Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Unusual trip toys...
    #94567 - 08/01/00 10:16 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, its fun to taste things when shrooming, even if the taste is not so good (such as most trees). Its nothing like getting the munchies though. Oh and don't forget about the pears...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#94568 - 08/01/00 10:16 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, its fun to taste things when shrooming, even if the taste is not so good (such as most trees). Its nothing like getting the munchies though. Oh and don't forget about the pears...

Anonymous

#94569 - 08/01/00 01:02 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

wow, i thought i was the only one who experienced this oral fixation! the first time i ever tripped, i became obsessed with this packet of ketchup i had dropped on the ground. i rolled it around in my mouth, just enjoying the coldness and the smoothness...and when it broke it was even better! i found myself seriously pondering the essence of tomatoes.
the most recent time, the victim was my watch.
the mouth is an increibly sensitive organ, capable of feeling much more details then even our fingers or skin. you know how when you have a canker sore it feels huge? it doesnt surprise me that this is magnified and intensified while tripping.

or maybe we are just orally-fixated freaks.
i prefer the former explanation.

Anonymous

#94570 - 08/01/00 01:09 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

If only more women would share this oral fixation.......

Invisiblesidshroom
journeyman
    #94571 - 08/01/00 01:16 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I like to drink ice cold mountain dew..........i know alot of people that can't even drink.......i dont know if its because i like the taste......or the fact that its so cold...or sweet...but i get obsessed with drinking it..........last time i drank 14 cans in about 4-5 hours.............my girlfriend thought i was nuts (i am).....no i dont work for pepsi!

------------------
Sparkey/Gore......2000

OfflineQuade
Cultivator
    #94572 - 08/01/00 09:53 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I almost forgot about the pears. We have a pear tree across the strret by the school bus we smoke out. When we picked the pears off the tree and ate it the flavor burst into our mouths, but I cant stand to swallow it... Krash threw his and didn't even mean to...

OfflineMatchbox420
enthusiast
    #94573 - 08/03/00 01:08 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I must taste more! Yes I think I will!

------------------
"If there is something you are thinking of doing tonight that you will regret in the morning, sleep late."
-Henny Youngman

Anonymous

#94574 - 08/07/00 12:09 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I usually have to have a drink with me, like a small bottle of soda or something (usually sprite). I can go through a case in an hour without even realizing it!

Then when I come down I piss for three days straight. :smile:

------------------
I once came to the shocking realization that I had TEN toes, not Ten toes. That was the happiest day of my life.

Anonymous

#94575 - 08/07/00 10:11 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Magic Mud!!

That stuff is really cool. Toss some water and corn starch together and it makes for hours of non-stop fun. Solid, liquid, solid, liquid, solid, liquid, mind blows up.

OfflineQuade
Cultivator
    #94576 - 08/08/00 11:44 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, I must try that some day man. Is there any measurement I need to go by or will the excess water just drain out? thanks for the tip...

Anonymous

#94577 - 08/11/00 07:37 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Slowly add the water to the corn starch in a bowl until all of the corn starch is wet. It may take a bit of flipping the stuff on the bottom to the top, but you'll know you have magic mud (I call it moon mud) because you can't stir fast, no matter how hard you try. Just don't stop playing with it, it'd be all over the floor. I put it in a balloon once, and that seemed to be fun, until I ripped it wide open on my mom's favorite couch by accident.

Anonymous

#94578 - 08/11/00 08:22 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

A cool liquid thing to use while tripping is a cup full of dairy cream. Add like three drops of three colors of food coloring to the cream, and then drop in some liquid detergent. For some reason, the detergent and the cream react and swirl around, and it mixes the colors up and it just sucks me in every time. Be careful not to drink the mixture though, because I'm assuming it tastes horrible and is probably poisonous. I find that doing this and watching as I descend into the trip is the coolest thing for me because I just start to get involved with it. This doesn't sound like much, but it's really smooth.

------------------
forty six and two
are just ahead of me
- maynard james keenan

Anonymous

#94579 - 08/11/00 03:25 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

One time at a Phish show I was on 4.5 grams of mushrooms and walked around the whole time with an empty bottle of water, just tossing it in the air and catching it. Anytime I put it down it fealt like a part of me was missing.

Anonymous

#94580 - 08/12/00 11:34 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

yea.. i got the non-food munchies my first time shrooming. I had recently purchased a ornate wooden bowl. Was ready to try it out with some left over weed from a Phish concert, problem was my friends bought some shrooms too. I wasn't really the psychadelic person until all of my friends convinced me to try some of the shrooms. Wow is all I have to say. I was amazed by the effects caused by these magic mushrooms. I thought wouldn't it be great if I finished off my weed. I packed a bowl was attempting to light it and I found that the end of my bowl was just the right density, awkward but good taste, and just felt right? I didn't really remember what I had done until the morning when I started to clean up picked up the bowl and was thinking what the hell???? then i realized and just laughed. So to answer your question, YEs, i found that chewing on things was fun.

------------------
^Al^

Anonymous

#94581 - 08/12/00 12:27 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

My first time shrooming, I had a close and very intimate encounter with a Cadbury's Easter Egg. I also wanted to lick my dog's face, but fortunately I was still coming up, so I had enough wits about me to be able to tell myself that wasn't a good idea.

OfflineQuade
Cultivator
    #94582 - 08/12/00 02:30 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Wow man, I probably would have stoped my self before I ate the bowl. Just one question, Did you smoke it first. I really hope you did. Anyways, I wonder what it would be like to lick a dogs face but I don't think I would try it either. Also, When I triped at school, We have to wear these ID cards around our neck and those were good chew toys.

Anonymous

#94583 - 08/12/00 09:23 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

hell yea i smoked the bowl first but then started to munch on that shit...it was great fun ..and i didnt even care about the damn bowl

OfflineKrupa
veteran
    #94584 - 08/13/00 03:45 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Eating a bannana was orgasmic. Whenever I'd swallow chewed bannana, the trip got super intense for a few seconds. It was really odd, but extremely enjoyable. I like natural foods while tripping. I also like carbonated beverages.

Anonymous

#94585 - 08/15/00 07:50 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Two werds, Rubiks Cube...

Anonymous

#94586 - 08/15/00 08:07 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I remember one time when I was waiting for everything to kick in, I decided to tidy up in the kitchen a bit. My wife and a friend were in the living room and could see me over the service bar.

Well, I was washing a few dishes (the tea making stuff) and all of the sudden the water flowing out of the tap got really REALLY cool to play with. I was tossing handfuls of it up in the air and laughing hysterically.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds