Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
post your DANK!!! * 9
    #8103893 -

to start out with, last week's score was Purple Afghooey.  DAMN GOOD indica, almost psychedelic:



here's a little nug with the purple phenotype:


and this week, AK-47. It's very poorly manicured, lots of little fan leaves, but underneath is a sea of crystal covered calyxes:



macro shot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Divinatory] * 1
    #8103897 -

dont u mean the last 1 was a mirco shot
macro means large in scale floozy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Divinatory]
    #8103904 -

:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Coaster] * 1
    #8103905 -

you're correct that macro means large, but in photography camera the button the mode for taking close up pictures is called macro mode.


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: doitagain]
    #8103919 -

ok i get it now
so by large in scale
they mean that ur making the scale larger so u can see smaller things bigger
aite, now me gets it lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: doitagain]
    #8103930 -

holy shit, LOL. your trying to kill everyone with a picture of weed? LMAO

sometimes i think this shit is cruel, why not post that, and then sell it, so we can get some, huh?

that'd be fair


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #8104553 -

i have such a hard time finding dank of that quality that is from a reliable source. so kudos for you, enjoy the high, and hopefully ill be able to find some soon enough.


--------------------
:partykid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: t00th]
    #8105038 -

Id slap my mother for the stuff in the first picture.


--------------------
"Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way."
-Don juan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Spiritual Seeker]
    #8105063 -

I guess no one has any dank..........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: 2end4]
    #8105287 -

I got a whole folder of macro pictures of dank, im gonna pick some personal favs and post in a few.
I'm sure coaster has some dank pics.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: publicenemy1]
    #8105365 -

Click for larger, better pic.

I''m sittin on this for the week.


Some Sour D


City Nugget!


Some Perrrrrty Nugs from a couple weeks back


Up Close


Some stuff from some thugs... but nice


THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT! OH YEAH!


I've got many more but it's too hard to pick and choose.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Edited by publicenemy1 (03/05/08 12:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: publicenemy1]
    #8105434 -

Just some standard Oregon home grown...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: SaintDunsmere]
    #8105714 -

SaintDunsmere said:
Just some standard Oregon home grown...






:eek:


--------------------
Well hey there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: publicenemy1]
    #8106600 -

publicenemy1 said:
Click for larger, better pic.

I''m sittin on this for the week.


Some Sour D


City Nugget!


Some Perrrrrty Nugs from a couple weeks back


Up Close


Some stuff from some thugs... but nice


THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT! OH YEAH!


I've got many more but it's too hard to pick and choose.



fuckin nice.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: SaintDunsmere]
    #8106606 -

SaintDunsmere said:
Just some standard Oregon home grown...







damn, thank you. I used to live in oregon, for years i've been wishing i could see some of the oregon weed again, but it's been the hardest thing, since i haven't been there in 6 and a half years.

yeah, that looks about right. I don't really know why oregon weed is so fuckin good, but it is good. Can i ask what strain that is?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #8106633 -

I WANNA PLAY!









--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Edited by sui (03/05/08 03:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: publicenemy1]
    #8106681 -

damn that sour diesal looks yummy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Divinatory]
    #8106732 -

I never know the strains of the bud I get but...






And sometimes it's just wonderful to have quantity :jointsmile:



^ Those are seperate

Sticky! :crazy2:



Mmmm lots o' kief. :tongue2:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #8106739 -

Beautiful pictures Rabid. I like to have bulk as well, just makes you feel better knowing you are loaded!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #8106746 -

Not many big prize nugs tho like my above post :smile:  That nug in my pic is a quarter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,087,426 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.