Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomsformike
Explorer forHuman Life
Loc: somewhere
Small shrooms
    #984288 - 10/22/02 06:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well My friend showed me all her lil buddies from the first flush on her cakes that are not cased, they seem a little small actually. Most of them are only about 3 inches about the size of a finger they are cambo's is there a suggestion to get bigger and beter fruiting, the do they usually get larger if left to grow after the veil detaches, the humidity she said is about 100% but than again when I went over to her place the damn humidifier was in the chamber.
I told her that you guys say that it's best connected to a hose going into the chamber. she has since corrected the problem. But any suggestions or ideas to obtain bigger buddies?

--------------------
Chief Mojo Rising
,,,where will you be when marshall law is put into effect,,,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Small shrooms [Re: shroomsformike]
    #984362 - 10/22/02 07:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Whats your buddy's air exchange situation like?

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlineshroomsformike
Explorer forHuman Life
Re: Small shrooms [Re: Skikid16]
    #984403 - 10/22/02 07:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Umm good question, let me call her,, Ok I got her on the phone, Yo bitch whats the air situation like in your chamber?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well she doesnt know but opens the lid up about every 3 hours, she said "does that really matter she had the damn humidifier in the chamber thaught that was sufficient. Is she very wrong about this .
She has some (laugh if you will) breast feeding pads kinda like filters that the cakes are sitting on, she sprays them first with h2o2 and places the cakes on them. she wants to use these as filters and wants to make holes in the side of the terrarium and place a fan on the other side.

--------------------
Chief Mojo Rising

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#984663 - 10/22/02 08:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't really understand your post, its kinda confusing, but here we go. I haven't used a humidifier, but it is of my understanding that even while using a humidifier, it is a good idea to fan at least three times a day. As far as using the breast pad things for filters on vents, I'm not really sure, you see I don't have breasts, and I don't have kids (please god keep it that way). You can use polyfil in your vents. Hope this helped. Good luck.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlineshroomsformike
Explorer forHuman Life
Re: Small shrooms [Re: Skikid16]
    #984698 - 10/22/02 08:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Im a confusing person skid, but thanks for the info I have volunteered to help her put the fan in her T. Polyfill is cheap I suppose huh. She can buy that herself. But thank you

--------------------
Chief Mojo Rising

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#984707 - 10/22/02 08:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Polyfil is extremely cheap you can find it in walmart in the craft dept. Keep in mind, you can have the perfect set up and still get small shrooms, you may have gotten a weak spore race. Good Luck

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #985713 - 10/23/02 03:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you use the setup like the one in the site I sent you you'll be ok. I use one coolmist for air exchang in my chamber. It is 4ft long, 2 ft wide, and 2ft high.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineshroomsformike
Explorer forHuman Life
Re: Small shrooms [Re: Magash]
    #986163 - 10/23/02 09:47 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey that sounds like her chamber too but its about 5 feet wide, She has completed her humidifier with two hoses now. I am going to install that fan today for her and see whats up. SO where can she get a stronger race (print) the two that she had I believe had were fairly small, but I dont think that would matter anyhow. Man your tek saved her humidification problems. So for that we thank you. Me especially cuz I get free buddies.Ill keep you guys posted.

Happy Trails

--------------------
Chief Mojo Rising

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag