Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Female advice needed...
    #1020328 - 11/04/02 07:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well....what if...without even knowing you or even speaking to you, i gave you a heart shaped, red baloon filled with helium , and let it fly in the blue sky, just before you grab it?

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Female advice needed... [Re: Sterile]
    #1020412 - 11/04/02 08:27 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I would think you are a hopeless romantic.
We need more of those nowadays.
-OoD

OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Loc: coming down fast, miles a...
    #1020904 - 11/04/02 12:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

YOU LOST MY BALOON YOU CLUMSY FUCKER!  :grin: 

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: Female advice needed... [Re: Anonymous]
    #1021148 - 11/04/02 01:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

I would think you are a hopeless romantic.
We need more of those nowadays.

You mean girls would think letting the baloon go was a good thing? That kind of stuff works? I don't think I'll ever understand. Where've you been girl? Haven't heard from you in a few days.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Re: Female advice needed... [Re: superpimp]
    #1022170 - 11/04/02 07:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe i didnt give you a clear pic of the scene...i let the baloon go, with the: "leaving it intensionally" mask on my face...
I believe that romance,lays within the limits of ones self. By releasing the pressure that exists between fantasies and reality(limits) we become fragile ,because we live in shame,(outspokenness) and we are not used in living in shame but within secret thoughts.
I think that by exposing ourself into our fears-shames and making our dreams and fantasies reality, we kill our ego and start loving ourself(=others) with true love.(we finally do what we really want!!)True because it is no longer attached to the selfish feeding of our ego, and instead, it makes our reality become dreams  ,which proves that they are ALL dreams  and that anything is possible.
I wonder why the girl i did it to, didnt figure out how important it was as a move.
I guess you can see it in many different wayz... aah...
I think next time i will give the person i express my self to, a letter, containing the reason and the way i think i speak with it....it sounds like performing art, hehe
I am glad to make some people happy and thats what  makes some people happy...and specially sweet people.  :tongue:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Annos Tek

OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Loc: coming down fast, miles a...
    #1022239 - 11/04/02 07:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

So is the heart representing your fantasies that your leaving behind or are you intentionaly making yourself vulnerable by screwing up the handoff with the balloon? Im trying to figure it out and I still dont get exactly what your saying. A girl caught completely unaware will probably think your an ass for pretending to give her a baloon and then throwing it away or you'll look clumsy and she might feel sorry for you that your attempt to be sweet fell through. But then again Im a guy.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1022317 - 11/04/02 08:08 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't get it  :wink: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Female advice needed... [Re: Chemical_Smile]
    #1022374 - 11/04/02 08:23 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe it's that old "If you love someone set her free. If she comes back, she's yours. If she doesn't, she never was" scenario played out symbolically?

What would be REALLY cool was if she waited till the end of the string of the balloon was maybe twenty or thirty feet up above your heads, then made a graceful leap straight up and captured it and handed it back to you.

Such a gesture would be rich with symbolism. I think I would propose on the spot to a girl who could do something like that.

pinky

--------------------

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#1022420 - 11/04/02 08:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You were sent here by the red heart-shaped balloon corporation to pimp your wares, weren't you?

No its a cool idea. But you are forgetting, after you let go of the balloon, you should club her over the head with your other hand and carry her off to your cave home.

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
    #1022853 - 11/04/02 11:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Letting the balloon go instead of giving it to her means youd let her go too, away in the vast sky, lost!!!!!!!!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1023014 - 11/05/02 01:43 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you love something, set it free. If it flies up into the upper atmosphere and explodes from it's own internal pressure, it was too dumb anyway.

What if a girl brought you a blow up sex doll filled with helium tied to a string and did the same thing, what would you do?

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineTeTr0
Mmmmmmmmmm

Loc: Right here, where I belon...
    #1024318 - 11/05/02 12:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you did that to me, I'd be like, "What the hell did you just let the balloon go for without even giving to me for??" I am one of those people that likes to hold on to memories!

--------------------
I know what you want, I can give it to you.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Re: Female advice needed... [Re: Ripple]
    #1024641 - 11/05/02 02:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The truth is that right after i did it, she was like...."why did you let it go?" "where did you find that kind of balloon?"
And i answered: "That was its mission" "To fly"
I DID THE WHOLE THING to express the passion i felt for that girl, and to describe that it had nothing to do with sticking to memories.It was something that helped me express the will to travel in time to CARRY MY (and her) SELF throu the future.....towards this moment now! Thats the aim of performing art.....It is something live, that is happening right NOW. Exactly where all the fun and active knowledge really is.I wanted her to understand that i lived for "this moment now"  and that i can beat shame for it.
And so i did :wink:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#1024662 - 11/05/02 02:32 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Here's another post of mine in another thread, just to show you anotherview of what i am thinking...

