Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: try something different [Re: Innoculus]
    #10852147 -

dude chill.  smoke some bud or something.  and btw if he stays up long enough he will eventually be able to slip into a sleep deeper than he would if he was on a regular schedule.  before and after multiple periods of deep sleep is where rem and dmt is most active.  hell go through ten times more periods of this than you or i could in a regular night. 

either way CHIILLLL!! fuck your a downer


--------------------
"Ive calculated your chance of survival but
I dont think your going to like it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: zak007]
    #10852157 -

zak007 said:
dude chill.  smoke some bud or something.  and btw if he stays up long enough he will eventually be able to slip into a sleep deeper than he would if he was on a regular schedule.  before and after multiple periods of deep sleep is where rem and dmt is most active.  hell go through ten times more periods of this than you or i could in a regular night. 

either way CHIILLLL!! fuck your a downer



dmt is most active?

wtfisutalkinbouts


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: pfxtc]
    #10852299 -

yeah by which i mean the pineal gland is secreting more and more of it(dmt)


--------------------
"Ive calculated your chance of survival but
I dont think your going to like it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10852558 -

No I actually didn't fall asleep,





I'm here,


tired as fuck.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: pfxtc]
    #10852572 -

pfxtc said:
sleep deprivation is a torture technique

so in essence he's torturing himself

i guess i'm just crazy but i don't get the point of this

probably just can't get any drugs so he's desperate

go get some pharms or something.



LMAO.


I could definately get so many things.


Just jump to conclusions...


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: zak007]
    #10852631 -

zak007 said:
yeah by which i mean the pineal gland is secreting more and more of it(dmt)



that has never been proven - and is more then likely not how it works :shrug:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10852637 -

xBen said:
pfxtc said:
sleep deprivation is a torture technique

so in essence he's torturing himself

i guess i'm just crazy but i don't get the point of this

probably just can't get any drugs so he's desperate

go get some pharms or something.



LMAO.


I could definately get so many things.


Just jump to conclusions...



then why are you doing it :smile:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: pfxtc]
    #10852666 -

pfxtc said:
xBen said:
pfxtc said:
sleep deprivation is a torture technique

so in essence he's torturing himself

i guess i'm just crazy but i don't get the point of this

probably just can't get any drugs so he's desperate

go get some pharms or something.



LMAO.


I could definately get so many things.


Just jump to conclusions...



then why are you doing it :smile:



To be honest, it's just something to do.

Look how many people said they'd do it also if they had the time.

I'm sure I'll learn something out of this than realizing I wasted a couple days of my life doing something stupid, which isn't what I think atm.

So I don't know I never can last long enough, I'm hoping I can try at least one time. :\


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: pfxtc]
    #10852688 -

pfxtc said:
zak007 said:
yeah by which i mean the pineal gland is secreting more and more of it(dmt)



that has never been proven - and is more then likely not how it works :shrug:



I'm not going to lie but, if I stay up for at least a day or close, and go and doze off, I seem to have dreams more than I normally would. I rarely (close to never) dream on a normal schedule and sleep deprivation actually has been inducing dreams, lucid dreams.

It's actually quite fun to be in these dreams at times, haha.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: Silhouette]
    #10852794 -

i was saying dmt has nothing to do with dreams - at least it hasnt been proven anyway

i lucid dream every night :smile:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: pfxtc]
    #10852838 -

pfxtc said:
i was saying dmt has nothing to do with dreams - at least it hasnt been proven anyway

i lucid dream every night :smile:



Ohhh, my bad.

I just seem to only be able to dream when I'm sleep deprived.


Anyways I'm going to go watch TV for awhile, I'll be back in a couple hours. If I leave or go anywhere I'll come back and tell you guys so you don't think I fell asleep.

I'll be back in 2 - 2 1/2 hours. If I'm gone longer than 5, consider me dozed. I don't think I will be. Just saying.

Talk to you soon, and trust me.. you'll know if I fall asleep --- (I won't post until 12 hours from now.) O:

Peace


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: Silhouette]
    #10852870 -

lol gl


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: pfxtc]
    #10853192 -

he fell asleep i know it


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10853384 -

Lmao, I didn't fall asleep.



Anyways, I'm going out for a bit.

See you guys probably tonight(;




I promise not to fall asleep. Just keep checking back for updates.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: Silhouette]
    #10854577 -

:sleep:


--------------------
:aum: :dancingbear: :aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: PapaLegba]
    #10854728 -

:sleep:  :sleeping:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleeping:


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10854744 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different *DELETED* [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10854817 -

Post deleted by Buckthorn

Reason for deletion: Z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: Buckthorn]
    #10855233 -

this tread could use some good music[flash=425,350]http://
/flash]:rave:


--------------------
mind is all:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: 420psychonaut]
    #10855511 -

Sup guys, I'm still awake.

I went to visit my grandmothers, I went shroom hunting, I found some but they were really small so I didn't bother.

I took pics if anyone's interested in maybe telling what they are? (or just curious)


Mann I was running around all day, I changed my sisters breaks on her car too.

She left her breaks go so long she had to buy new rotors, lmao.


I'm a little sore, I'm hoping it doesn't bother me too much.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dropped my first two tabs of LSD and it was sort of a let down..Im not shore if it was LSD or what..
( 1 2 3 all )
Jvells 3,089 42 02/27/10 05:52 PM
by drr
* post your DANK!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 955 956 )
Divinatory 1,088,889 19,105 10/01/26 10:06 PM
by SonicTitan
* STS9 while on acid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
shroom_sandwich 6,937 80 03/25/10 10:38 AM
by kcobra15
* how much methonal would it take to kill me???? aka windshield wash
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
eruditemonkey 8,465 165 02/10/10 05:39 AM
by NWlight
* Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
( 1 2 all )
Leadwing 1,509 24 08/10/09 03:49 PM
by elfamale
* The Official Marijuana Strains Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
whatdidusay 3,689 45 10/18/09 11:19 AM
by Modizu
* Rothbury 2010
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Cloudkicker 11,767 227 01/25/10 03:18 PM
by ZenClarity
* Legalize's Bong Collection
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legalize 15,661 84 02/06/10 03:10 AM
by Legalize

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
18,718 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.