Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: vogman]
    #608580 - 04/15/02 12:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Tripping and driving is a bad idea. BUT if you want to experience being in a car (you feel like you're flying even more so) then get a sober driver to drive you and your tripper friends around. A good idea is to go driving out to the country and visit creepy spots, or tranquil nighttime spots, like a beach or lookout. It's nice to know you don't have to walk home (for me it's either stay sober and drive, or drop and walk miles home).
Make a mission out of it and spend all night driving around to different locations, and have a car that has a decent stereo for added fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: Myceliumcake]
    #608591 - 04/15/02 12:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Back when I was a young&dumber pill adict I needed to drive my live in girlfriend to a very important doctor's apointment at The University of Michigan hospital in Ann Arbor. I took some pain pills before we departed south (back then I drove on pills all of the time) heading for Ann Arbor.

It wasnt till I drove by the Detroit City Zoo's giant water tower (very bodly says DETROIT ZOO) that I realized that I missed a turn off and was about 80 miles off track!!!

Dont drive stoned. You never know where you might be driving too.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineTaz_Khmer
Recovered andSober

Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: Sheepish]
    #608607 - 04/15/02 12:46 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I remembered when my friend and I was coming back from club Mythos in NC for the Keoki rave. My friend was the driver and that time he had ate about 4G worth of dried cubies. He did not look like he was fucked up at all but he told me he was really fucked. He told me that he was seeing shit like crazy. Every time he see lights it would be moving further away from him and the roads was dancing.. I could not believe that he drove straight as hell that night for 4 hours straight back to Atlanta. Well, we made it back home safe. Tripin' on a road trip is fun; would like to do it again.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: Taz_Khmer]
    #609435 - 04/15/02 08:38 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

at some times, i can't walk while tripping, so driving is out of the question, unless you on a suicidal/homicidal rampage.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Anonymous

#609486 - 04/15/02 10:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I once knew someone who drove while high and he awoke the next morning in a jail cell when the cops roused him for his booking. He asked the booking officer what he was being charged with. He was told felony driving under the influence and vehicular manslaughter. The guy started shittin' bricks and asked the cops who was hurt, they told him three of his passengers had been killed. It must great to come down off of a good buzz to find out you killed your three best friends.

Question: Who did you have in mind that you want to see dead?

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: ]
    #609779 - 04/16/02 06:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Creepy. Subtle like a brick up the arse.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: vogman]
    #609817 - 04/16/02 07:59 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: bigwill]
    #610668 - 04/17/02 08:31 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

one time on cid a friend and i decided to drive to the convenience store to see what was there. it didn't matter that there was sleet on my windshield that wouldn't come off with the wipers (and i couldn't see) or that my brakes weren't working (uh yeah.....real smart). in other words, don't drive, unless you are in the middle of the desert and it is flat for miles around like in the doors when they went out to the desert on peyote. that's what i wanna do.........

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #610672 - 04/17/02 08:42 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The guy started shittin' bricks and asked the cops who was hurt, they told him three of his passengers had been killed. It must great to come down off of a good buzz to find out you killed your three best friends.
I guess you had a good lawyer to be here with us today...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: Swami]
    #610924 - 04/17/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

It wasn't me.

When I was 14 I was hit by a drunk driver while riding my bike. The bastard tried to drive away from the scene but some neighborhood people held him till the cops arrived.

Two weeks after graduating from high school, one of my friends I had known since 4th grade was hit by someone under the influence (don't know of what). The guy took off and didn't call an ambulance or anyone. My friend laid in the street for two hours while suffering from internal cerebral hemorrhaging. If the asshole would have had the decency to at least place an anonymous call to someone, may friend may have lived. But who knows, maybe the guy that hit him was on hallucinogens and was communicating telepathically to the intergalactic council of Jesus and the space aliens about when they were planning on saving humanity AND HAD NO GRASP OF REALITY. The cops found the culprit from the car's paint that was imbedded in my friend's body.

Edited by evolving (04/17/02 11:14 PM)

Offlinekb73
enthusiast
Loc: Abilene, TX
    #613064 - 04/19/02 04:23 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A friend of mine drove after he had a couple grams. He waited several hours to make sure it was pretty much worn off. He said he was in complete control, no worries, but he went to the store to get some food and he said everything looked awesome. One thing he said looked especially cool was the bright foil potato chip bags.

--------------------
WARNING chronicshroom will rip you off! Don't trade with him! I sent him 20 spore syringes and he never sent me anything.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
    #614149 - 04/20/02 09:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Such a stupid thing to do..

Of course its dangerous.

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: TrauM]
    #614418 - 04/21/02 04:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck dude Dont eva eva drive While on shrooms Nobody gives a fuck if you die . but kill somebody else and your in shit
Imagine somebody tripping and they killed your sobber Mom and dad or girl freind or any loved one of yourz :smile:

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: tripping and driving?? [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #614816 - 04/21/02 03:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I drove on 2 g of mush last night. The coolest thing I have ever seen, aside from the fact that I had to concentrate on shifting and shit. I don't recommend driving and tripping unless you are experienced with tripping and with driving in the area you are. I went on the same route I go EVERY DAY, so I knew what was goin on.

Anonymous

#618660 - 04/25/02 06:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Best thing to remember with driving on any substance is that you're taking someone else's life into your hands as well as your own, so have some responsibility. I figure it can be done, if you have a need to do it.. but dont eat a half quarter and just go joy riding.

OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
    #619122 - 04/26/02 05:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Pretty dangerous if you're on a high dose. But I find a drive on mushrooms can be quite pleasant if you live in a not so populated area. Just make sure to wait until AFTER you've peaked.

LSD isn't fun to drive on.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale