Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: What's your favorite trip toy?
    #98661 - 12/17/99 04:13 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

LIGHTSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#98664 - 12/17/99 04:19 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Rubix cubes, puzzels, musical insturments that I havent learned how to play, and petroleum jelly based shit

Anonymous

#98665 - 12/18/99 10:59 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

1)music!!!!!!

2)guitar hooked up through a multi effects unit(u get all those "trippy" sounds and it is so cool because ur the one creating it!!! i just spent 3 hours of an acid trip playing w/my guitar and learning jimmy page's solo to good times, bad times!! now its engraved in my head!!! aAAAHHHHh!!!)

3. the shroomery!!!!!

4. acidtrip.com!!

next time i trip i wanna try painting or drawing. whats it like??? are u very creative or what??? i'll probably end up getting paint on my hands and thinkin its the best thing in the world and start painting my body!! SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!

------------------
"if the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it truly is, infinite."
-jim morison

Anonymous

#98666 - 12/19/99 02:33 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

i got an airbrush and some blacklight responsive paints for it. what a blast! my favorite trip toys are pop rocks, zots, and glow in dark boucy eyeball.
-dark

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

OfflineHatta
GodlessAnarchist

#98667 - 12/19/99 04:15 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Get some corn starch, add just enough water to maket the stuff moist, but still firm. Wacky stuff, really firm when you touch it, but flows if you let it be.
-Mad Hatter

OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

#98668 - 12/19/99 09:27 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Defiantly light sabers(the good ones with sound and light) , glowstick of course(everytime i have them i am amazed at how happy colored glowing sticks make me feel),my "whirlomat" laser pointer(it spins around and makes cool aptterns on my ceiling),my plasma ball and lava lamp is very cool, incense smoke is the shit,videos(alice in wonderland, the wall, fantasia) blacklights and posters and glow stuff) and the #1 toy....my bass(just learned to play Pink Floyd's money)!

-Primate

PS: Soon i will have my mind machine..yay!

------------------
~~"Oh, welcome to this world of fools, of pink champagne and swimming pools, where all you have to lose is your virginity. Perhaps you'll have some fun tonight, so stick around and take a bite...of life. We don't need feebleness in this proximity"~~

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

OfflineZounds

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
    #98669 - 12/20/99 09:00 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Music, first and foremost. My book with a bunch of Picasso prints, 3-d glasses, and those little things that are sort of like kaleidoscopes, but instead of just pretty shapes and colors, they actually distort what you're looking at.

Anonymous

#98670 - 12/20/99 09:16 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I dig the classic kaleidoscopes with the marbles at the end so you can change the colors of the patterns, I dig any musical instrument, I dig all kinds of music but especially shit like Keoki 'cause it's a nice mindfuck, and I really dig funny clothing like bizarre hats and skirts and weird shit. Anything strange and somewhat stimulating. Laser pointers are excellent; my friends and I sit on a big-ass bed in the dark, listening to trance music, and we make the laser create weird shapes on the ceiling using the tracers it makes. Really fun. Oh, and I dig light sabers that make sound too.

------------------
People listen up
Believe what I say
Listen, listen, listen, listen
Majick's the drug
The drug'll show you the way...

[This message has been edited by Defunkt (edited December 20, 1999).]

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#98671 - 12/21/99 10:17 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

i got a strobe light and am dying to try it with some shrooms.Anyone try it?good,bad,annoying?

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineHatta
GodlessAnarchist

#98672 - 12/21/99 11:00 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

The first time I took acid, I laid in a room with my friend(tripping) and my brother(not tripping) with a strobe light on and Pink Floyd. All three of us were getting kind of wigged out. But, after a while, we couldn't tell if the acid was working or it was just the strobe. So we turned on the light and Holy Shit! Damn, that it was something else. after that we didn't turn the strobe on again, much to my brothers dismay.

Another time I turned on my strobe light while tripping on acid and just collapsed to the floor. Well, I didn't faint, but I couldn't stand, had to sit real quickly. There was a void, nothing else existed but flashes of light. Which explains why I couldn't stand: How can you stand when there's nothing to stand on. My friends were bothered by it so I had to turn it off in a minute. Spent a lot of the rest of the time with FracTint.
Memories...
-Mad Hatter

OfflineoDin
    #98673 - 12/21/99 02:44 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Corn oil and nubile young bodies j/k well maybe not.

Black light and woolite and some clear plastic wrap or sheeting.

------------------
Odin like Oolar too

OfflinePsilowarrior
enthusiast
    #98674 - 12/21/99 02:48 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Household pets.

Anonymous

#98675 - 12/21/99 11:25 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Hey everyone, thanx for the responses. Theres a lot of good ideas to try while trippin. If anybody else would like to share there favorite trip toy, go for it!

Anonymous

#98676 - 12/23/99 11:10 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Marble Fudge ice-cream. Grassy field. Warm, bright day. Trippy clouds.

Sit back, relax, enjoy...

~fonzaloon

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom