Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #9604888 -

OTD RATED ME! PEOPLE SAY WORDS THAT ARE OFFENSIVE! WORDS ARE SO FUCKING OFFENSIVE, I WILL HAVE AN ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNETS ABOUT IT WITH PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET BEFORE!! I'M MAKING A DIFFERENCE BY CRYING LOTS, AND REALLY HARD!




MY INTERNET RATING IS FUCKING SERIOUS GOD DAMNIT! DON'T YOU EVER FUCK WITH MY INTERNET RATING!

DON'T SAY BAD WORDS YOU FUCKING, MOTHER FUCK!

I'M SO FUCKING MAD, IM SHAKING BECAUSE OTD! OTD!

OTD!!!!


OTD!!!!!!!

OTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OTD!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #9604900 -

:megacrankey:, you're such a fucking closeted faggot peice of ratshit-shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #9605191 -

Anonymous #35 said:
Hey aren't you the cry baby that made a thread anonymously because you're feelings got hurt, and then even the site administrator made fun of you for being such a butthurt?

yeah that is you.

HA HA HA HA, holy fuck you're sad.



ohhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnn.  You got me:vaped:  I feel so ashamed that im getting flamed in an anon online forum:discorex:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9605289 -

I also like how people are talking about ratings.  Did i ever once mention ratings???  NOPE!  The only thing im complaining about is that the flamers are just losers.  You prolly have no real friends work some shitty ass job if you work at all and are prolly a chronic masturbator. So you join an online forum to sit around with douche bags just like yourselves calling each other faggots.  Congrats you can insult a person who is not worthless:congrats:  At the end of the day your a loser, a loser who sits around on the shroomery accumulating upwards of 20,000, 30,000 even 40,000 posts.  I just lol at you guys because your the epitome of worthlessness.  Sure you can act all tough with talk using fuck and nigger faggot crybaby pussy, on an internet forum.  But IRL your a worthless piece of shit who is prolly a huge pussy:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9605318 -

Anonymous #9 said:
OTD is so lame. its just an internet clique of pathetic people who probably were huge losers in high school and were probably made fun of a lot and had no friends. so now they're bad ass hanging out in OTD, all suck each others dicks and got each others backs.

especially GTFO. oohhhh you got banned from the pub, welcome to the "dark side". please. how much more lame can you be. dark side. its an internet forum.
"eww the pub sucks eww why were you posting in the pub" what are you like 10 years old

their posts are totally pointless and take up space. and they make terrible conversation. why don't you go read a book or something



Gayest post ever.

Were you cool in high school?  Does that make you feel special?

Who cares if people generally dont like them IRL, does that really matter? 

Most people are tards anyway.

BTW no I dont post in OTD ever but your post just reeked of arrogance and personal insecurity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9605361 -

fucking crybaby nigger pussy faggot!
if you don't like flamers on a message board, as there are always, generally, flamers on message boards. then
:hanky:
and take a :chillpill: and piss off if you cant handle the jandal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #9605391 -

oh i can handle, its just annoying as fuck.  ignorant immature men in their mid twenties calling each other faggot and niggers..........not really my thing:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9605429 -

Ythan said:
You're all fags :crankey:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9605716 -

OTD MADE ME LEAVE SHROOMERY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #9605765 -

jeetered

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9611079 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I also like how people are talking about ratings.  Did i ever once mention ratings???  NOPE!  The only thing im complaining about is that the flamers are just losers.  You prolly have no real friends work some shitty ass job if you work at all and are prolly a chronic masturbator. So you join an online forum to sit around with douche bags just like yourselves calling each other faggots.  Congrats you can insult a person who is not worthless:congrats:  At the end of the day your a loser, a loser who sits around on the shroomery accumulating upwards of 20,000, 30,000 even 40,000 posts.  I just lol at you guys because your the epitome of worthlessness.  Sure you can act all tough with talk using fuck and nigger faggot crybaby pussy, on an internet forum.  But IRL your a worthless piece of shit who is prolly a huge pussy:shrug:



I only post in OTD, and I own my own business and corporation. I have over 150,000 in my portfolio, and I'm constantly adding assets into my asset column. I bet you don't even know the difference between and asset and a liability.

Because I know how to manage my money, and because I'm a smart business man, I have plenty of time to make fun of cry baby hippies on the internet in between day trading, posting advertisements in the news paper, and all the other things I do with my computer to make money.

