I'd hope the community would do the same for me if I was in such a situation.
He represents, supports, and goes far out of his way for an ideology that I can safely say >75% agree with. He has done more for the legalization movement than I could ever do.
He was a victim of not only a shitty neighbor narcing on him, but a failed system which he is trying adamantly to change. I have absolutely no problem donating to his cause, as he asked for nothing.
I'm as hard up as anybody else on these boards but not destitute.
What I do see, regardless of the situation, his cause, his beliefs, his accomplishments, anything... is a community that is willing to work together to help another member. This is why most consider other shroomerites family. We are here for each other no matter what. If you can't understand that, then the problem lies within yourself, not with supernovasky.
-- Dystopia
|