Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How Awesome Are Your Orgams?
    #8231987 -

Mine are fucking awesome.  Waves of pleasure radiating from my penis and through my entire body.  Leaves me breathless and in a nearly altered state for a few seconds.  Afterward I can lay there and feel amazingly relaxed and afterglow-y.

Are everybody's orgasms this good?

If you're going to complain that this is too gay then GTFO.  I'm posing a serious question. :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8232002 -

Tangerines here....

Anally induced orgasms are my favorite and allow me to cum in a 3 foot stream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8232020 -

:suicide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8232225 -

I've never achieved orgasm through sex. I guess either I've just had some lame sex, or I'm gay and in denial (which I seriously doubt, because what sex I've had seemed pretty lame).

That having been said, I've had some fucking amazing orgasms through good old-fashioned spanking of the monkey. I was about to make a thread about this earlier in one of the other forums and went back on it, but does anybody think DMT is involved in orgasm somehow? I had an insanely intense orgasm a while ago which produced a few seconds of DMT-like visuals, which included going through a tunnel-membrane which exploded into a strange face in the end, followed by a few random symbols constructed of the typical rapidly-warping-and-expanding DMT-pixels. Caught me off guard, but not really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8232338 -

my orgasms > yours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8232341 -

it might just be me, but my best ones are when Im having sex that Im not supposed to. eg public

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8232357 -

Theres this thing called danger sex. Where people go to war zones and stuff like specifically so they can have the most dangerous sex possible. Its meant to heighten orgasm alot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8232373 -

lol serious?

"hey honey, let's go to iraq and fuck!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8232376 -

lol my friend told me about, im not sure where he heard it from.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8232963 -

How do you quantasise orgasms? I do know that I love getting high and cumming. Highlight of my knife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8234517 -

I have only came with one guy and I hate it. It's the biggest tease ever. Mine last like one second and it's an awesome feeling but then it's gone and I can only cum once and after that the sex hurts. :frown: And if that isn't bad enough I don't feel any pleasure from getting eaten out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8258615 -

What the fuck's an orgam? Is it like the orgasm's retarded mongoloid cousin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8258808 -

Anonymous said:
I have only came with one guy and I hate it. It's the biggest tease ever. Mine last like one second and it's an awesome feeling but then it's gone and I can only cum once and after that the sex hurts. :frown: And if that isn't bad enough I don't feel any pleasure from getting eaten out.



maybe the guys suck at it or you're too nervous. how about when you masturbate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8259174 -

Quote:
What the fuck's an orgam? Is it like the orgasm's retarded mongoloid cousin?



fuckin lol!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8259479 -

mine are aweome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8261001 -

I've always wondered who has more intense orgasms, men or women. I think it's only fair that guys have a more intense orgasm because women can have many many orgasms. Kind of like crack (men's orgy) compared to coke (women's). Or at least that's what I suspect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8263765 -

I like taking a shit while tripping, that sends me waves of orgasmic pleasure through my body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8266413 -

It is fabulous to be able to have multiple orgasms. Two for me is just getting started. Kind of like warming up.

One of the best things about being a woman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8267249 -

My organs fucking rock!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Awesome Are Your Orgams? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8267622 -

I hardly have them. In fact, I don't know if I've ever actually had a proper orgasm, and if I have it was a real let down--not half as intense as everyone says it is.

Life sucks.:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How can you tell when a woman is faking an orgasm?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,515 37 12/26/07 06:57 PM
by Anonymous
* lacking intimate love *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 935 29 11/16/10 11:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Stop masterbating....
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,105 59 08/19/10 03:22 PM
by Anonymous
* My pussy
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,577 30 11/04/07 03:52 AM
by Anonymous
* What Pub poster do you hate the most?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,660 52 10/24/07 08:21 AM
by Anonymous
* Fuck College and Fuck Egos
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,628 70 11/10/08 01:30 PM
by Anonymous
* My "Shamanic" Calling
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 951 37 05/13/09 11:45 AM
by Anonymous
* Lets here your sexual disasters. Be Honest!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Anonymous 14,724 353 01/26/10 08:35 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
944 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.