Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: doom876]
    #10081254 - 03/31/09 05:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

again, i say no shit cigarettes cause cancer.  you're not informing me of anything i don't already know.  funny thing is, i smoke all natural hand-rolled cigarettes, and an average of like 6 a day.  i don't smoke a pack of marlboros a day.  i know the risks, i choose to smoke anyway; and in moderation.  every other adult knows the risks and chooses to smoke anyway.  get the fuck off your soapbox already.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10081350 - 03/31/09 06:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phish_Dude said:
I only really smoke cigars, but I'm sure they're not much better for you.:shrug:

not sure HOW true it is but i have heard that at the right age cigars can actually be good for you.

though, i only HEARD it
never cared to do any research on it.

i smoke no. 27s but i'm hoping prices sky rocket so i'll have another reason to quit.

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
again, i say no shit cigarettes cause cancer.  you're not informing me of anything i don't already know.  funny thing is, i smoke all natural hand-rolled cigarettes, and an average of like 6 a day.  i don't smoke a pack of marlboros a day.  i know the risks, i choose to smoke anyway; and in moderation.  every other adult knows the risks and chooses to smoke anyway.  get the fuck off your soapbox already.

sounds like someone missed their afternoon bogie

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Edited by igwna (03/31/09 06:01 PM)

Offlinethirdtragedy
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: planet earth
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Shroomism]
    #10081410 - 03/31/09 06:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i thought you smoked anyways? what do you smoke American spirits? Well....that is disturbing...not that I didn't already know it and continue to smoke. but ... if it helps I only smoke like 1-2 a day or less. but anyways I smoke turkish gold's so i am guaranteed all those chemicals. sickening.

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #10081443 - 03/31/09 06:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:

Sand in the vag........:rofl2:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

OfflinePoopSoap
Genetically Modified Organism

Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: unretarded]
    #10081496 - 03/31/09 06:28 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i quit smoking about 3 weeks ago just straight up and now i dont feel like shit on a regular basis.

OfflineCMACD
The Sto)))ve
Male User Gallery

Loc: too scared Flag
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: King Koopa]
    #10081537 - 03/31/09 06:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

WindLASER was wondering on the first page, if pot smoke starts to smell like shit after you've quit just like tobacco does. My answer: I believe, objectively, that tobacco smoke just smells unpleasant and marijuana smoke smells great, regardless of if you've even tried either smokeable.

--------------------

Offlinemoe.phan
listening for the secret
Male User Gallery

Loc: searching for the sound
    #10081753 - 03/31/09 07:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Just what are you smoking? It's not just tobacco... unless you smoke American Spirits or the new Winstons.. here is a partial list of what most tobacco companies add to their tobacco for "flavor" and "smoothness"

