Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Should I tell my parents about my drug use? [Re: John]
    #2440209 -

Yeah, I think I'm better off not telling them.  The bravery to tell has faded overnight.  And I probably would just worry them.  Sometimes I get so tempted to tell them, even though I know it would crack their reality to pieces.  They would probably never look at drug use as a positive thing, no matter what I said.  It makes me sad I can't share that part of myself with them, but we've always had communication issues. 

On the flip side, my parents-in-law know that my kitten grows and that my husband and I consume.  They're completely cool with it.  I figured they would be though.  My husband tells me he used to see their bong lying around when he was little.  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I tell my parents about my drug use? [Re: MOTH]
    #2440222 -

(((((((((hi ellemyshshade)))))))))))))
sounds like a catch 22,
your damned if you don't and damned if you do!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I tell my parents about my drug use? [Re: MOTH]
    #2440311 -

I told my parents I smoked pot the first time I smoked, same for the shrooms. I made it clear that it was MY choice and they accepted that fact. But they were hippird in their time, I guess it helped. On the other hand, they seem to trust almost anything they're hearing about how drugs are bad.

I say tell them if the bravery come back :grin:

Bad illusions are meant to be broken!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* i just took a dip into my parents stash...
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,342 51 01/08/04 07:06 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Kids on drugs - how to deal with it
( 1 2 all )
shriek 5,498 39 04/22/04 08:43 PM
by oDin
* drug-fucking-horror story
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 6,299 31 12/24/04 09:35 PM
by Jim
* tuesday night drug test
( 1 2 all )
daveball0420 3,244 21 05/13/04 10:37 AM
by Seuss
* Was Lewis Carroll on LSD, Shrooms or A Musc?
( 1 2 all )
GabrielKnight 28,705 37 12/05/09 11:02 AM
by kaste

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,433 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.