Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
Re: drug-fucking-horror story [Re: Todcasil]
    #3539916 - 12/24/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i still say he shouldnt have taken that much anyways

Well 480mg isn't an over-whelming dose. Its more the combination of the other substances in such high doses.

Also, I have several time tripped at home with my parents, not knowing of course and managed to come out of it with no ill-effects. Heck I even watched the first Superman Movie with my dad frying-balls on mushrooms. In hind-sight I wonder how I managed from flipping-out or my parents not seeing how dialeted my eye's where. I do not condone tripping with your parents however, I won't be doing it again; especially since I've been having seizures recently.

I can't drink on my Seizure Med, and Im really craving a Samuel Smith's Nut Brown. That beer puts Newcastle to shame!

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: drug-fucking-horror story [Re: Its Pat]
    #3540035 - 12/24/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

okay, for the record:

age-wise, i'm not breaking any rules of the shroomery. i promise that.

i've done DXM 20 times easily over the past two years. i've done 1200 mg of DXM before. i NEVER got this far gone. ever. my parents never watched my face turn green and they never wondered if I was dead. i left alot of details out i figured didn't need to be said. i still feel that way. believe me, it goes a hell of alot deeper than i mentioned.

the ONLY drugs I consumed last night were DXM and CPM. CPM being the other active in coricidins. i'm sure it was the coricidins that pushed me over. here's what boggled me(yes, i KNOW C's are suicide on your liver. i've knew this sinse I started using, but i NEVER FUCKING CARED):

i've done that exact same combo(coricidins + robo gels) easily five times. EASY. actually, I usually did 8 coricidins and a bottle of robo gelcaps. in the house, in my room, with my parents. i NEVER lost toutch with reality or the surroundings OR MYSELF like I did last night. i was ALWAYS able to easily walk into the kitchen, make me a glass of water or a sandwich and impress my parents. they never had a clue of my abuse.

i considered myself experienced with drugs. i thought I knew my limits. i've done much more than this many many times. i don't know what finally broke me down, but I'm glad it did. i "knew" my limits and i "knew" how much I could do. then I ended up in the emergency room not knowing who I was or where I was or why I was there. I didn't remember taking the drugs until someone told me. I then said, "yeah.. we took coricidins, I forgot." i strongly believe pure DXM(out of experience ALONE) has the SAME POTENTIAL to do this to you. it's NOT a safe drug and it's NOT what you should be doing. i wish i would have done LSD instead(had I could get some), but i couldn't. so I did the next fucking best thing(so I thought). good 'ole DXM. legal, cheap, fast, and easy. and deadly.

i KNOW i would have died had I not found myself at my house. if I would have stayed outside, I would have passed out at the tracks and never thought twice. dead. i know i would have died. it's not a pipe dream or a side effect of a bad trip, i would have died.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: drug-fucking-horror story [Re: zSDMF]
    #3540045 - 12/24/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you dont EVER do cordicin, it has other drugs in it that can kill you if you take too much...only do stuff with 'Dextromethorphan' in it ONLY! that is why you probably went to the hospital! I have done DXM when I was younger many times, way past 700.. 800 mg doses too, I only weighed 120 pounds back then but I am a short guy anyway... do reasearch before you take OTC drugs!!

Edited by skunk78395 (12/24/04 05:33 PM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #3540059 - 12/24/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

wow, well i guess the positive here is that you are OK, safe and healthy (hopefully your liver isn't too screwed up!). i've never understood people chugging robotussin or eating cortisetan (sp?) - there are tons of other drugs in both of those. drugs that you don't want to take large doses of! if you want to take DXM, order the pure chemical from a chemical supply house. if this isn't possible, then extract it from the robotussin (it is a very simple extraction). i'll never take DXM again.... had a plateau infinity experience with it that has definitely turned me off to DXM for the rest of my life... but if you are going to use it - don't ingest a bunch of other chemicals that won't just potentially screw up your liver - but will definitely screw up your liver (not to mention what they might do to your nervous system!). anyway, glad to hear that you are OK, and i hope your parents aren't too pissed at you.

--------------------

Offlineduster
psychadelicgardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: ARIZONA,TRANSLVANIAA,ETC....
    #3540146 - 12/24/04 06:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

dumbass for taking corcidin serves you right for not knowing better. if you wanna get high why dont you just fucking sniff paint or gasoline? idiot.

--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: drug-fucking-horror story [Re: duster]
    #3540150 - 12/24/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

..hey lighten up on him, he is most likely the same age when I started messing around with stuff like that...but some people have to learn the hard way I guess...

Invisibletrick

Loc: unknown
Re: drug-fucking-horror story [Re: Krishna]
    #3540152 - 12/24/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

why don't you try not doing ANY drugs? i've already talked about this whole situation with you on aim. jesus man.......you just can't keep on doing this shit.

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #3540324 - 12/24/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Im not questioning your age of your ability to make your own choices. I like many others understand that each individual makes their own decisions and must live with those decisions.

I have done DXM three times total in my life, each of those was an 8 ounce bottle of Maximum strength, without any other ingredients. Granted I did smoke weed along with those experiances; yet I didn't combine DXM with Coricidin because that is a big NO NO in the doses necessary for DXM.

I find it funny that people, younger most times, abuse Coricidin. It just does not make sense, sure it might get you somewhat loaded but it does just too much damage at the doses necesarry to do so.

Also the fact that you where overlooking how you overdosed with the combination of drugs, even though you did the same ones and at the same dosages, is ironic.

Your friend was really trying to tell you something when he said it ,"should be your last time". He wasn't kidding now was he? Now you should easily have the resolve to never do DXM or Coricidin ever again, maybe any Psychedelic after you've had the experiance you had.

Coming close to dieing really makes you look at the world in a different way. I really thought about what I was going to do with the rest of my life when I was lying in bed in the Hospital. After I can get my Neck Collar off Im really going to move on with life. RIght now I can't do anything for about 3 months except Chat Online and perhaps study for my MCSE and start saving to get myself two turntables again.

I wasn't coming down on you earlier, even though the remark Odium made was 100% accurate; I was agreeing with him. Anytime you screw-up like this other users will come down on you, primarily since most of have made the same mistakes and don't want to see a friend of our's die. I've seen it happen LITERALLY. Just be more careful.

Im happy you are still with us.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3540337 - 12/24/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Its fake, you didnt write that, someone else did

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
Re: drug-fucking-horror story [Re: Todcasil]
    #3540350 - 12/24/04 07:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
tasty, i love you!

but im pretty sure hes of age, and im pretty sure he was trying to stay away, but blacked out and wandered home (whihc probably saved his life) and hes done this before... for some reason his chem was off like previously said, and he just got fucking blitzed.

i still say he shouldnt have taken that much anyways

If you can't have self-control, or handle your drugs, you shouldn't take drugs.
Stop repeating your mistakes, dude. :rolleyes:

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Edited by MeatSpace (12/24/04 07:52 PM)

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: drug-fucking-horror story [Re: LilShank]
    #3540475 - 12/24/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LilShank said:
Its fake, you didnt write that, someone else did

fuck you, troll. tell that to my liver, among people like my grandmother, sister, both parents, my little brother, and my two friends who watched me practically die seizuring on my couch. i could go on and on, but i leave you with the thought i want to shove a battleaxe up your asshole.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3540664 - 12/24/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Dude.. it sounds like you know whats up... you lived, and you learned.  I wish you peace on all your journeys in life.  You are a good person. You do not need to keep doing drugs to post here either.  :peace:

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom