Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: try something different [Re: Haemaglobin]
    #10851096 -

Haemaglobin said:
play left 4 dead, that keeps me awake. In your state it would be an interesting process.



That sounds like a good idea, tbh. I might play that later.

--

Dude.. I'm going to go smoke my last fucking cigarette, and I won't have any until tomorrow ¬¬, so yeahh.

Mannn, sometimes people ruin everything. Even if this is isn't exactly fun, I just wanted it to be interesting to some (including myself). But, people have to come in and tell me all the possible negatives of the situation and relate to stories that are :offtopicman:.


I'll be back in about 30 minutes.

Peace guys.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: Silhouette]
    #10851103 -

Oh!  OH OKAY!  I see.  I'm in the wrong place.  I didn't realize this was an INTERNET FORUM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: banquet]
    #10851107 -

one way to stay awake is to breathe fresh air into ur lungs at a slow pace that will keep you away for a long time. once i was having a competition with my mates to who can hold breath the longest underwater and i did that thing and honestly it works


p.s to innoculus - looks like u need some sleep.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10851129 -

This can be very dangerous and could result in your death. You would not be the first one. i hope you looked into that before attempting this. in any case good luck. after a day or 3 i see spiders crawling on walls and ceilings. :smile:

the record is:

264 hours (about 11 days). In 1965, Randy Gardner, a 17-year-old high school student, set this apparent world-record for a science fair.


--------------------
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: try something different [Re: banquet]
    #10851131 -

people love negatives and love making sure everyone knows about it. Thats just the way it goes. No point letting it upset you.


--------------------
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: virus1824]
    #10851145 -

virus1824 said:
This can be very dangerous and could result in your death. You would not be the first one. i hope you looked into that before attempting this. in any case good luck. after a day or 3 i see spiders crawling on walls and ceilings. :smile:

the record is:

264 hours (about 11 days). In 1965, Randy Gardner, a 17-year-old high school student, set this apparent world-record for a science fair.




Yup, I checked into it. I can't stay up for that long because I have things coming up I need to worry about and I can't be tripping balls the whole time, ha.

Next summer, I'll try to break that record. Not officially but, just so I know I did. I don't feel like being monitored 24/7 to get my name in a book. I have to see how this holds over anyways.

To everyone else, thanks for the support.

Going to watch "The Machinist", figured it'd fit the topic. :lol:

I'll be back every 20-30 minutes or so to check new posts.


Until then, peace guys. :peace:


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: virus1824]
    #10851146 -

virus1824 said:
This can be very dangerous and could result in your death.



yeah and there would come a time when u havn't slept for 5 days and you try to sleep but your brain has forgotten how to sleep, or should i sleep? what should i do? WTF is going on?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: banquet]
    #10851328 -

I'm going to go enjoy a nice refreshing nap, in which I sink into the relaxing abyss of euphoria which is dreaming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: Innoculus]
    #10851453 -

Innoculus said:
I'm going to go enjoy a nice refreshing nap, in which I sink into the relaxing abyss of euphoria which is dreaming.



I'm going to go enjoy a nice refreshing FUCK YOU.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10851669 -

One more hour until Day 1.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10851763 -

hahah seeing this thread is funny i just slept for sooo loooonnggg aahhhhhhhhhh!


:yawn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10851869 -

are you through day one yet?


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10851944 -

1-day 0-hours and 10-minutes and counting, right?  you are still awake...haha

You should be able to make 3 days.

This is a good thread.

good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: lmfsmoke]
    #10851956 -

lmfsmoke said:
pfxtc said:
xBen said:
pfxtc said:
why wouldnt you want to sleep?

sleeping is the best thing about being alive.



To be honest, I love sleep.

But, I never sleep and it's not because I don't want to but because I'm always doing something.

I also love being awake roo, it just sucks to sleep the day away.



what's your point?

this is stupid

you've made it what, 12 hours, which isn't even a full day? great job.



pfxtc said:
and yes i read the spoiler



That time of the momth pfxtc?



lol


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #10851958 -

he fell asleep 45 mins ago


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* "stay the fuck awake" thread. [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10851969 -

sleep deprivation is a torture technique

so in essence he's torturing himself

i guess i'm just crazy but i don't get the point of this

probably just can't get any drugs so he's desperate

go get some pharms or something.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (08/13/09 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10851985 -

Doesn't you're pillow look really nice right now....e


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: electrics]
    #10852029 -

That's weak if he's asleep.

I stayed up for two days when I was 8.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10852033 -

Swyfty Swyf said:
That's weak if he's asleep.

I stayed up for two days when I was 8.



how do you remember that

i think my record is something like 3 hours of sleep in 4 days, but I wasn't really trying to stay awake, but the chemicals made me :crazy:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (08/13/09 01:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: pfxtc]
    #10852089 -

I remember that I was in 2nd Grade and went to one of those All-Night-Skates.

I came home the next morning and didn't go to sleep until bedtime that night.

I was up for about 40 hours or so.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dropped my first two tabs of LSD and it was sort of a let down..Im not shore if it was LSD or what..
( 1 2 3 all )
Jvells 3,089 42 02/27/10 07:52 PM
by drr
* post your DANK!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 955 956 )
Divinatory 1,088,969 19,105 10/02/26 12:06 AM
by SonicTitan
* STS9 while on acid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
shroom_sandwich 6,937 80 03/25/10 12:38 PM
by kcobra15
* how much methonal would it take to kill me???? aka windshield wash
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
eruditemonkey 8,466 165 02/10/10 07:39 AM
by NWlight
* Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
( 1 2 all )
Leadwing 1,509 24 08/10/09 05:49 PM
by elfamale
* The Official Marijuana Strains Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
whatdidusay 3,690 45 10/18/09 01:19 PM
by Modizu
* Rothbury 2010
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Cloudkicker 11,768 227 01/25/10 05:18 PM
by ZenClarity
* Legalize's Bong Collection
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legalize 15,661 84 02/06/10 05:10 AM
by Legalize

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
18,721 topic views. 2 members, 148 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.