Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
masterbation and porn
    #10059828 -

So, I've been having some conflicting thoughts lately.

I am feeling just awesome about my whole life, where it's headed and everything. I am strengthening my realtionship with God but I'm running into some struggles as far as sexual things go.

Like, according to the Bible, what does God feel about masterbation? Does he see it as sin?

Also, I've been cutting back on watching porn, because I feel in some way that it might be sin.

In christian view, how does masterbation and watching porn fair?? All input appreciated and encouraged. Thanks

:peace: & :heart:


--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059842 -

I'm pretty sure the Christian god encourages all of the above.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059847 -

i was always told masturbation was a mortal sin (catholic)  but then it differed from one priest to another... so i dunno

imo wanking it is essential, especially if your going to try and stay abstinent like the church wants you to... as to porn im trying to stop watching it just cause it takes such fucked up stuff to get me turned on now, i can only really get off with rough sex now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059852 -

Watching porn would be viewed as a sin, masturbation hard to say.  Any sexual thought (involving another person) entertained outside of marriage would be considered a sin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059853 -

Jesus would say go for it, he was a hippie. God woujld stone you.

The only reason god hates sex though, is because Jesus got caught taking it up the butt one night his junior year.

Why not read the bible and inturperate the fairy tail yourself, rather then being a massive sheep. If you gotta wank, beat that meat.


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Edited by doom876 (03/28/09 12:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059860 -

According to the Bible, God sees it as sin.

Nobody is perfect, for me personally, I don't do it as much as I used to. It's normal. I think it's not good to OVERDUE it, and cutting back is a good idea. Everything in moderation eh?

I'm not a big fan of pornography, I feel bad for the women in it, EXCEPT Sasha Grey (she likes it)

I think it's ignorant to live your life by a set of rules set by an organization. Everybody does it, people that say they never do it are lying.

Everybody does something with ill-intentions, you must be able forgive yourself for these actions.

I reccomend reading "The Book on the taboo against knowing who you are", by Alan Watts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059865 -

I don't ever recall reading it in old testament. Though you could describe it as lust which would be a deadly sin. However I define lust as going to extremes for sexual satisfaction. Most modern theologies however don't really care too much if you rub one out every now and again; considering its actually beneficial for your health and mental state (eases stress and releases serotonin).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: Irdamage]
    #10059910 -

You just make sure you got a tissue so your seed won't touch the ground. Then God won't be offended. Unless you're one of those hippie loving liberals who thinks the bible shouldn't be taken literally. :crazy2:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059929 -

lol christians

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #10059960 -

Dude just crank on it when you need to.  If God really gave you all these sexual urges and was like, "Okay, but no doing ANYTHING until marriage" he'd be a fucking asshole.  That's pretty much just torture.

Fuck what the church says.  What do you think God would want?  Does beating the ole meat hurt anybody?  Hell no.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: CptnGarden]
    #10059997 -

I think porn entertains lust and it isn't good. Masturbation in itself is probably OK.
Personally, I don't really like porn, and if I watch it, I don't really feel good. It's probably something that's between you and God as to whether it's harmful or not. Like, if your attitude about women is to view them as objects for sex (strong example of lust), porn is very likely bad for you.
I can't say I know God's will, but that's just some of my thoughts on what it might be. Talk to Him about it :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: 4ohdmt]
    #10060024 -



--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: circularvortex]
    #10060096 -

i feel truly sad for any person who subjects them self to live within the restraints of a mythical omnipotent being who was made up by retarded men a long ass time ago to steal money and freedom from the even more retarded general population of the time. THERE IS NO GOD, GOD IS A SECURITY BLANKET FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH SHIT ON THEIR OWN. sure, god, and every single dead relative(that isn't in hell, that is)are in heaven, watching your every move. seriously? what a fucking joke! everyone fucks up, some are strong enough to learn from them and become better for it, others keep fucking up. either way there is no crazy bearded dude in the sky waiting to pass judgment upon your soul. you live here, on earth, and chances are when you die, that's it. and if any belief is correct, based upon the simple observation of the way things work here on earth, you will be recycled, you;ll be a fertilizer for some new form of life to grow,and if we're really lucky we'll come back as some other form of life. but to think that there is a(and it must be huge, and fucking overpopulated) place like heaven, or even hell awaiting us is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard in my life! do what will make you and those around you happy, if you're being a good person to get into heaven, then you're probably gonna fail! its easy, live your life the best you can, be decent, have fun, and for fucks sake, quit living in fear of something that doesn't exist!

and just for fuck's sake, if there is a god, it's definitely nothing like the image we have of him. if god, the creator of everything is real, he's gotta be a really cool guy, and definitely wont give a shit about you smackin around your wiener!
if you wanna beat it, then beat it. no harm no foul.


