Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool
    #7070969 -

Anybody got Bonnaroo sets?

Perferably:

Tool
DJ Shadow
STS9


Hopefully they'll be up sometime soon on oink or bt.etree!!! You HAVE to hear this solo if you wern't there!!


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: ilus]
    #7071691 -

#GU5U2spHI_4

Tom Morello Solo.


Got the Tool sets coming. Still need DJ Shadow and STS9. I'm sure they'll be up soon. Hopefully DJ Shadow. Any other requests and I'll try to get the torrents for you guys.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: ilus]
    #7071859 -

that solo ruined that song. Lateralus is a holy grail of tool songs, you don't let it get butchered like this...

sorry, i did not like that.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: Syle]
    #7071908 -

I'll have to agree. That was a badass solo, but it certainly doesn't belong in Lateralus.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: SuperD]
    #7072003 -

Well, I agree partially... but to each their own. I definetly enjoyed it though! I have the full tool sets - but they arn't chopped correctly yet. Torrents for those should be posted tommorow sometime. Heres the latests off etree. I'll grab the hard to find ones a bit later after they're all together. Still need STS9 and DJ Shadow. I'm sure STS9 will surface soon since I saw a ton of recorders at the show.

String Cheese:
http://bt.etree.org/download.php/507561/SCI2007-06-15.flac16.torrent

Wilco:
http://bt.etree.org/download.php/507528/2007-06-17wilco.torrent

Wolfmother:
http://bt.etree.org/download.php/507518/Wolfmother2007-06-17Bonnaroo-Which%20Stage-4v.flac16.torrent

White Stripes:
http://bt.etree.org/download.php/507517/ws2007-06-17.torrent

Widespread Panic:
http://bt.etree.org/download.php/507502/wsp2007-06-17.mk4v.flac24.torrent

These are all torrents if you don't know how to use them. Check out utorrent as a client. You'll also need the .flac plugin for winamp or a player that supports flac files. If you were at bonnaroo and want these, its easy to install and worth the trouble!


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: SuperD]
    #7072101 -

SuperD said:
I'll have to agree. That was a badass solo, but it certainly doesn't belong in Lateralus.



i agree. it WAS good, just not in that setting.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: Syle]
    #7072434 -

i thought it sounded like crap... i mean wow.. they could have just had a monkey slap a guitar and gotten the same thing..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: ilus]
    #7072460 -

I'd like the set for Galactic.. that was fucking out of this world.


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: Syle]
    #7073830 -

Syle said:
sorry, i did not like that.



:yesnod:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Tom Morello at all?


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7075619 -

WhiskeyClone said:
Syle said:
sorry, i did not like that.



:yesnod:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Tom Morello at all?



that tom morello solo was garbage!.  IMHO


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: ilus]
    #7075694 -

sts9's setlist:yesnod:

set 1

Instantly 
Aimlessly 
Rent 
1103 
Abcees 
Breathe In     
Four Year Puma     
The Rabble > 
Tap-In     
     

  Set 2       

Be Nice     
Evasive/Kamuy   
Bigs   
Lo Swaga 
Orbital     
The Unquestionable Supremacy of Nature   
Moon Socket     
One a Day     
   

  Encore:       

Tooth   
Open E

Edited by CaptainKirk (06/21/07 03:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #7075730 -

I cant believe I missed it.Grrrrrrr.Tool did a stand up job at the alabama show.I was hoping rage would make an appearance at Roo.What about John paul jones showing up,anyone have info?Im gonna get the STS9,Tool flaming lips and a few other sets from Blissedout if he can find them.I am sure they will surface.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #7076685 -

Heres a Tool recording thats surfaced so far. I havn't listened to it, but I think that its way less quality then the other version thats about to surface soon. But, here it is for anyone who wants their hands on it:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/downloadtor.php?attachmentid=30378
May need to sign up on the traders den to get it.

For all the haters on the solo: Thats what Maynard wanted to do, he creates the music, and I definetly enjoyed it!


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: ilus]
    #7076731 -



--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: ilus]
    #7078082 -

I was so fucked up during Tool. I've never tripped so fucking hard. I'd like to see more of the Tool set, I can barely remember it.

Also, the Sasha & Digweed set, that was the single most amazing experience in my life.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: ilus]
    #7078824 -

I have a link for most of the sets (more added as they come in) which also has coachella sets and other festies from present to a few years back (old links may or may not be working anymore), but for roo '07, most of the sets are currently in .asf (videos).  Until they are released into .flac or other form, I'm not going to share the link openly


plus it wouldn't be hard to find with a good search on google :grin:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: Idiot]
    #7078835 -

Idiot said:
I was so fucked up during Tool. I've never tripped so fucking hard. I'd like to see more of the Tool set, I can barely remember it.



That's one of the problems with taking psychedelics for shows you are uber-psyched for. Def. made that mistake once or twice, overdoing the dosage.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7079567 -

I do remember it a little bit at least. Its all distorted though. The main thing I remember is that they played one song like 6 times, but I think that was the muchies.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The rage of a 15 year old. headset 1,070 9 04/25/05 11:57 PM
by headset
* For the TOOL fans...
( 1 2 all )
bf6 4,570 32 05/27/05 08:36 AM
by AkashaPrinciple
* The future of Tool Murex 2,890 12 09/21/03 07:57 PM
by Gasoline15
* dissection of TOOL
( 1 2 3 all )
Murex 7,011 48 02/05/04 10:14 PM
by SlapnutRob
* The Dead at Bonnaroo Pala 1,124 5 06/26/03 03:24 AM
by TwistedRedneck
* Shroomery.org's Tribute to TOOL
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
fireworks_godS 14,975 81 06/18/10 09:04 PM
by JT
* Guitar Question for Tool fans silversoul7 2,337 15 08/06/03 04:17 PM
by aeonblue
* Bonnaroo DigitalBuddha 994 12 03/22/05 06:47 PM
by Althea

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,394 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.