Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Singer who injected drugs into his brain?
    #7239015 -

I once heard about a singer who injected drugs into his brain or head or something :ohwell:


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239022 -

I once heard about a man named Paul Bunion who walked this land with a giant blue Ox named Babe...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239028 -

i once heard about a green monkey who loved to fuck orange pigs,



peace out Dm


--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began


GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #7239035 -

I once heard about this black dude who could hammer through a mountain faster than a steam powered drill.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239053 -

I once knew a man from Nantucket...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: vinsue]
    #7239063 -

I once told this dumbass some story about a singer injecting drugs into his brain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239083 -

i once knew a man named god who created the whole world



peace out Dm


--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began


GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239093 -

I heard Hendrix hid needles in his bandana so when he put it on they injected acid directly into his brain.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? *DELETED* [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239097 -

Post deleted by soulcircus

Reason for deletion: .


Edited by soulcircus (07/30/07 09:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: soulcircus]
    #7239101 -

yeah, I don't know where you got the needle thing, but Hendrix had acid on his headband so it'd go into his pores or make a small cut so that it'd get in from what I've heard

Edited by danno859 (07/30/07 05:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239112 -

That was me.

I'm hardcore.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: Konnrade]
    #7239122 -

you wish.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239193 -

I once clicked this gay ass thread, it made me want to kill people.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: Merkin]
    #7239222 -

I once woke up without a boner!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #7239241 -

dutchmushroom said:
peace out Dm




Ahhh! I want to break my computer!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239345 -

I once did a forward roll.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7239354 -

you lie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: soulcircus]
    #7239401 -

soulcircus said:
lol, it was injecting into his brain

it was hendrix wearing his bandana and putting tabs of acid against his forhead so they went through his skin, i think as he sweat?



Fuck that, my bandana is made out of Datura leaves :rockon:


--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239403 -

I once heard about a guy doing something cool. Ok, that's all.


--------------------
"Man is evolving...but it's difficult to see his progress with a Western perception of time. The Hindus think of time in much larger segments. They watch the hour hand of the clock while we in the West are preoccupied with the second hand."
-David Lynch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Singer who injected drugs into his brain? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7239457 -

JunkFood said:
I once heard about a singer who injected drugs into his brain or head or something :ohwell:



:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,138 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 4,357 20 05/23/05 11:10 AM
by afoaf
* your brain on ASPARTAME
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 8,463 51 07/20/12 11:25 PM
by JrayJ
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Effects of Marijuana on the Brain. BlueTalon 2,071 17 11/24/03 01:59 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* i hate drugs.. my life
( 1 2 all )
hemp_threadz 3,431 36 04/17/04 07:08 PM
by RunDMT
* defensive drug use?
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 4,988 33 04/30/04 07:39 AM
by Ekstaza
* Kids on drugs - how to deal with it
( 1 2 all )
shriek 5,498 39 04/22/04 08:43 PM
by oDin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,770 topic views. 7 members, 46 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.