Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Strange movies
    #9443471 -

I just got done watching the new indian jones and its was crazy how there is a Alien/Mayan connection, also there are two 2012 movies coming out soon.

I think they media is giving us clues/hints about the truth.

or im just crazy :tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9443988 -

weiliiiiiii said:
I just got done watching the new indian jones and its was crazy how there is a Alien/Mayan connection, also there are two 2012 movies coming out soon.

I think they media is giving us clues/hints about the truth.

or im just crazy :tinfoil:



I don't think so much as giving us hints as more just capitalizing on a profitable market.


--------------------
:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9444097 -

I made a post about this a while back and got no responses.  The idea that with the movie, we were being told that the aliens are the real controllers of the 'elite'.

Here it is:

Quote:
I haven't seen the new Indiana Jones movie but I heard there is a scene where a UFO ship comes up from under a pyramid.  Can someone who has seen the movie verify this?

Anyways, I remembered that the 'Insider', the guy from that long alien/hybrid thread said this:

Question:  Who owns and runs the show on planet earth?.....Is it like a pyramid, or is it a number of factions vying for power/control?

Insider:  The shape of a Pyramid yes, but people forgot the underground chamber.  The Top of the Pyramid is not the top.

Just thought that was interesting.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: Clordio]
    #9444126 -

Clordio said:
weiliiiiiii said:
I just got done watching the new indian jones and its was crazy how there is a Alien/Mayan connection, also there are two 2012 movies coming out soon.

I think they media is giving us clues/hints about the truth.

or im just crazy :tinfoil:



I don't think so much as giving us hints as more just capitalizing on a profitable market.



I think its both.


--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: ivander]
    #9448524 -

I think it's crazy that all you junkies haven't watched 'Drugstore Cowboy' or 'Sid and Nancy' or 'The Trip' or other drug inspired romances.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: eve69]
    #9449300 -

eve69 said:
I think it's crazy that all you junkies haven't watched 'Drugstore Cowboy' or 'Sid and Nancy' or 'The Trip' or other drug inspired romances.


never leave a hat on the bed:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9450796 -

Eyes Wide Shut


--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: MokshaIs]
    #9451023 -

93
"Easy Rider" is a microcosm of Horusian society.  It's waaaayyy deeper than the cool hippie drug movie many view it as.  I've yet to watch a movie with such a complete, in your face level of comparative profoundity as this one.  Sans the typical Hollywood cheese and cookie cutter plotage to boot.  Probably helps that Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson had a more-than-one-would-expect interest in esoterica/mysticism/Thelema back in the 60's :wink:.  Well, I'm not sure if it qualifies as a "strange" movie, but it most certainly plugs into the mainstream movie with a heaping helping of esoteric/exoteric relation gist I perceive from this thread. 
93 93/93


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: lavod]
    #9453199 -

Equus

anyone seen it?

it deals with psychotherapy horses sexuality and toast


--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: MokshaIs]
    #9453911 -

cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: eve69]
    #9458767 -

eve69 said:
I think it's crazy that all you junkies haven't watched 'Drugstore Cowboy' or 'Sid and Nancy' or 'The Trip' or other drug inspired romances.



sid and nancy was a romance? :lol:


--------------------
pt:    n  u  m  b  e  r  s  c  a  n  a  l  s  o  b  e  u
CT(a): BH AT CW CE KI LI LT KE AE BH AE KW LT AW CE KI AT
pt:    s  e  d  a  s  c  o  o  r  d  i  n  a  t  e  s
CT(a): LT KI KT AE LT KE AW AW LI KT BI BH AE LE KI LT
:docbrown:    :realawe:                :realpacman:

Outer Space Radio Network

Gcv Ujkv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9458781 -

weiliiiiiii said:
I just got done watching the new indian jones and its was crazy how there is a Alien/Mayan connection, also there are two 2012 movies coming out soon.

I think they media is giving us clues/hints about the truth.

or im just crazy :tinfoil:



that movie sucks. ive seen it twice, and hated it both times


--------------------
pt:    n  u  m  b  e  r  s  c  a  n  a  l  s  o  b  e  u
CT(a): BH AT CW CE KI LI LT KE AE BH AE KW LT AW CE KI AT
pt:    s  e  d  a  s  c  o  o  r  d  i  n  a  t  e  s
CT(a): LT KI KT AE LT KE AW AW LI KT BI BH AE LE KI LT
:docbrown:    :realawe:                :realpacman:

Outer Space Radio Network

Gcv Ujkv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: Talking Head]
    #9473701 -

Talking Head said:
weiliiiiiii said:
I just got done watching the new indian jones and its was crazy how there is a Alien/Mayan connection, also there are two 2012 movies coming out soon.

I think they media is giving us clues/hints about the truth.

or im just crazy :tinfoil:



that movie sucks. ive seen it twice, and hated it both times



YUP. the new indiana jones sucked. It was just too surreal.

as for strange movies. Im downloadin zardoz right now. that looks like a good one. Its at 90.8 %. I cant wait to watch it.

Koyannisquatsi is pretty good if you can sit through it. I think it translates to "life out of balance". there is no dialog. Just images of the world with out human development and then thes second half is all human activity. Its an artsy movie. hard to discribe. the music is good too. If you get a chance to watch it while your tripping do it. if your sober you might want to skip parts. It can be boring if its not your thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9473942 -

A Scanner Darkly. Just weird.


--------------------
Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock - Will Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: Psyclown]
    #9475894 -

yes the new Indiana Jones blew, to much cheese for my taste :chief:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9476354 -

Quote:
Koyannisquatsi is pretty good if you can sit through it. I think it translates to "life out of balance". there is no dialog. Just images of the world with out human development and then thes second half is all human activity. Its an artsy movie. hard to discribe. the music is good too. If you get a chance to watch it while your tripping do it. if your sober you might want to skip parts. It can be boring if its not your thing.



as for Koyannisquatsi... man I found Baraka a lot more better..

Quote:
A Scanner Darkly. Just weird.



as for Scanner Darkly... I recommend Waking Life... same trip, same director but a lot better...


--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: ivander]
    #9477742 -

I'll have to check that out.

Agree on the new Indiana Jones too. It was so bad that the urban dictionary now has "nuking the fridge"


--------------------
Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock - Will Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9479869 -

weiliiiiiii said:
I just got done watching the new indian jones and its was crazy how there is a Alien/Mayan connection, also there are two 2012 movies coming out soon.

I think they media is giving us clues/hints about the truth.

or im just crazy :tinfoil:



Not crazy at all :wink::tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: ArtVandaley]
    #9479966 -

Waking life is beautiful and trippy as fuck.  First time I watched it I was sweating bullets because it seems to touch on personal issues for a lot of people.  Well, it did for me, but I was also quite stoned.

Scanner Darkly... sick movie... was difficult to watch the first time... difficult as in tripping can be difficult.

Any Stanly Kubrick movie gets my two thumbs up, even the ones I haven't seen.


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strange movies [Re: ivander]
    #9480053 -

ivander said:
Quote:
Koyannisquatsi is pretty good if you can sit through it. I think it translates to "life out of balance". there is no dialog. Just images of the world with out human development and then thes second half is all human activity. Its an artsy movie. hard to discribe. the music is good too. If you get a chance to watch it while your tripping do it. if your sober you might want to skip parts. It can be boring if its not your thing.



as for Koyannisquatsi... man I found Baraka a lot more better..

Quote:
A Scanner Darkly. Just weird.



as for Scanner Darkly... I recommend Waking Life... same trip, same director but a lot better...



Baraka?

A scanner darkly was the shit. the animation was sick, kinda like waking like. i havent watched the whole thing of waking like even though i own it. ill have  to sit down and watch it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,124 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,521 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* A new definition of Love? dr0mni 1,146 3 01/01/06 02:57 PM
by dr0mni
* Psychological and metaphysical aspects of Music
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Blastrid 34,903 107 12/08/16 01:45 AM
by Fractaliopsybe
* Alien offers humankind the secrets of the Universe ShroomismM 6,892 14 11/18/13 01:19 AM
by Yesod
* Christ
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flickedbic 6,074 93 03/04/18 05:19 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Church Of Hallucinagens ShroomOmatic 3,490 16 01/03/06 12:05 AM
by gettinjiggywithit
* The Good Friday Experiment -- Do psychedelics have religious import? AsanteM 2,158 3 04/14/06 12:36 PM
by Wysefool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
3,159 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.