Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10856814 -

Hey xben did that link fuck with your vision as much as it did mine?  I have no sleep deprivation, just ma good ole HPPD


--------------------
:aum: :dancingbear: :aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: PapaLegba]
    #10856861 -

i think he :sleep:


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10856874 -

Hang in there dude, but after 3 days it gets really hard to sleep. Like your body totally forgets how(trust the insomniac). Have some melotonin handy.

Anyhow, I hope you get what your looking for. I just know from my sleep dev experiances it's delirium not some tastey hallucination.

Much <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: smaerd]
    #10856954 -

Thanks for the title hahaha :awesome:


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10856964 -

Where are you man you better not be sleepin :megacrankey:


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10856986 -

I was actually on the phone with a friend of mine, haven't really talked to her much lately.


I'm still hangin in there, thanks for the support guys.

Don't worry, if anything changes I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Innoculus]
    #10857004 -

Innoculus said:
Just the endeavor itself.



Man, it's weird I read every other post but, I missed yours the first time through. I had to look over the posts again to actually see your unneeded, unwanted, wowyourajackass post.


Coincidence?

I just think it's trying to tell me something.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10857048 -

FUCK the haters man don't even give them the reply if you don't agree with what there saying....:justdontknow:

Tell this girl to come over and help keep you awake :grin: that will help things along.

Just don't pass out after words lol


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10857068 -

TheHandOfDoom said:
FUCK the haters man don't even give them the reply if you don't agree with what there saying....:justdontknow:

Tell this girl to come over and help keep you awake :grin: that will help things along.

Just don't pass out after words lol




Yeah man.

She'd tire me out more than anything.

lmao. :lol:


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10857072 -

We got dem pickles
Dem pickles.
Dem pickles on the wall.

Now you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: OutThisLife]
    #10857083 -

OutThisLife said:
We got dem pickles
Dem pickles.
Dem pickles on the wall.

Now you.



What.. the fuck.. does that mean?


..or is it off of something?

Still, wtf.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10857103 -

I play pickle races at Mac D's everytime.

I'm all like "YO BITCH GIVE ME DEM PICKLES!!"

Then proceed to throw them onto there nice clean window... :awesome:


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10857120 -

do I have to be the fuck awake to post in this thread?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10857132 -

TheHandOfDoom said:
I play pickle races at Mac D's everytime.

I'm all like "YO BITCH GIVE ME DEM PICKLES!!"

Then proceed to throw them onto there nice clean window... :awesome:



lmao


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10857137 -

I'm going to sleep.  :bye:


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #10857141 -

Is that a rhetorical question?


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10857152 -

Hey man my first post on this forum is to say

STAY AWAKE BEN!

Lol. Too bad you can't smoke weed, I'm smokin a bong right now. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10857157 -

TheHandOfDoom said:
Is that a rhetorical question?



O_O


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10857168 -

im old and confused....ha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: HorticultureFan]
    #10857169 -

HorticultureFan said:
Hey man my first post on this forum is to say

STAY AWAKE BEN!

Lol. Too bad you can't smoke weed, I'm smokin a bong right now. :laugh:



Ha I wish man.


I kinda wanna smoke this weekend if I stay awake that long.

That would defeat the whole purpose though.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dropped my first two tabs of LSD and it was sort of a let down..Im not shore if it was LSD or what..
( 1 2 3 all )
Jvells 3,089 42 02/27/10 05:52 PM
by drr
* post your DANK!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 955 956 )
Divinatory 1,088,887 19,105 10/01/26 10:06 PM
by SonicTitan
* STS9 while on acid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
shroom_sandwich 6,937 80 03/25/10 10:38 AM
by kcobra15
* how much methonal would it take to kill me???? aka windshield wash
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
eruditemonkey 8,465 165 02/10/10 05:39 AM
by NWlight
* Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
( 1 2 all )
Leadwing 1,509 24 08/10/09 03:49 PM
by elfamale
* The Official Marijuana Strains Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
whatdidusay 3,689 45 10/18/09 11:19 AM
by Modizu
* Rothbury 2010
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Cloudkicker 11,767 227 01/25/10 03:18 PM
by ZenClarity
* Legalize's Bong Collection
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legalize 15,661 84 02/06/10 03:10 AM
by Legalize

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
18,718 topic views. 0 members, 33 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.