Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
My card game! Now Help with Rules and Events please!
    #7009847 -

So I am creating a card game based on drugs.

As a result. I created a list of EVERY drug or chemical that gets you high. Now I know there are a lot of them but I have a list of the common ones.

please post to what should be added or removed. But please don't get down to the individual chemicals that can fuck you up... I am just looking for the mainstream ones, the drugs that most humans have consumed since the existence of man

-Cannabis
-*Resin
-Hashish
-Mushrooms
-Morning Glory
-Salvia Divinorium
-Pharmaceuticals (includes all Px pills)
-DMX
-Alcohol
-Cocaine
-Methamphetamine
-Crack Cocaine
-Heroin/Opium
-Ecstasy
-Ketamine
-DMT
-Mescaline
-LSD
-Nitrous oxide
-Human Researched chemicals
****Synthetics****
-Marinol
-Methadone


OK that list is missing a few drugs I cant think of now this is the 2nd part of the list. Its every Item u need to take these drugs either the correct way or the mainstream way.

-Glass/Wood/Metal Pipe
-Water Pipe/Bong
-Rolling Papers
-Cigar/Blunt Wrap
-Lighter
-Light Bulb
-Glass Tube (used with Copper/steel wool to smoke crack cocaine)
-Copper/Steel Wool (used with Glass tube to smoke Crack cocaine)
-Aluminum Foil
-Spoon (used with Needle to take Cocaine, Speed, or Heroin)
-Needle (used with Spoon to take Cocaine, Speed, or Heroin)
-Aluminum can
-Shot Glass
-Balloon
-$20 Bill

Edited by Slooch (06/05/07 11:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009859 -

meth


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009863 -

if you go to Erowid they already have the full list there :wink:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009869 -

Slooch said:
I created a list of EVERY drug or chemical that gets you high....

please post to what should be added or removed. But please don't get down to the individual chemicals that can fuck you up... I am just looking for the mainstream ones, the drugs that most humans have consumed since the existence of man



Wouldn't that exclude EVERY drug then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: daytripper05]
    #7009888 -

Heroin


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009900 -

STP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7009903 -

He listed heroin...right under crack

I didn't see ketamine on there though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009908 -

darnit


Edited by Gratos (06/04/07 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009912 -

and you could put a dollar bill on there....that's what I always used to snort coke. (actually a $20, $50, or $100...never smaller bills)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Gratos]
    #7009917 -

What the hell? I have meth and Heroin listed... look at the list please before you post!

STP? thats not mainstream.


--------------------
Hey Just take some time and look at this pic here, below... Its a Smile Face ON THE CAP! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? AND THE OTHER AN 8???!!!! IS this a SIGN?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009936 -

Slooch said:
STP? thats not mainstream.



your original post stated ANY drug which gets you high ... STP gets you higher than a kite for a few days at a time.  I'd say that classifies :cool:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009938 -

I didnt suggest meth or heroin, I suggested phencyclodine which I edited after I realized was on your list but before this post. STP could be construed as mainstream also.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7009988 -

I think you should change the cough syrup to DXM. Not all cough syrup contains DXM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: daytripper05]
    #7010003 -

I can't think of anymore mainstream drugs but I'd like to hear more about the game.
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7010082 -

nitrous oxide

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Atheist]
    #7010087 -

NO2 is a must for the list. One of the better drugs out there IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: daytripper05]
    #7010137 -

Updated list with Italics


--------------------
Hey Just take some time and look at this pic here, below... Its a Smile Face ON THE CAP! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? AND THE OTHER AN 8???!!!! IS this a SIGN?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7010152 -

LSD


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Slooch]
    #7010169 -

2c-i
2c-e
MDMA
MDA
AMT
2c-t-7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every Drug listed/ Help update! [Re: Gumby]
    #7010174 -

AH HA! LSD see I knew I was missing something!


--------------------
Hey Just take some time and look at this pic here, below... Its a Smile Face ON THE CAP! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? AND THE OTHER AN 8???!!!! IS this a SIGN?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* List of chemicals in most cigarettes
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 13,479 87 10/23/09 02:48 PM
by Ellisistight
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,138 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Grateful Dead show archiving update
( 1 2 3 all )
Lightningfractal 4,943 42 01/12/04 08:11 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Famous / well-known drug users ? papayafuzz 1,695 17 10/31/03 12:42 PM
by TheSlapnCapn
* Best Friend is on a respirator!!! CRITICAL CONDITION!!!!
( 1 2 all )
ISH 3,918 25 08/10/18 08:10 PM
by Ima Trooper
* Kids on drugs - how to deal with it
( 1 2 all )
shriek 5,498 39 04/22/04 08:43 PM
by oDin
* i hate drugs.. my life
( 1 2 all )
hemp_threadz 3,431 36 04/17/04 07:08 PM
by RunDMT
* Literature with drug themes enotake2 2,318 12 05/07/03 10:24 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,920 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.