Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
why I don't like homosexuals
    #8668524 -

For some reason...I am attractive to homosexuals. Then they hit on me, and I tell them I am not gay, so they want to be my friend. I am a nice person so I don't tell them to fuck off. While being friends, they keep thinking they are going to fuck me or something. But I don't, because I am not gay, I like women. So they get kind of angry, and start being obsessive, and become very very annoying. So I finally tell them to fuck off and leave me alone. I don't like being friends with them, because they try to bring me into their little gay over dramatic bullshit, and they think I am going to have sex with them eventually. Thats why I don't like fags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #8668574 -

Anonymous said:
For some reason...I am attractive to homosexuals. Then they hit on me, and I tell them I am not gay, so they want to be my friend. I am a nice person so I don't tell them to fuck off. While being friends, they keep thinking they are going to fuck me or something. But I don't, because I am not gay, I like women. So they get kind of angry, and start being obsessive, and become very very annoying. So I finally tell them to fuck off and leave me alone. I don't like being friends with them, because they try to bring me into their little gay over dramatic bullshit, and they think I am going to have sex with them eventually. Thats why I don't like fags.



Maybe you have a homosexual personality that puts off gay vibes, thus attrating fags, excuse my slang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8668589 -

That could be possible, but I don't think it is. I am just not a dick and go "GET AWAY FROM ME FAGGOT." I try to be somewhat tolerant. I tell them I am not gay and I never will be. And when I reject their homosexual offensive they get angry and dramatic. Gawd I hate fags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8668597 -

Same here, went out for drinks with a fag neighbour who KNOWS MY GF AND KNOWS IM NOT GAY yet he tried to make a move...wtf...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8668601 -

yeah, its kind of like talking to a girl with a dick, :ohwell:


absolutely useless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8668608 -

Anonymous said:
For some reason...I am attractive to homosexuals. Then they hit on me, and I tell them I am not gay, so they want to be my friend. I am a nice person so I don't tell them to fuck off. While being friends, they keep thinking they are going to fuck me or something. But I don't, because I am not gay, I like women. So they get kind of angry, and start being obsessive, and become very very annoying. So I finally tell them to fuck off and leave me alone. I don't like being friends with them, because they try to bring me into their little gay over dramatic bullshit, and they think I am going to have sex with them eventually. Thats why I don't like fags.



Now you know what it is like to be a woman, dealing with straight men who won't take a hint, pretend to be your friend, then get pissed off when you reject them AGAIN.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8668614 -

Quit going to the gay bars you fruit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8668771 -

I am just not a dick and go "GET AWAY FROM ME FAGGOT." I try to be somewhat tolerant.


But you're thinking it right?
That makes you a closet dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #8668773 -

not all homos are disrespectfull douche bags like your friends.  That's pretty uncool!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8669136 -

whats disrespectful is shoving your penis in another man's anus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8669401 -

Nahh, it's something I find respectful, intimate and fun. Not that I'd expect you to understand how it's fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8669484 -

Anonymous said:




......and not giving him a reach around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8669491 -

i just find it extremely aggravating when they act as stereotype gay as possible.

i dont care what they do with another man's dick, but why do they have to flick your wrist, talk funny, and act like a bleeding woman all the time? that shit gets on my nerves really fast, especially when they get mad and repeat the same things over and over like angry black women.

those are the gays i dont like. i guess if i had gay people spitting game to me like you, OP, I'd dislike them too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8669576 -

I dislike homosexuals because they enjoy the feeling of a penis in their mouths. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8669653 -

So if there was a gay man who was opposed to sucking cock (which I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble finding), you'd be buddy-buddy with him, right?
That's kind of a weird line of reasoning. Do you also dislike women? They suck dick all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8669664 -

Anonymous said:
So if there was a gay man who was opposed to sucking cock (which I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble finding), you'd be buddy-buddy with him, right?
That's kind of a weird line of reasoning. Do you also dislike women? They suck dick all the time.



Spot on.

I also dislike doritos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8669795 -

Thank god people are more tolerant where I live.  I've never tried to hook up with a guy unless I'm pretty damn sure he's gay, I guess some people don't know how to pick up hints.  More than likely though, most of you people give hints to these people because you like to be cock teasers.  If someone tried to hook up with you, why the fuck would you become friends with them?  Do you honestly think the situation is going to some how change?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8670190 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
So if there was a gay man who was opposed to sucking cock (which I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble finding), you'd be buddy-buddy with him, right?
That's kind of a weird line of reasoning. Do you also dislike women? They suck dick all the time.



Spot on.

I also dislike doritos.



Doritos?  Seriously Man, You need to get your narrowminded @ss out of here.  WTF is wrong with people!  Sometimes I wonder why I go to these forums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8671167 -

It seems that homophobes think they're being hit on more than they actually are. 

What's the difference between a gay guy hitting on you and an ugly straight woman hitting on you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why I don't like homosexuals [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8671192 -

Quote:
It seems that homophobes think they're being hit on more than they actually are.




I'm gay and I've actually had this happen. You'd say something perfectly neutral to someone you have no sexual interest in whatsoever and they accuse you of hitting on them.


"So how's your day?"
"STOP HITTING ON ME :crankey:"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,360 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous
* prices of mushrooms Anonymous 747 12 11/24/07 03:23 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
997 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.