The fact that you take life so fucking serious is why we laugh at you. Granted, I'm not the typical OTDer, but just because someone says Faggot, or Nigger, does not mean they are a moron. Sometimes it means they are laughing at the morons who put stock into those words, and actually find them offensive.

I bet I have at the very least ten reason why you're far more of a loser than me.

The fact that you took the time out of your day to dedicate a thread about why you're feelings are hurt about an online forum that makes you so fucking mad you can't take it is the first one.

Eat a dick, you nigger, faggot, pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #9611372 -

The fact that you took the time out of your day to type a post in two lined paragraphs bragging about how you can manage money, congrats your jewish, want a cookie?:sarcasticclap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9611389 -

You are gay.

You got PWND.

Go cry about you reputation on teh internetz faggot.
:jefferson:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #36]
    #9611420 -

Yep im a faggot, nigger, pussy.  You got me :tarantino:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9611442 -

and you are a loser taking your time to make a thread about them, and your such a bitch u did it in here so they wouldn't make you more butthurt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #9611448 -

No! I bet im more popular than you are!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #9611452 -

Anonymous #35 said:
OTD RATED ME! PEOPLE SAY WORDS THAT ARE OFFENSIVE! WORDS ARE SO FUCKING OFFENSIVE, I WILL HAVE AN ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNETS ABOUT IT WITH PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET BEFORE!! I'M MAKING A DIFFERENCE BY CRYING LOTS, AND REALLY HARD!




MY INTERNET RATING IS FUCKING SERIOUS GOD DAMNIT! DON'T YOU EVER FUCK WITH MY INTERNET RATING!

DON'T SAY BAD WORDS YOU FUCKING, MOTHER FUCK!

I'M SO FUCKING MAD, IM SHAKING BECAUSE OTD! OTD!

OTD!!!!


OTD!!!!!!!

OTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OTD!!!!




lolololol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9614187 -

Anonymous #1 said:
The fact that you took the time out of your day to type a post in two lined paragraphs bragging about how you can manage money, congrats your jewish, want a cookie?:sarcasticclap:



You got owned. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #9614234 -

I did didn't i:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #9614280 -

Anonymous #35 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I also like how people are talking about ratings.  Did i ever once mention ratings???  NOPE!  The only thing im complaining about is that the flamers are just losers.  You prolly have no real friends work some shitty ass job if you work at all and are prolly a chronic masturbator. So you join an online forum to sit around with douche bags just like yourselves calling each other faggots.  Congrats you can insult a person who is not worthless:congrats:  At the end of the day your a loser, a loser who sits around on the shroomery accumulating upwards of 20,000, 30,000 even 40,000 posts.  I just lol at you guys because your the epitome of worthlessness.  Sure you can act all tough with talk using fuck and nigger faggot crybaby pussy, on an internet forum.  But IRL your a worthless piece of shit who is prolly a huge pussy:shrug:



I only post in OTD, and I own my own business and corporation. I have over 150,000 in my portfolio, and I'm constantly adding assets into my asset column. I bet you don't even know the difference between and asset and a liability.

Because I know how to manage my money, and because I'm a smart business man, I have plenty of time to make fun of cry baby hippies on the internet in between day trading, posting advertisements in the news paper, and all the other things I do with my computer to make money.

The fact that you take life so fucking serious is why we laugh at you. Granted, I'm not the typical OTDer, but just because someone says Faggot, or Nigger, does not mean they are a moron. Sometimes it means they are laughing at the morons who put stock into those words, and actually find them offensive.

I bet I have at the very least ten reason why you're far more of a loser than me.

The fact that you took the time out of your day to dedicate a thread about why you're feelings are hurt about an online forum that makes you so fucking mad you can't take it is the first one.

Eat a dick, you nigger, faggot, pussy.



I bet you don't even know the difference between and asset and a liability.


You really think people can be that stupid, huh?


I bet I have at the very least ten reason why you're far more of a loser than me.

You write like a fucking nigger.


The fact that you took the time out of your day to dedicate a thread about why you're feelings are hurt about an online forum that makes you so fucking mad you can't take it is the first one

That's what they do. And what you do isn't much less laughable. Money doesn't make good people, no sir-ee.  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,635 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* What does trolling even mean?? Anonymous 812 18 01/27/12 10:30 AM
by Anonymous
* i got the shitty sister
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,052 32 01/03/09 07:32 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,363 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.