Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Introversion vs Extroversion
    #10072355 -

Which do you think is better? I think I am an introverted person and I won't be able to live my life to the fullest until I become extroverted.

Thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10072364 -

Quote:
Extroverted (E) 73.53% Introverted (I) 26.47%
Intuitive (N) 53.85% Sensing (S) 46.15%
Thinking (T) 61.11% Feeling (F) 38.89%
Judging (J) 51.35% Perceiving (P) 48.65%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.



http://similarminds.com/jung_word.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10072460 -

Quote:
Extroverted (E) 54.76% Introverted (I) 45.24%
Sensing (S) 58.06% Intuitive (N) 41.94%
Thinking (T) 61.11% Feeling (F) 38.89%
Judging (J) 62.86% Perceiving (P) 37.14%

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.




Like I said... I'd rather be much more extroverted. What can one do to become more like this? Say what you're thinking 24/7? Wear bright clothes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10072473 -

hahhahaa

dont focus on yourself so much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10072626 -

introspection is far better than being an extrovert. You learn more about yourself, and through time change these things. Extroverts are egomaniacs most of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10072629 -

Hey, you sound kinda like me!

I took the MTBI test and I was barely an introvert. I was rated like 2 out of 30 for introversion.

Plus I've talked to some of my friends about it, and they all agree that I used to be an extrovert in high school, but after I started taking drugs in college, I became more introverted.

So, speaking from experience....the way to become more extroverted is to stop your inner dialogue! Or at least, stop any inner dialogue that analyzes yourself.

When I'm feeling introverted, its usually when I'm reserved and wondering about my confidence level. If I just let all those feelings go, and focus on trying to express myself, my extroversion comes out easy.


BUT, if you want the answer in a single word: alcohol.

:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10072869 -

Anonymous #3 said:
introspection is far better than being an extrovert. You learn more about yourself, and through time change these things. Extroverts are egomaniacs most of the time.




This is what I want!

#4 your answer was very meaningful. I'd just rather be more extroverted right now, since I am a very introverted dude. Sometimes I just wonder if what I have to say is worth it, and that's kinda whats keeping me back almost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10072891 -

man

just be yourself

dont worry about being introverted and extroverted.  just be you

otherwise its just a charade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10072892 -

i'd stick with it. Eventually you'll be where you want, and you'll see the good in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10072924 -

Anonymous #2 said:
man

just be yourself

dont worry about being introverted and extroverted.  just be you

otherwise its just a charade.



word man!  Just go with the flow.  I am usually introverted, but when I drink I let out my ego/extrovert side.  I will say that mental dialogue is def something you would want to stop if you don't want to be introvert, I personally love my mental dialogue- it keeps me entertained and interested in everything!  Also if you smoke weed, you should prob stop!

But I would just go with the flow and how you feel. no reason to try to be something you are not :wowz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10072952 -

Quote:
Extroverted (E) 60.87% Introverted (I) 39.13%
Intuitive (N) 76.47% Sensing (S) 23.53%
Thinking (T) 56.25% Feeling (F) 43.75%
Perceiving (P) 87.1% Judging (J) 12.9%


Your type is: ENTP
Accuracy:  - 5 hi 4 3 2 1 low   


ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population. 



Yay now I've been boxed, these test make a ridiculously complex mind look simple i think they are bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10073404 -

Personalities are much simpler than people like to think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10073430 -

Yeah, I mean I used to feel the same way, but its surprising how accurate these personality tests can be.

And its not like they are reducing people to simple terms. Its hard to define what each of the personality types is beacuse there is so much diveristy.

But two people who are ESFJs are going to be quite similar in how they interact with the world, compared to two people who are opposites (like ESFJ vs INTP). You'd be able to see the difference right away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10073582 -

I think Extroversion is favorable.
Im an introvert by nature, but if I try real hard I often times seem like an extrovert. Again, it doesnt come naturally, I almost have to force it.

I am an INFP by the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10073778 -

I just wish I knew how to be more sexually extrovertive, because right now I don't think I can do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10073787 -

try not worrying about sex? are you having it and you want to be more freaky? ot are you trying to be more open in order to get it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10073789 -

Well, youve got two options.
A) wait around for extroverted girls to proposition you
B) proposition introverted girls

Extroverted girls are easy to spot, they are the ones who come up and compliment you if they like you.

If an introverted girl likes you she will always get in your line of sight and hope for you to instigate conversation with her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10073837 -

Introversion is better.  People who can't be content alone with themselves are weak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10073895 -

Anonymous #3 said:
try not worrying about sex? are you having it and you want to be more freaky? ot are you trying to be more open in order to get it?



I'm trying to be more open in order to get it. Like one thing I'm afraid of is girl talking, because I don't want to have bad sex.

I don't know #8, regardless if the girl is intro or extro, it's still going to be up to me to have the sex. And it's hard to lead the situation into that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introversion vs Extroversion [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10074136 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Introversion is better.  People who can't be content alone with themselves are weak.




you're a poid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,782 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,393 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,903 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.