"Good weed is cool. The fact that it... eeeemmm.. what's that word called again.....eeemmmm... aaaaaa.... oh yeah! The fact that it erases your memory temporary, is the most desirable effect ,as with most psychedelics.
Memory is responsible for your passive way of living. Most of us live in our memories,all day long, which means that we think the past.By erasing the ability to memorize, humans are delivered slightly towards the future.and experience the lovely "NOW!"..they reach the present and are able to STOP thinking for a while... they MEDITATE.
Evem the simple action of thinking is something that makes us live in our past...while we think, we are absent from the present, cos we focus on a "slow" action that becomes old while being born. Movement is the action of the future.
Any habbit is bad. Anything you do everyday (in the same way) is bad.
Balance is key. But i believe that weed is a very good tool if you are planning to learn how to live in the future...Life is one thing after another, and so is WEED, LSD,PSILOCYBIN,MUSCIMOL to name but a few..."

Its from the: Spirituality philosophy and science: Marijuana use thread that is up now...

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (11/05/02 02:34 PM)

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#1024675 - 11/05/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Not to mention, that i have done the same to my x-girl ,but with 12-15 heart shapped red baloons!
I was waiting for her at the train station with this GIANT box i constructed that kinda looked like a giant smurf present.
Just imagine her face when the 12-15 baloons poped out of the box riding the sky and everyone at the train station clapping their hands. 
hummm  was it the number of baloons, or maybe the deeper connection?

Djfrog: LOL

"What if a girl brought you a blow up sex doll filled with helium tied to a string and did the same thing, what would you do? "
well, i think i d cry, but what makes you think she felt like loosing real hardcore sex? :grin:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (11/05/02 02:46 PM)

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: Female advice needed...Male answering [Re: Sterile]
    #1024697 - 11/05/02 02:45 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm a single male...25 years of age...and I find it appropriate to publicly offer some advice. I can put myself in the shoes of that woman you approached. I would of been confused...I like to receive gifts. To receive the balloon as a gift would of made me very happy. Of course I know that the balloon will not last forever...and I would take it to be a material symbol of your love for me.

I might of responded as the woman did and if you replied, "that was its mission" "To fly" I may of thought you were odd...initially anyway (nothing against odd people).

> I DID THE WHOLE THING to express the passion i felt for that girl, and to describe that it had nothing to do with sticking to memories. It was something that helped me express the will to travel in time to CARRY MY (and her) SELF throu the future.....towards this moment now! Thats the aim of performing art.....It is something live, that is happening right NOW. Exactly where all the fun and active knowledge really is. I wanted her to understand that i lived for "this moment now" and that i can beat shame for it.
And so i did

Your words render you a romantic (IMO), but understand that first impressions are lasting. I would recommend not to be like this initially, and perhaps build up to this with small talk and cute musings...the "typical" romantic prerequisites for a good relationship.

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #1024727 - 11/05/02 02:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Not to be disrespectful, but I think that you think too much and that you think too much like a girl. In my experience, women love a man who is romantic, but not in a girly sort of way, if you get my drift. The flowery poetic BS is lost on most women. Again, not to be flaming you but you sound like a "nice guy" aka pussy. This is not usually attractive to most women. But again this is just my humble opinion, and I'm just a guy.

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Re: Female advice needed...Male answering [Re: Brukan]
    #1024758 - 11/05/02 03:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you for your advice Brukan, thats exactly the way she felt...she thought i am pretty odd and wanted to keep the material symbol...so i gave her an empty baloon i had left in my pocket later on , (when  we where having the small talk)  :smile:  and even send her a very romantic sms a few days after that...  i think she thought i was over-reacting, and i was...but the thing is i had no intension to show an intension.

Another time, i said to a girl i had never spoken before that i am glad for even knowing that she breaths on the same planet with me.
After a few months, by luck, she was the only person out of 10.000 people that saved my ass during a Amanita trip in a psychedelic dance festival (i had lost the sense of time and didnt even remember dosing and was having blackouts, when i suddenly came to the terrible conclusion that i dont know if i will die since i was living in the future and my body was left behind in the x-present(=past).Suddenly i found the girl sitting in frnt of me, calming me down and helping me as a pro. psychiatrist. ) :shocked:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (11/05/02 03:05 PM)

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Re: Female advice needed...Male answering [Re: Sterile]
    #1025003 - 11/05/02 04:32 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

stop

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
    #1026322 - 11/05/02 11:23 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think a helium blow up sheep would do the trick  :wink:
hehe
tell her you're giving up your fetish for barnyard animals just for her :shocked:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds