Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #27

Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9596037 - 01/12/09 04:34 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:rofl2:

fuck you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #27

Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9596128 - 01/12/09 04:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Nothing has ever happened to anyone in OTD that they didn't bring upon themselves.

Anonymous #24

Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9596269 - 01/12/09 05:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
All I see is ad hominem and :blah: because you have no further cogent arguments with which to dispute my point.

Put up or shut up, hombre.

I was so cogent I only needed one brief sentence to refute each of your points. If you believe what somebody says based on their rating and not on what they're actually saying, you fit the definition of a sheep, a follower of a popularity contest.

If you're so good and respectable and credible then just go and get enough good ratings to dwarf the OTD rape. That's what I did. Whining about it helps nothing.

Again, if you failed to read it the first time, the purpose of this site is to stop the spread of misinformation about magic mushrooms and other psychoactives.  Spreading false reputations and slandering the reputation of good posters wholly counteracts this purpose.

You, sir, are a failure to the community.

Anonymous #27

Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9596310 - 01/12/09 05:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You make a pretty inept argument.

The point of this site is to stop the misinformation about shrooms.

Spreading false information about a poster here is the opposite of the site's purpose.

Therefore, all the posters on this site are mushrooms of unimpeachable character?

Whatever negative ratings you may have received, were probably warranted, if this is characteristic of all your posts.

Anonymous #24

Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #9596334 - 01/12/09 05:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I have never been the recipient of an OTD ratings rape, nor I have received many negative ratings at all.

I just think that rating people negatively for no justified reason is not only mean but prevents newbies from utilizing a handy system designed to separate trusted posters from nontrusted posters.

Anonymous #4

Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9596370 - 01/12/09 05:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Again, if you failed to read it the first time, the purpose of this site is to stop the spread of misinformation about magic mushrooms and other psychoactives.  Spreading false reputations and slandering the reputation of good posters wholly counteracts this purpose.

You, sir, are a failure to the community.

And you really are an idiot. I read what you said the first time but I was baffled by the sheer retardation of your statement. If your interpretation of the Shroomery's purpose were followed to the letter, about half the forums would be removed, and probably the ratings system as well.

These web forums are the community that developed around the Shroomery. They are based on mushrooms but are also home to unrelated discussion.

I should also mention that I am not an "OTDer" nor do I hand out bad ratings like candy. In fact I'd wager 99% of my ratings are 5 shrooms, though I'd give you a rare 0 if I could for being such a dumbass.

Anonymous #24

Re: OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9596392 - 01/12/09 05:20 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Why am I a dumbass?

Do you not agree that giving negative reasons for no reason whatsoever is pointless?

Do you not agree that the intended purpose of a rating is to judge how trustworthy a poster is?

Until you can answer these questions, you have offered no reasonable rebuttal to my argument.

Anonymous #27

#9596463 - 01/12/09 05:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
I have never been the recipient of an OTD ratings rape, nor I have received many negative ratings at all.

I just think that rating people negatively for no justified reason is not only mean but prevents newbies from utilizing a handy system designed to separate trusted posters from nontrusted posters.

OK so by your logic Coaster is a "trusted poster." :lol:

Anonymous #4

#9596620 - 01/12/09 05:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Why am I a dumbass?

Do you not agree that giving negative reasons for no reason whatsoever is pointless?

No. It's probably quite amusing, especially when your victim squeals like a stuck pig over it.

Quote:

Do you not agree that the intended purpose of a rating is to judge how trustworthy a poster is?

No. I think it's a community-oriented feature which helps you understand who feels which way about who. The average is just a side effect, and you seem very concerned with your average. I imagine you're a very insecure person.

Quote:

Until you can answer these questions, you have offered no reasonable rebuttal to my argument.

Apparently the only way to rebut your argument to your satisfaction is to agree with you. Which I don't. Because you're an idiot.

Anonymous #24

#9596654 - 01/12/09 05:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said: The average is just a side effect

Yeah, because side effects are prominently displayed next to each user's name and avatar.  :rolleyes:

Grow up, seriously.  Is your life really lacking of that many redeeming qualities that you have to get enjoyment from fucking with other people's online reputations?

Anonymous #20

#9596688 - 01/12/09 05:55 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
I also never say racist shit or even make racist jokes. You saying all OTD is racist and such is lumping everyone together and judging every individual the same based only on the fact they post in OTD, that is literally the definition of prejudice. You sound like the racist to me.

awwwwww:crying:  You want me to feel sorry for you?

Nah. I was pointing out what a logic-less dumbfuck you are, but of course you weren't able to comprehend the point I was making because you are a logic-less hypocritical racist dumbfuck.

If you are gonna be dumb you at least gotta be tough.

Cry some more in the anonymous forum about how people on the internet hurt your little tiny feelings. What a sensitive pussy faggot baby girl you are

Haha

-STEVEN MICHAEL PARADIS

Anonymous #4

#9596768 - 01/12/09 06:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Is your life really lacking of that many redeeming qualities that you have to get enjoyment from fucking with other people's online reputations?

No. Learn to read, moron. Like I said before I don't give people bad ratings for no reason. I give them bad ratings when they are sorely deserved. I do this very rarely and only when somebody's being really fucking stupid, like you are now. That is how "the ratings system" is meant to be used.

It's just painfully obvious why other people would abuse it. They get their kicks by watching people like you kick up a big stinky fuss about it.

Anonymous #24

#9596792 - 01/12/09 06:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Your circular reasoning is unparalleled.

OTDers get their kicks by watching people like me kick up a fuss about OTDers getting their kicks this way?

Who was the original instigator of the grief?  Certainly not the victim being unjustifiably slandered.

Anonymous #4

#9596985 - 01/12/09 06:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Certainly not the victim being unjustifiably slandered.

My point is that a bad rating does not in any way constitute "slander." Your upset over the situation is wildly disproportionate. It really doesn't matter that a bunch of internet punks called you dirty names, but you just can't let it go.

You're playing your role in their joke masterfully. Just so you know.

Anonymous #24

#9597045 - 01/12/09 06:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:facepalm:

The only reason it doesn't matter that a bunch of internet punks are giving erroneous ratings is because they've doing it so often you've forgotten the original purpose of the rating.

For far too long has the Shroomery held up the banner of infamy under the guise of a little "harmless ratings rape."

You, sir, have done nothing but help propagate an unjust state of affairs.

Anonymous #24

#9597047 - 01/12/09 06:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

But yeah, I forgot, :seriousbusiness:

Anonymous #27

#9597081 - 01/12/09 06:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Anonymous #7

#9597101 - 01/12/09 06:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
By ratings raping someone, you are in effect slandering their reputation; an action punishable by law offline and just as inexcusable online.

hahah. Are you a professional comedian?

Please post your screenname so I can take a giant shit all over your ratings. :awebig:

Anonymous #4

#9597163 - 01/12/09 07:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
But yeah, I forgot, :seriousbusiness:

Thanks, I don't usually use that emoticon, but it sums up what I'M trying to say perfectly.

Anonymous #7

#9597167 - 01/12/09 07:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
The goal of this website is to stop the spread of misinformation about psychedelic mushrooms and other psychoactives.  Ratings are valuable in this way because they provide an easy way to determine the trustworthiness of a poster... or at least they did until OTD selfishly screwed it up for everyone else for nothing but an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and get satisfaction from putting down someone else.

Apparently you do not go into the Cult or Hunting forums very often. There is a system in place that gives people tags under their ratings that say "Trusted Cultivator" and "Trusted Identifier" once you have earned the right by providing solid information. They are completely separated from the general ratings. This renders your argument null.

Now please fuck off back to the Philosophy forum. Your pseudo-intellectual bullshit is ridiculously tired.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies