Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Tripping in the dark on acid....
    #2260744 -

I just tried acid for the first timee this weekend. I had done two and a half hits, and I tried to trip in the dark for a while. I've been very suuccesful with triping in the dark on DPT but I wanted a safer alternative (I read alot of trip reports on Erowid that resulted in people going to ICU. I believe this because when I had done it my heart was beating so fast and so irregularly it felt like it was going to explode.) Sadly I wasnt able to get anywhere near the same psychedelic effect and I was just wondering how much I should up the dose to make my next trip really specail when with 2 and a half hits I probably had a level 2 trip. Also any preparations that you suggest for tripping in the dark would be appreciated. Lately alot of people have been mentioning the ability to control an acid trip any examples of that I woudld also love to hear about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping in the dark on acid.... [Re: Trip]
    #2260790 -

Ways to increase LSD effects.
1. Eat a higher dose :thumbup:
2.Smoke :bong:
3. Music!!!!!!!
4. All of the above :grin:

I love triping in the dark. Lying on my back listning to music in the dark is how I get the highest. I prefer shorter acting psychedelics nowdays like Psilocybin and DMT.
For some people it can take a decent sized dose to break through. If your comfortable doing so I would recomend increasing your dosage.
Good luck. :smile:


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping in the dark on acid.... [Re: Trip]
    #2260801 -

if you are looking for a religiose experie nce tripping in the dark, maybe you should try some mushrooms. anyway, acid seems much weakened nowadays. it depends on micrograms per hit, but i would try around four hits for a really nice trip. if you have blotter and want to describe the pattern, i might be able to help you more with a dose. 12 hours in a dark room would be too much for me. i enjoy being able to move inside or outside as i wish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping in the dark on acid.... [Re: purpleberries]
    #2260866 -

Yah, I have a feeling that it's not the strongest acid in the world. The hits come in long strips on one side the strip is brown and the side is white with lines drawn across it that divides a hit. I wish I could help you out better, but I'm fairly new to this drug. I would love to do shrooms again but I have unreliable people to get it from and they charge to much. DMT sounds like a great drug but no one hear would have it. I've been searching for months just for acid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping in the dark on acid.... [Re: Trip]
    #2261251 -

a friend of mine got some brown hits this summer that were decent, but chances are it isnt the same stuff. as far as mushrooms, grow some! you have come to the right place for any info on that. and if you are crazy enough you can go ahead and do a DMT extraction. they are fairly easy and there are plenty of extraction methods floating around the message boards here and im sure there is plenty of info at erowid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Trip Memory Loss
( 1 2 all )
dewbidge 8,585 23 07/18/06 10:14 AM
by jonesie196
* Just munched on some truffles....first shroom trip! :)
( 1 2 all )
MagicDragon 25,847 23 11/14/13 02:01 PM
by SunshineDaydream
* smoking two days after a trip justchillin 2,968 10 06/05/02 03:54 AM
by justthiz
* Tripping leading to anxiety?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShRo_0My 10,855 45 01/04/21 04:49 AM
by Tom66
* Re: What's your favorite trip toy? Anonymous 3,280 13 12/23/99 11:10 PM
by Anonymous
* How To Come Down From A Bad Trip ?
( 1 2 3 all )
Natas 38,856 44 12/05/16 12:16 AM
by TheMadHatter420
* overcame the fear HB 3,317 6 08/28/01 04:59 PM
by HB
* how old was your first trip and what level did u reach?
( 1 2 all )
TANZWUT 3,859 37 05/01/03 01:57 PM
by downwardspiral

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
3,357 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 44 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.