Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQuade
Cultivator
Re: Unusual trip toys...
    #94607 - 09/24/00 11:28 PM (23 years, 5 months ago)

wow, this thing is still up here. I will need to take the time to read what I missed tomarrow...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Unusual trip toys...
    #94608 - 09/25/00 06:36 AM (23 years, 5 months ago)

Senor Conos posted a while ago a mention of "sex" while tripping. I agree, although the act of loving someone IS welcome and very nice, the "stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey" type of thing CAN and HAS ruined things for some people.

My girlfriend (at the time) and my roommate were going to introduce a mutual friend or ours to the magnificant 'Shroom. Well, she was really excited to get in on the action with us, but since our friend had never tried it before, my girlfriend thought it would be funny (oops) just to make one "I'm-screwing-with-ya" joke. Well, her one joke was right as we were all peaking and it was "And now it's time for the group sex!!!" This automatically made our friend REAL uncomfortable. She thought my buddy and I were gonna rape her or something. It was a really scary expierence for her (and for us, 'cause at the time we had no idea what the g/f had said!!!) and she kind of flipped out.

HOWEVER, if this ever happens to someone else, here's a word of advice...

Get the "scared" person out of the environment. There is usually one person that the "flip-out" trusts more than anyone else, and they should go away with them. For however long it takes...it doesn't matter. It's safer to send them away for the "peak" of the trip than to have them not enjoy themselves. The trust was revived and she eventually had a good time for the rest of the evening.

One last thing, don't think it totally KILLED the rest of the evening. My roommate and I just sat there while the girls were gone, and we turned on some music. It was just a mix tape, but with that on the stereo and "Return of the Jedi" on the television, it was fan-tas-tick. The most brilliant color, and the movie "fit" to the music. Even though the movie was on, we still talked, and laughed a LOT, cause we KNOW that movie and there was no "story" to listen to. It just seemed to work well...like choreography.

This will probably work with any music and ANY movie (even cartoons) but man-oh-man, THAT was a good time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag