Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I am an alien from another galaxy
    #10237388 -

and I come to earth with minimal knowledge of human culture. I know the basics of your language, but not the nuances and cultural references/history.

Present a case why I should adopt your religion or spiritual beliefs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10237395 -

Free drinks


--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (04/26/09 04:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10237401 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
and I come to earth with minimal knowledge of human culture. I know the basics of your language, but not the nuances and cultural references/history.

Present a case why I should adopt your religion or spiritual beliefs.



You shouldn't, because only those who are worthy to have such beliefs should have such beliefs, and you are not worthy unless you figure it out yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: learningtofly]
    #10237418 -

and a lap dance? :naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: Zanthius]
    #10237419 -

Go on... how do you expect someone to have a belief regarding something if they have absolutely no concept of that something?

If someone is not worthy of a religion unless they figure it out by themselves then the only follower of said religion would be the creator of it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10237424 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
and I come to earth with minimal knowledge of human culture. I know the basics of your language, but not the nuances and cultural references/history.

Present a case why I should adopt your religion or spiritual beliefs.



You shouldn't. First you should eradicate the humans and any other organisms that may pose a threat. Once that is done you should mine all the resources you can and get to the next star system or galaxy with intelligent life.

Why would a alien who could travel from GALAXY to GALAXY need our beliefs? He/She/It is already more advanced than us. Why would it take steps back?


--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus species prints. Msg me for trades.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: learningtofly]
    #10237439 -

Quote:
If someone is not worthy of a religion unless they figure it out by themselves then the only follower of said religion would be the creator of it



I like that idea!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: learningtofly]
    #10237449 -

learningtofly said:
If someone is not worthy of a religion unless they figure it out by themselves then the only follower of said religion would be the creator of it



That's the way it should be...


--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus species prints. Msg me for trades.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: learningtofly]
    #10237467 -

learningtofly said:
Go on... how do you expect someone to have a belief regarding something if they have absolutely no concept of that something?

If someone is not worthy of a religion unless they figure it out by themselves then the only follower of said religion would be the creator of it



I am - at least partially - the creator of my own religious and spiritual understanding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10237468 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:
If someone is not worthy of a religion unless they figure it out by themselves then the only follower of said religion would be the creator of it



I like that idea!



I suppose it would greatly cut down on religious "wars" as one person couldn't really do much. And there wouldnt be many martyrs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #10237475 -

Quote:
First you should eradicate the humans and any other organisms that may pose a threat.



Keanu Reeves wussed out because he found a monkey girl to be kinda cute. I loved those fucking metallic flies.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: Zanthius]
    #10237476 -

Holier than thou?
Zanthius said:
learningtofly said:
Go on... how do you expect someone to have a belief regarding something if they have absolutely no concept of that something?

If someone is not worthy of a religion unless they figure it out by themselves then the only follower of said religion would be the creator of it



I am - at least partially - the creator of my own religious and spiritual understanding.



Therefore nobody else is worthy to hear your beliefs? :facepalm:


--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: Grapefruit]
    #10237496 -

That may be a blessing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: Grapefruit]
    #10237499 -

Grapefruit said:
Therefore nobody else is worthy to hear your beliefs? :facepalm:



Okay, I will let you see a page I have written about my religious and spiritual beliefs:

The River From God

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: Zanthius]
    #10237514 -

We're not worthy may be a polite way of saying I don't care


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: learningtofly]
    #10237530 -

I award many politeness points to people who say I'm not worthy. :yesnod:


--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: Grapefruit]
    #10237549 -

Can they be redeemed for microscopy supplies?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10237577 -

You may be in with a chance but you must first send me cash, pm for details.


--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10237596 -

Well, you see, us marklars believe in Marklar.  Marklar existed before marklar and marklar, and created marklars in His marklar.  Once every marklar, we go to marklar and take marklar.  Every marklar, we say our marklars before marklar.  We believe that when we die, we go to marklar, where we meet all our marklars.  At the end of marklar, Marklar will come to judge the marklar and the marklar.


--------------------

Edited by Silversoul (04/26/09 04:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am an alien from another galaxy [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10237621 -

It should be easy to convert someone to a combination of apathy and megalomania.  First I'd get him high, then I'd be like, "Mannn, you know everything is just meaningless, right?"  And he'd be like "Whoooooa.  Like, yeah."  Then I'd be like, "All that matters is your own point of view.  As far as you're concerned, the world revolves around you because you can not possibly hope to see the world from any point of view but your own."  And then he'd be all like, "Oh yeah, man.  I can like totally see that.  That makes so much sense."  But then he'd try to stick it to the man back on the spaceship, and I'd hate to know what space justice is like for a political dissenter.  Probably a combination of thorazine and extreme testicular heat.  Assuming he has testicles.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alien Abduction
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 6,994 79 12/10/02 04:42 AM
by Glacius
* Alien/Human Relations, Version 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ShroomismM 15,866 103 02/08/04 06:12 PM
by Shroomism
* Aliens,.... ALIENS!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
johnnyfive 4,627 54 09/30/14 11:34 PM
by cadsenic
* Alien contact
( 1 2 all )
Xlea321 4,484 28 08/27/02 11:05 AM
by Murex
* Alien Music?
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 3,063 20 08/18/03 01:39 PM
by Blastrid
* science, religion, and philosophy Huehuecoyotl 1,711 15 01/28/05 10:05 AM
by Droz
* Aliens and shite... you like it. Sclorch 1,779 12 12/13/01 08:57 AM
by Traveller
* Religion
( 1 2 all )
MrKurtz 5,440 26 10/03/01 10:12 AM
by BBin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,525 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 20 queries.