--------------------
There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception -Aldous Huxley

Once I saw a duck walking down the street so I went into Subway and ordered two pieces of bread, and they informed me that they could not do that, like there was some special rule at Subway that two pieces of bread weren't allowed to touch. So the woman asked me what I wanted on the sandwich and I said I do not care it is for a duck, and she was like oh then it's free. I was not aware that ducks eat for free at Subway. It's like give me a chicken fajita sub, but don't worry about ringing it up, it is for a duck. -Mitch Headberg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: IrSotallyTober]
    #10060107 -

i've heard that if you don't use it, you lose it, so you better beat off all you can OP.

plus it says in the OT that a man who had his testicles crushed was no longer allowed to enter God's temple, so if you lose your dick god will hate you and you'll be banned from church.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: uber_aj]
    #10060118 -

uber_aj said:
i've heard that if you don't use it, you lose it, so you better beat off all you can OP.

plus it says in the OT that a man who had his testicles crushed was no longer allowed to enter God's temple, so if you lose your dick god will hate you and you'll be banned from church.



LOL

I would hate me if I lost MY dick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: uber_aj]
    #10060120 -

And anything the church says, God says. :awesome:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: IrSotallyTober]
    #10060149 -

religious people make me sick, for the most part all they do is pass their own judgment on people( totally against the wishes of jesus)and have been, historically, the most fucked up( devious, perverted, lying, hypocritical, thieving, judgmental, and most importantly - WRONG!)DOUCHE-BAGS on the face of the planet for centuries. it would be a much better( safer, more peaceful, higher quality of living, and generally happier world) at this point in human history if religion was done away with.  granted when Christianity/Muslim/Judaism were invented they were needed,and have done good for the people(education(catholics-
helped starving people, ect.) but for the last 200 years the religious system has failed and today is totally outdated and in a general seance,bad for humanity( fucked up discrimination, wars and fighting progress such as civil issues, not to mention science)

time to do away with an antiquated, and fucked up way of thinking people. take it upon your selves to make the right decisions in your life because it's the right thing to do, not because of some fucking made up story like going to heaven. the day religions are gone from the world's society( soon i hope) will be the day we evolve to the next level!  who knows, maybe we'll even learn how to use some more of that jell-o like shit siting in the hard round thing between your ears!


--------------------
There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception -Aldous Huxley

Once I saw a duck walking down the street so I went into Subway and ordered two pieces of bread, and they informed me that they could not do that, like there was some special rule at Subway that two pieces of bread weren't allowed to touch. So the woman asked me what I wanted on the sandwich and I said I do not care it is for a duck, and she was like oh then it's free. I was not aware that ducks eat for free at Subway. It's like give me a chicken fajita sub, but don't worry about ringing it up, it is for a duck. -Mitch Headberg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: IrSotallyTober]
    #10060154 -

"god" gave you your dick, there for it is yours to do with as you please.


--------------------
There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception -Aldous Huxley

Once I saw a duck walking down the street so I went into Subway and ordered two pieces of bread, and they informed me that they could not do that, like there was some special rule at Subway that two pieces of bread weren't allowed to touch. So the woman asked me what I wanted on the sandwich and I said I do not care it is for a duck, and she was like oh then it's free. I was not aware that ducks eat for free at Subway. It's like give me a chicken fajita sub, but don't worry about ringing it up, it is for a duck. -Mitch Headberg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: IrSotallyTober]
    #10060228 -

dude, calm the fuck down.


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: masterbation and porn [Re: King Koopa]
    #10060274 -

IMO, believe whatever the fuck you want, just dont tell me about it.

As far as masturbation and porn, yes, theyre both sins in the Catholic faith. As for the rest, idk.


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
RandalFlagg 33,759 425 12/30/07 08:07 PM
by Rustifer
* boyfriend and porn? help!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Himejime 17,346 127 02/24/07 05:31 PM
by Dark_Star
* Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten cookeman 1,317 12 03/30/06 02:16 PM
by Taco Chef
* girl masterbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 31,823 72 01/02/13 03:29 PM
by Tripsurfer
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,761 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* What do you do to stop from masterbating?
( 1 2 all )
Syle 2,198 24 08/18/07 07:56 PM
by Konnrade
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,177 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* dissapointing masturbation sessions.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
hoopershroomer 10,390 63 02/01/07 07:11 PM
by trent

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,609 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 273 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.