Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: PsychosMind]
    #2570218 -

Yeah I understand, and I agree to that extent.

You know... Regardless of how much info and experience I seem to stuff myself with, I haven't quite been able to fully shake that society viewpoint.

I think it's impossible. Society is who you are, like it or not. If not - Good. That means your critical eyes are open. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570226 -

Oh and another thing... When you've sobered up and had some sleep, try and remember these feelings and words in the morning. They're there for a reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: RunDMT]
    #2570264 -

RunDMT said:
hemp_threadz said:
i took shrooms for the second time this week...
ive decided to quit all drugs, i just feel so shitty
i want to feel better about myself and my body,
i want friends, i want a girlfriend.

bye everyone.. i hope you give up drugs, they are so fucked up yeah..

im high right now, and i feel fucking stupid for even trying shrooms,
i cant believe i wanted to grow them and be a fucking shroomery fucking lazy fuck... sorry for babling


bye everyone..
im leaving the shroomery forever!



^^ I think we've all been here one time or other. Ask yourselves this: Is the remorse and guilt a direct effect of ingesting the substance, or is the view of it, imprinted into your head by society, since birth?



:smile: sounds like RunDMT's been reading some Nietzsche!!!  :wexican:

A sickness of the instincts, that's all guilt is!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570322 -

goodfuckingbye :laugh: :yesnod:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570323 -

d00d it's not what you do, but how you do it!

see ya! :kiss:


--------------------
A clinical trial remains a fundamental principle for evaluating the safety and effectiveness of a biotechnology product

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570330 -

Well maybe he already left, but if not....

I'd suggest trying out some yoga and meditation. They really have helped me in difficult periods of my life, as well as helping me in general. Too bad I have freakin' exams coming up and should be studying (instead of browsing the shroomery!) and don't really have time to do more yoga...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570361 -

Ol' green eyes gone miss ya




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570654 -

Good luck whatever you do...

If it really is your own decision and not something imposed by others, then you should definately follow through...  If the drugs own you, you should stop (I won't use MJ or amphetamines for that reason). 

If it due to pressure from others (or your own reaction to other's opinions) and not something that has come from your own heart, it might be a lot more difficult...

I made a decision a long time ago not to use things which hurt me and not to use things which own me. 

At first I felt (due, in large part, to other's opinions) that I had to give up ALL drug use.  It made me miserable...  It's not who I am and I found that extended sobriety made me a sad sack...

Whatever you do, BE HAPPY (If it doesn't work out the way you planned, also don't be embarrassed to come back either :smile: )


--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570698 -

The problem is, this guy's gonna become one of those preachy fuckers who cries "I tried drugs and they almost ruined my life! Just say no!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2570986 -

First of all, you took mushrooms the second time that week? THis obviously goes to show you were most probably taking mushrooms to get fucked up, anybody who does shrooms for those reasons alone will get turned off it.

What you are going through is the mushrooms way of telling what an idiot you are, bye...


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: filthysock]
    #2571497 -

Its cool, drugs arent for everyone, and I mean that! At least you realized it on shrooms, and not something addictive. You'll probably try other drugs in the future...

I respect the decision, but feel disrespect from you to say we're all lazy or whatever you think. Maybe they're people out there who base their life on shrooms, but I base my life on hard work, and shroomin out is way low on my priorities list. Most weekends when I have the chance to shroom I usually pass up to hang out with a girl for the night  :yesnod:

Thanks for stopping bye...?  :shake:


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: Krishna]
    #2571675 -

Krishna said:
RunDMT said:
hemp_threadz said:
i took shrooms for the second time this week...
ive decided to quit all drugs, i just feel so shitty
i want to feel better about myself and my body,
i want friends, i want a girlfriend.

bye everyone.. i hope you give up drugs, they are so fucked up yeah..

im high right now, and i feel fucking stupid for even trying shrooms,
i cant believe i wanted to grow them and be a fucking shroomery fucking lazy fuck... sorry for babling


bye everyone..
im leaving the shroomery forever!



^^ I think we've all been here one time or other. Ask yourselves this: Is the remorse and guilt a direct effect of ingesting the substance, or is the view of it, imprinted into your head by society, since birth?



:smile: sounds like RunDMT's been reading some Nietzsche!!!  :wexican:

A sickness of the instincts, that's all guilt is!



I have, but it's not exactly quantum physics, especially in terms of psychedelics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: RunDMT]
    #2571881 -

give it to me in a nutshell Run!!

what was this thread about?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: Ripple]
    #2571894 -

hemp threadz did too many drugs, flipped out, came on and went on a belligerent (albeit short) rampage. He's gone now, though, so balance has once again been restored to the pub.


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: Ripple]
    #2571955 -

Not sure. :lol:
Initially, I just replied to the first post. It went something like this:

RunDMT said:
hemp_threadz said:
i took shrooms for the second time this week...
ive decided to quit all drugs, i just feel so shitty
i want to feel better about myself and my body,
i want friends, i want a girlfriend.

bye everyone.. i hope you give up drugs, they are so fucked up yeah..

im high right now, and i feel fucking stupid for even trying shrooms,
i cant believe i wanted to grow them and be a fucking shroomery fucking lazy fuck... sorry for babling


bye everyone..
im leaving the shroomery forever!



^^ I think we've all been here one time or other. Ask yourselves this: Is the remorse and guilt a direct effect of ingesting the substance, or is the view of it, imprinted into your head by society, since birth?

One thing I do like about going depressed like that is that regardless of how uncomfortable it is, it always allows me to get a fresh overview of my life and current affairs (what ever), and perhaps break some bad patterns and what not.

In many cases, I think such feelings and thoughts spawn out of my own necessity to deal with this and that. If I'm completely content with myself and so on, I rarely get those kind of sessions.

Best of luck to you.

By the way... Some time off is mandatory, atleast for me. I can go a year or two without doing fucko. But sometimes I need some insight, or just an exhaust.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: hemp_threadz]
    #2571997 -

He sounds like some person who's learned that mushrooms are a drug that people use to get high and escape from life, tried to use them to escape some drama in his life, felt no help from mr mushie and turned off mushrooms as a filthy drug that lazie bozo's like us use.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i hate drugs.. my life [Re: filthysock]
    #2572003 -

Harsh, but fucking accurate. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help... I'm falling into a depression
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,197 28 06/21/04 09:45 PM
by Stymee
* Should I tell my parents about my drug use?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,433 22 03/16/04 05:24 PM
by Gus
* I hate winter...
( 1 2 all )
Innvertigo 4,564 28 10/11/18 05:54 PM
by Envix
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,157 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* fav drug to do
( 1 2 3 all )
imarideronthestorm 3,989 42 05/05/04 11:54 AM
by ekomstop
* Fed up with drugs, possibly for good?
( 1 2 all )
ModestMouse 2,162 34 03/04/18 12:44 AM
by LightRay
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,431 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.