Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
    #778948 -

I was told that eating pot cookies/brownies can give u a body buzz and may increase a shroom trip big time. I have a thread called " Shroom Dosing and Misinformation" and someone told me that the pot cookies are a lot different from toking (obviously) but he meant that they give you a bigger buzz and it's a body buzz and by me eating cookies could have really increased my trip. A lot of ppl don't believe me when I say that I tripped hard and had a bad trip off of .5 of a gram and think I"m on crack. Some ppl also think that I am extremely sensitive to shrooms. Could someone give me some input on this? I had 3 cookies prior to dosing with shrooms, and each cookie had 1.5 grams of pot in them.

Thanks


--------------------
________________________________________
If you don't relax and suck it in, everyone's gonna hate you and then you'll hate you, and then the mushies will hate you....in two words...RELAX DAMMIT!!

Edited by Trip_Out_7 (07/26/02 05:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7] * 1
    #778982 -

Did you have to open a new post? Don't you think you could of asked this question in the same one? After all, the same people that saw the first one are going to see the second one too.

Edited by psychopsilocyber (07/26/02 06:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: ]
    #778987 -

I dunno. Some ppl just read parts of a post and go to another one so that's why I opened a new one.


--------------------
________________________________________
If you don't relax and suck it in, everyone's gonna hate you and then you'll hate you, and then the mushies will hate you....in two words...RELAX DAMMIT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779001 -

Alot of people say the buzz of browies -vs- smoking is differnet. The brownies tend to be more potent because it's easier to eat a brownie than smoke a couple joints. As far as the high goes. Pot is pot and makes no difference how you ingest it. Could just be me though.


--------------------
A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move towards higher levels. -A. Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779008 -

Not to get off topic or anything but how do you know "other people" do that? Perhaps you do that...? Oh well, it doesn't really matter.

I've never eaten marijuana, and I'm not exactly sure from what you've written if you ate the 3 cookies before dosing the .5 gram shroom trip but if that's what you did then Perhaps you had a bad Marjiuana experience... hmm? It's known to happen man. It's not unheard of for people to lose it on high doses of thc. If that's the case then perhaps you should leave mushies alone for the time being...


--------------------
"I see!" said the blind man to his deaf wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779009 -

1/8 oz is 3.5 grams and 1/4 oz is 7 grams. Yes, 4.5 grams would definitely have affected you, especially if you have a low tolerance. It takes weed (or anything for that matter) a lot longer to kick in when you eat it. I don't think I peaked from the pot brownies until about 3 hours after I ate them.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Squid]
    #779037 -

Squid, you're probably right that the high isn't all that different because you're still taking the same stuff, just more of it. The difference when you eat it is while its in your entrails you are steadily absorbing the THC so its kind of like you are constantly smoking until you absorb it all or shit it out. I think that's why I got so damn high.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: funwithgus]
    #779048 -

I dont' know. I have smoked more then 4.5 grams in a day and never had a bad experience. That's why I'm asking if mixing pot cookies and shrooms could have increased my shroom trip and turned it bad. Maybe the pot made me paranoid and with the shrooms, it just made it a lot worse. I don't know.


--------------------
________________________________________
If you don't relax and suck it in, everyone's gonna hate you and then you'll hate you, and then the mushies will hate you....in two words...RELAX DAMMIT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779061 -



--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.hardxxxmovies.com/bc0630/video1_7.html
www.hardcoresexflix.com/black/mpegs/mb5.mpg


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: thaikoh]
    #779069 -

Just to let everone know, I am a female lol


--------------------
________________________________________
If you don't relax and suck it in, everyone's gonna hate you and then you'll hate you, and then the mushies will hate you....in two words...RELAX DAMMIT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779087 -

I've never eaten pot and taken shrooms at the same time but I did smoke weed with them and that was fine for me. I don't know what else to say about that.
When you do more than one drug at a time things can get complicated. Even doctors don't know about all of the bad reactions that can happen when different substances are mixed. I guess your point in the begining was that for some people there is no "safe" amount to take and recommending a certain quantity could give people the false impression that it's o.k. to take two grams and there is no chance of having a bad trip. A small minority might be hypersensitive to psychoactive mushrooms or have underlying mental disorders and so should not consume them at all.
If you are an adult and voluntarily choose to consume shrooms you must be prepared for the possible consequences. No one forced you to eat them.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: thaikoh]
    #779094 -

You're killin me!


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: funwithgus]
    #779107 -



--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.hardxxxmovies.com/bc0630/video1_7.html
www.hardcoresexflix.com/black/mpegs/mb5.mpg


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: thaikoh]
    #779226 -

LMFAO

well I am a bit chubby. I wish I was skinny, but nothin I can do about it coz this is the way I was built

that's another thing too is my weight, height and how much shrooms. It's weird because I am tall for a girl and not fat, but chubby, and I can take a half gram and get baked. Maybe it was the pot I don't know, but I don't get visuals with pot so I don't know what's up with that.


--------------------
________________________________________
If you don't relax and suck it in, everyone's gonna hate you and then you'll hate you, and then the mushies will hate you....in two words...RELAX DAMMIT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779241 -

thats cause the chemicals work in the head not the body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: ]
    #779267 -

I'm just saying with the weight and height I am, I should have to take a lot more then .5 of a gram to get fucked. I guess I really am sensitive to shrooms


--------------------
________________________________________
If you don't relax and suck it in, everyone's gonna hate you and then you'll hate you, and then the mushies will hate you....in two words...RELAX DAMMIT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779560 -

The mushrooms probably did absolutely nothing to you. 4.5 grams is a lot of weed for one person to eat. Weed can be more intense than most people think, especially if you eat it. You can absolutely start to trip out. Being that cooked probably would be a bad experience. I've had bad experiences just smoking a lot of weed fast (and not 4.5 grams at once!) I've smoked over a half ounce on some days, but if you smoke (or ingest) a LOT of weed at once you will be truly fucked. Thy taking three massive bong hoots in a row. You have 60 seconds. Start.... NOW! It's crazy because the hoots all peak at the same time.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Edited by CyberChump (07/27/02 04:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #779733 -

Ate 3 brownies one day and was CATATONIC for the next 12 hours.

As in SPEACHLESS- could not make words come out of my mouth. Got great respect for cooked herb that day!

Try your 1/2 gram when straight and sober and report back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: amanita3]
    #779740 -

yes it increases it adds visuals gets your brain working defrently. i can't trip hard unless i get high.


--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: MadDhAdDeR420]
    #779788 -

I did take the other half gram like 2 days later without pot and I got a mild stoning effect which would be level one. But I didn't know that eating it 2 days after wasn't a good thing because of the tolerance thing. So I did feel the half gram whithout the help of cookies lol


--------------------
________________________________________
If you don't relax and suck it in, everyone's gonna hate you and then you'll hate you, and then the mushies will hate you....in two words...RELAX DAMMIT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just munched on some truffles....first shroom trip! :)
( 1 2 all )
MagicDragon 25,844 23 11/14/13 02:01 PM
by SunshineDaydream
* Length of a Shroom trip
( 1 2 all )
tekforce 17,265 29 09/16/18 09:02 PM
by Dirty hippie 5000
* bit shaky after shroom trip MeThoD 4,178 11 02/07/03 03:09 AM
by MeltingPenguin
* Can you make a shroom trip last longer?
( 1 2 3 all )
ZestyMycelium 23,780 41 01/21/24 12:15 AM
by tregar
* Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomyMcPot 62,518 67 08/22/17 06:02 PM
by Plain
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 3,397 19 07/29/01 12:41 PM
by GuineaWop
* Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
Cosmic_Monkey 19,467 27 05/30/20 04:01 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Pot + Mushies. Trip_Out_7 1,569 8 07/26/02 08:45 AM
by

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
20,948 topic views. 0 members, 30 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.