Acetanisole; Acetic Acid; Acetoin; Acetophenone; 6-Acetoxydihydrotheaspirane;
2-Acetyl-3- Ethylpyrazine; 2-Acetyl-5-Methylfuran; Acetylpyrazine; 2-Acetylpyridine;
3-Acetylpyridine; 2-Acetylthiazole; Aconitic Acid; dl-Alanine; Alfalfa Extract; Allspice Extract;
Oleoresin; Oleoresin Oil; Allyl Hexanoate; Allyl Ionone; Almond Bitter Oil;
Ambergris Tincture; Ammonia; Ammonium Bicarbonate; Ammonium Hydroxide;
Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic; Ammonium Sulfide; Amyl Alcohol; Amyl Butyrate;
Amyl Formate; Amyl Octanoate; alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde; Amyris Oil; trans-Anethole;
Angelica Root Extract; Oil and Seed Oil; Anise; Anise Star Extract and Oils; Anisyl Acetate;
Anisyl Alcohol; Anisyl Formate; Anisyl Phenylacetate; Apple Juice Concentrate/Extract and Skins;
Apricot Extract & Juice Concentrate; 1-Arginine; Asafetida Fluid Extract And Oil; Ascorbic Acid;
1-Asparagine Monohydrate; 1-Aspartic Acid; Balsam Peru and Oil; Basil Oil; Bay Leaf Oil;
Sweet Oil; Beeswax White; Beet Juice Concentrate; Benzaldehyde; Benzaldehyde Glyceryl Acetal;
Benzoic Acid; Benzoin; Benzoin Resin; Benzophenone; Benzyl Alcohol; Benzyl Benzoate;
Benzyl Butyrate; Benzyl Cinnamate; Benzyl Propionate; Benzyl Salicylate; Bergamot Oil;
Bisabolene; Black Currant Buds Absolute; Borneol; Bornyl Acetate; Buchu Leaf Oil;
1-3-Butanediol; 2-3-Butanedione; 1-Butanol; 2-Butanone; 4(2-Butenylidene)-3, 5,
5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One; Butter, Butter Esters, and Butter Oil; Butyl Acetate; Butyl Butyrate;
Butyl Butyryl Lactate; Butyl Isovalerate; Butyl Phenylacetate; Butyl Undecylenate;
3-Butylidenephthalide; Butyric Acid; Cadinene; Caffeine; Calcium Carbonate; Camphene;
Cananga Oil; Capsicum Oleoresin; Caramel Color; Caraway Oil; Carbon Monoxide;
Cardamom Oleoresin Extract/ Seed Oil/and Powder; Carob Bean and Extract; beta-Carotene;
Carrot Oil; Carvacrol; 4-Carvomenthenol; 1-Carvone; beta-Caryophyllene;
beta-Caryophyllene Oxide; Cascarilla Oil and Bark Extract; Cassia Bark Oil; Cassie Absolute & Oil;
Castoreum Extract; Tincture and Absolute; Cedar Leaf Oil; Cedarwood Oil Terpenes & Virginiana;
Cedrol; Celery Seed Extract/Solid/Oil/and Oleoresin; Cellulose Fiber; Chamomile Flower Oil &
Extract; Chicory Extract; Chocolate; Cinnamaldehyde; Cinnamic Acid; Cinnamon Leaf Oil; Bark Oil
and Extract; Cinnamyl Acetate; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Cinnamate;
Cinnamyl Isovalerate; Cinnamyl Propionate; Citral; Citric Acid; Citronella Oil; dl-Citronellol;
Citronellyl Butyrate; Citronellyl Isobutyrate; Civet Absolute; Clary Oil; Clover Tops;
Red Solid Extract; Cocoa; Cocoa Shells Extract; Distillate and Powder; Coconut Oil; Coffee;
Cognac White and Green Oil; Copaiba Oil; Coriander Extract and Oil; Corn Oil; Corn Silk;
Costus Root Oil; Cubeb Oil; Cuminaldehyde; para-Cymene; 1-Cysteine;
Dandelion Root Solid Extract; Davana Oil; 2-trans; 4-trans-Decadienal; delta-Decalactone;
gamma-Decalactone; Decanal; Decanoic Acid; 1-Decanol; 2-Decenal; Dehydromenthofurolactone;
Diethyl Malonate; Diethyl Sebacate; 2,3-Diethylpyrazine; Dihydro Anethole;
5,7-Dihydro-2-Methylthieno(3,4-D) Pyrimidine; Dill Seed Oil and Extract; meta-Dimethoxybenzene;
para-Dimethoxybenzene; 2,6-Dimethoxyphenol; Dimethyl Succinate; 3, 4-Dimethyl-1;
2-Cyclopentanedione; 3, 5- Dimethyl-1; 2-Cyclopentanedione; 3,7-Dimethyl-1; 3, 6-Octatriene;
4, 5-Dimethyl-3-Hydroxy-2; 5-Dihydrofuran-2-One; 6,10-Dimethyl-5; 9-Undecadien-2-One;
3,7-Dimethyl-6-Octenoic Acid; 2,4-Dimethylacetophenone; alpha, para-Dimethylbenzyl Alcohol;
alpha,alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Acetate; alpha,alpha Dimethylphenethyl Butyrate;
2, 3-Dimethylpyrazine; 2, 5-Dimethylpyrazine; 2, 6-Dimethylpyrazine;
Dimethyltetra-hydrobenzofuranone; delta-Dodecalactone; gamma-Dodecalactone;
para-Ethoxybenzaldehyde; Ethyl 10-Undecenoate; Ethyl 2-Methylbutyrate; Ethyl Acetate; Ethyl
Acetoacetate; Ethyl Alcohol; Ethyl Benzoate; Ethyl Butyrate; Ethyl Cinnamate; Ethyl Decanoate;
Ethyl Fenchol; Ethyl Furoate; Ethyl Heptanoate; Ethyl Hexanoate; Ethyl Isovalerate;
Ethyl Lactate; Ethyl Laurate; Ethyl Levulinate; Ethyl Maltol; Ethyl Methyl Phenylglycidate;
Ethyl Myristate; Ethyl Nonanoate; Ethyl Octadecanoate; Ethyl Octanoate; Ethyl Oleate;
Ethyl Palmitate; Ethyl Phenylacetate; Ethyl Propionate; Ethyl Salicylate; Ethyl trans-2-Butenoate;
Ethyl Valerate; Ethyl Vanillin; 2-Ethyl (or Methyl)-(3; 5 and 6)-Methoxypyrazine;
2-Ethyl-1-Hexanol; 3-Ethyl-2 -Hydroxy-2-Cyclopenten-1-One; 2-Ethyl-3; (5 or 6)-Dimethylpyrazine;
5-Ethyl-3-Hydroxy-4-Methyl-2(5H)-Furanone; 2-Ethyl-3-Methylpyrazine; 4-Ethylbenzaldehyde;
4-Ethylguaiacol; para-Ethylphenol; 3-Ethylpyridine; Eucalyptol; Farnesol; D-Fenchone;
Fennel Sweet Oil; Fenugreek Extract; Resin & Absolute; Fig Juice Concentrate;
Food Starch Modified; Furfuryl Mercaptan; 4-(2-Furyl)-3-Buten-2-One; Galbanum Oil;
Genet Absolute; Gentian Root Extract; Geraniol; Geranium Rose Oil; Geranyl Acetate;
Geranyl Butyrate; Geranyl Formate; Geranyl Isovalerate; Geranyl Phenylacetate;
Ginger Oil and Oleoresin; 1-Glutamic Acid; 1-Glutamine; Glycerol; Glycyrrhizin Ammoniated;
Grape Juice Concentrate; Guaiac Wood Oil; Guaiacol; Guar Gum; 2; 4-Heptadienal;
gamma-Heptalactone; Heptanoic Acid; 2-Heptanone; 3-Hepten-2-One; 2-Hepten-4-One;
4-Heptenal; trans -2-Heptenal; Heptyl Acetate; omega-6-Hexadecenlactone; gamma-Hexalactone;
Hexanal; Hexanoic Acid; 2-Hexen-1-Ol; 3-Hexen-1-Ol; cis-3-Hexen-1-Yl Acetate; 2-Hexenal;
3-Hexenoic Acid; trans-2-Hexenoic Acid; cis-3-Hexenyl Formate; Hexyl 2-Methylbutyrate;
Hexyl Acetate; Hexyl Alcohol; Hexyl Phenylacetate; 1-Histidine; Honey; Hops Oil;
Hydrolyzed Milk Solids; Hydrolyzed Plant Proteins; 5-Hydroxy-2; 4-Decadienoic Acid delta-
Lactone; 4-Hydroxy-2; 5-Dimethyl-3(2H)-Furanone; 2-Hydroxy-3; 5;
5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One; 4-Hydroxy -3-Pentenoic Acid Lactone;
2-Hydroxy-4-Methylbenzaldehyde; 4-Hydroxybutanoic Acid Lactone; Hydroxycitronellal;
6-Hydroxydihydrotheaspirane; 4-(para-Hydroxyphenyl)-2-Butanone; Hyssop Oil; Immortelle
Absolute and Extract; alpha-Ionone; beta-Ionone; alpha-Irone; Isoamyl Acetate; Isoamyl Benzoate;
Isoamyl Butyrate; Isoamyl Cinnamate; Isoamyl Formate; Isoamyl Hexanoate; Isoamyl Isovalerate;
Isoamyl Octanoate; Isoamyl Phenylacetate; Isobornyl Acetate; Isobutyl Acetate; Isobutyl Alcohol;
Isobutyl Cinnamate; Isobutyl Phenylacetate; Isobutyl Salicylate; 2-Isobutyl-3-Methoxypyrazine;
alpha-Isobutylphenethyl Alcohol; Isobutyraldehyde; Isobutyric Acid; d,l-Isoleucine;
alpha-Isomethylionone; 2-Isopropylphenol; Isovaleric Acid; Jasmine Absolute; Concrete and Oil;
Kola Nut Extract; Labdanum Absolute and Oleoresin; Lactic Acid; Lauric Acid; Lauric Aldehyde;
Lavandin Oil; Lavender Oil; Lemon Oil & Extract; Lemongrass Oil; 1-Leucine; Levulinic Acid;
Licorice Root; Fluid; Extract and Powder; Lime Oil ; Linalool; Linalool Oxide; Linalyl Acetate; Linden
Flowers; Lovage Oil And Extract; 1-Lysine; Mace Powder; Extract & Oil; Magnesium Carbonate;
Malic Acid; Malt & Malt Extract; Maltodextrin; Maltol; Maltyl Isobutyrate; Mandarin Oil; Maple Syrup
& Concentrate; Mate Leaf; Absolute and Oil; para-Mentha-8-Thiol-3-One; Menthol; Menthone;
Menthyl Acetate; dl-Methionine; Methoprene; 2-Methoxy-4-Methylphenol; 2-Methoxy-4-Vinylphenol;
para-Methoxybenzaldehyde; 1-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-1-Penten-3-One;
4-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Butanone; 1-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Propanone; Methoxypyrazine;
Methyl 2-Furoate; Methyl 2-Octynoate; Methyl 2-Pyrrolyl Ketone; Methyl Anisate; Methyl
Anthranilate; Methyl Benzoate; Methyl Cinnamate; Methyl Dihydrojasmonate; Methyl Ester of Rosin;
Partially Hydrogenated, Methyl Isovalerate; Methyl Linoleate (48%); Methyl Linolenate (52%) Mix;
Methyl Naphthyl Ketone; Methyl Nicotinate; Methyl Phenylacetate; Methyl Salicylate;
Methyl Sulfide; 3-Methyl-1-Cyclopentadecanone; 4-Methyl-1-Phenyl-2-Pentanone;
5-Methyl-2-Phenyl-2-Hexenal; 5-Methyl-2-Thiophenecarboxaldehyde;
6-Methyl-3-5-Heptadien-2-One; 2-Methyl-3-(para-Isopropylphenyl) Propionaldehyde;
5-Methyl-3-Hexen-2-One; 1-Methyl-3Methoxy-4-Isopropylbenzene; 4-Methyl-3-Pentene-2-One;
2-Methyl-4-Phetylbutyraldehyde; 6-Methyl-5-Hepten-2-One; 4-Methyl-5-Thiazoleethanol;
4-Methyl-5-Vinylthiazole; Methyl-alpha-Ionone; Methyl-trans-2-Butenoic Acid;
4-Methylacetophenone; para-Methylanisole; alpha-Methylbenzyl Acetate; alpha-Methylbenzyl Alcohol;
2-Methylbutyraldehyde; 3-Methylbutyraldehyde; 2-Methylbutyric Acid;
alpha-Methylcinnamaldehyde; Methylcyclopentenolone; 2-Methylheptanoic Acid;
2-Methylhexanoic Acid; 3-Methylpentanoic Acid; 4-Methylpentanoic Acid; 2-Methylpyrazine;
5-Methylquinoxaline; 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran-3-One; (Methylthio)Methylpyrazine
(Mixture Of Isomers); 3-Methylthiopropionaldehyde; Methyl 3-Methylthiopropionate;
2-Methylvaleric Acid; Mimosa Absolute and Extract; Molasses Extract and Tincture;
Mountain Maple Solid Extract; Mullein Flowers; Myristaldehyde; Myristic Acid; Myrrh Oil;
beta-Napthyl Ethyl Ether; Nerol; Neroli Bigarde Oil; Nerolidol; Nona-2-trans; 6-cis-Dienal;
2, 6-Nonadien-1-Ol; gamma-Nonalactone; Nonanal; Nonanoic Acid; Nonanone;
trans-2-Nonen-1-Ol; 2-Nonenal; Nonyl Acetate; Nutmeg Powder and Oil;
Oak Chips Extract and Oil; Oak Moss Absolute; 9, 12-Octadecadienoic Acid (48%) and
9,12,15-Octadecatrienoic Acid (52%); delta-Octalactone; gamma-Octalactone; Octanal;
Octanoic Acid; 1-Octanol; 2-Octanone; 3-Octen-2-One; 1-Octen-3-Ol; 1-Octen-3-Yl Acetate;
2-Octenal; Octyl Isobutyrate; Oleic Acid ; Olibanum Oil; Opoponax Oil And Gum;
Orange Blossoms Water; Absolute; and Leaf Absolute; Orange Oil and Extract; Origanum Oil;
Orris Concrete Oil and Root Extract; Palmarosa Oil; Palmitic Acid; Parsley Seed Oil;
Patchouli Oil; omega-Pentadecalactone; 2, 3-Pentanedione; 2-Pentanone; 4-Pentenoic Acid;
2-Pentylpyridine; Pepper Oil; Black And White; Peppermint Oil; Peruvian (Bois De Rose) Oil;
Petitgrain Absolute; Mandarin Oil & Terpeneless Oil; alpha-Phellandrene; 2-Phenenthyl Acetate;
Phenenthyl Alcohol; Phenethyl Butyrate; Phenethyl Cinnamate; Phenethyl Isobutyrate;
Phenethyl Isovalerate; Phenethyl Phenylacetate; Phenethyl Salicylate; 1-Phenyl-1-Propanol;
3-Phenyl-1-Propanol; 2-Phenyl-2-Butenal; 4-Phenyl-3-Buten-2-Ol; 4-Phenyl-3-Buten-2-One;
Phenylacetaldehyde; Phenylacetic Acid; 1-Phenylalanine; 3-Phenylpropionaldehyde;
3-Phenylpropionic Acid; 3-Phenylpropyl Acetate; 3-Phenylpropyl Cinnamate;
2-(3-Phenylpropyl)Tetrahydrofuran; Phosphoric Acid; Pimenta Leaf Oil; Pine Needle Oil;
Pine Oil; Scotch; Pineapple Juice Concentrate; alpha-Pinene; beta-Pinene; D-Piperitone;
Piperonal; Pipsissewa Leaf Extract; Plum Juice; Potassium Sorbate; 1-Proline; Propenylguaethol;
Propionic Acid; Propyl Acetate; Propyl para-Hydroxybenzoate; Propylene Glycol;
3-Propylidenephthalide; Prune Juice and Concentrate; Pyridine; Pyroligneous Acid and Extract;
Pyrrole; Pyruvic Acid; Raisin Juice Concentrate; Rhodinol; Rose Absolute and Oil;
Rosemary Oil; Rum; Rum Ether; Rye Extract; Sage; Sage Oil; and Sage Oleoresin;
Salicylaldehyde; Sandalwood Oil; Yellow; Sclareolide; Skatole; Smoke Flavor; Snakeroot Oil;
Sodium Acetate; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Carbonate; Sodium Chloride;
Sodium Citrate; Sodium Hydroxide; Solanone; Spearmint Oil; Styrax Extract, Gum and Oil;
Sucrose Octaacetate; Sugar Alcohols; Sugars; Tagetes Oil; Tannic Acid; Tartaric Acid;
Tea Leaf and Absolute; alpha-Terpineol; Terpinolene; Terpinyl Acetate;
5, 6, 7, 8-Tetrahydroquinoxaline; 1, 5, 5, 9-Tetramethyl-13-Oxatricyclo(8.3.0.0(4,9))Tridecane;
2, 3, 4, 5, and 3, 4, 5, 6-Tetramethylethyl-Cyclohexanone; 2, 3, 5, 6-Tetramethylpyrazine;
Thiamine Hydrochloride; Thiazole; 1-Threonine; Thyme Oil; White and Red; Thymol;
Tobacco Extracts; Tochopherols (mixed); Tolu Balsam Gum and Extract; Tolualdehydes;
para-Tolyl 3-Methylbutyrate; para-Tolyl Acetaldehyde; para-Tolyl Acetate; para-Tolyl Isobutyrate;
para-Tolyl Phenylacetate; Triacetin; 2-Tridecanone; 2-Tridecenal; Triethyl Citrate;
3, 5, 5-Trimethyl -1-Hexanol; para, alpha, alpha-Trimethylbenzyl Alcohol;
4-(2, 6, 6-Trimethylcyclohex-1-Enyl)but-2-En-4-One; 2, 6, 6-Trimethylcyclohex-2-Ene-1;
4-Dione; 2, 6, 6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1; 3-Dienyl Methan;
4-(2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1,3-Dienyl)But-2-En-4-One,2,2,6-Trimethylcycloh exanone;
2,3,5-Trimethylpyrazine; 1-Tyrosine; delta-Undercalactone; gamma-Undecalactone;
Undecanal; 2-Undecanone; 10-Undecenal; Urea; Valencene; Valeraldehyde;
Valerian Root Extract; Oil and Powder; Valeric Acid; gamma-Valerolactone; Valine;
Vanilla Extract And Oleoresin; Vanillin; Veratraldehyde; Vetiver Oil; Vinegar;
Violet Leaf Absolute; Walnut Hull Extract; Water; Wheat Extract And Flour;
Wild Cherry Bark Extract; Wine and Wine Sherry; Xanthan Gum; 3; 4-Xylenol; Yeast.

Mmm makes you want a cigarette doesn't it? 

if you were caught with all of these additives at your home, you would be thrown in jail for cooking meth, mixing GHB, synthing LSD, and compounding 2C's, etc. etc. etc...........................

you know what i mean? the law would be beating down your door! but its okay for the cig companies to serve this cocktail to us.

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: unretarded]
    #10081934 - 03/31/09 07:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:
Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:

Sand in the vag........:rofl2:

No kidding, don't make stupid choices and noone will get on the soap box against you. I would never take the choice away, aand I'd never take away anyone besides my gramma's cigs, but I will be a bitch about stupid choices, especially if it makes your sandy vag itch with the redness of the eyes of a thousand stoners.

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: doom876]
    #10082042 - 03/31/09 07:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

you'll bitch about MY stupid choices that have absolutely no effect on you?  that's awesome.  especially since you certainly never make stupid choices.  you're infallible right?  hypocrisy is the best!

seriously though, live your own life and stop worrying so much about everyone else's.

--------------------

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #10082923 - 03/31/09 09:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
you'll bitch about MY stupid choices that have absolutely no effect on you?  that's awesome.  especially since you certainly never make stupid choices.  you're infallible right?  hypocrisy is the best!

seriously though, live your own life and stop worrying so much about everyone else's.

Hehe, I am, I really am:cool:
No, I respect your right to smoke.
I just get odd about it, since my gramma coughs like crazy and I know it's gonna kill her, and I saw my grandpa die from mesothelioma(crystalizing fluid builds up outside the lung), and I imagine that lung cancer is just as hellish and awful, and noone should see their loved one die drowning in their own fluids like that, especially when it comes from something that could be prevented. It may be bias, but personal experiance is what I have to work with.

So wash your kooch out and stop being so testy

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #10083869 - 03/31/09 11:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

That is fucked up.  Does anyone know if rollie is saturated with chems like that as well?

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Jufin]
    #10083992 - 04/01/09 12:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Watcha talking about? Cigarettes are good for you!

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Green_T]
    #10084078 - 04/01/09 12:21 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Oh fark I gotta get me some chesterfields!  :jennajameson:

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #11289731 - 10/21/09 03:25 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Just what are you smoking? It's not just tobacco... unless you smoke American Spirits or the new Winstons.. here is a partial list of what most tobacco companies add to their tobacco for "flavor" and "smoothness"

2-Acetyl-3- Ethylpyrazine; 2-Acetyl-5-Methylfuran; Acetylpyrazine; 2-Acetylpyridine;
3-Acetylpyridine; 2-Acetylthiazole; Aconitic Acid; dl-Alanine; Alfalfa Extract; Allspice Extract;
Amyl Formate; Amyl Octanoate; alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde; Amyris Oil; trans-Anethole;
Angelica Root Extract; Oil and Seed Oil; Anise; Anise Star Extract and Oils; Anisyl Acetate;
Anisyl Alcohol; Anisyl Formate; Anisyl Phenylacetate; Apple Juice Concentrate/Extract and Skins;
Apricot Extract & Juice Concentrate; 1-Arginine; Asafetida Fluid Extract And Oil; Ascorbic Acid;
1-Asparagine Monohydrate; 1-Aspartic Acid; Balsam Peru and Oil; Basil Oil; Bay Leaf Oil;
Sweet Oil; Beeswax White; Beet Juice Concentrate; Benzaldehyde; Benzaldehyde Glyceryl Acetal;
Benzoic Acid; Benzoin; Benzoin Resin; Benzophenone; Benzyl Alcohol; Benzyl Benzoate;
Benzyl Butyrate; Benzyl Cinnamate; Benzyl Propionate; Benzyl Salicylate; Bergamot Oil;
Bisabolene; Black Currant Buds Absolute; Borneol; Bornyl Acetate; Buchu Leaf Oil;
5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One; Butter, Butter Esters, and Butter Oil; Butyl Acetate; Butyl Butyrate;
Butyl Butyryl Lactate; Butyl Isovalerate; Butyl Phenylacetate; Butyl Undecylenate;
3-Butylidenephthalide; Butyric Acid; Cadinene; Caffeine; Calcium Carbonate; Camphene;
Cardamom Oleoresin Extract/ Seed Oil/and Powder; Carob Bean and Extract; beta-Carotene;
beta-Caryophyllene Oxide; Cascarilla Oil and Bark Extract; Cassia Bark Oil; Cassie Absolute & Oil;
Castoreum Extract; Tincture and Absolute; Cedar Leaf Oil; Cedarwood Oil Terpenes & Virginiana;
Cedrol; Celery Seed Extract/Solid/Oil/and Oleoresin; Cellulose Fiber; Chamomile Flower Oil &
Extract; Chicory Extract; Chocolate; Cinnamaldehyde; Cinnamic Acid; Cinnamon Leaf Oil; Bark Oil
Cinnamyl Isovalerate; Cinnamyl Propionate; Citral; Citric Acid; Citronella Oil; dl-Citronellol;
Citronellyl Butyrate; Citronellyl Isobutyrate; Civet Absolute; Clary Oil; Clover Tops;
Red Solid Extract; Cocoa; Cocoa Shells Extract; Distillate and Powder; Coconut Oil; Coffee;
Cognac White and Green Oil; Copaiba Oil; Coriander Extract and Oil; Corn Oil; Corn Silk;
Dandelion Root Solid Extract; Davana Oil; 2-trans; 4-trans-Decadienal; delta-Decalactone;
gamma-Decalactone; Decanal; Decanoic Acid; 1-Decanol; 2-Decenal; Dehydromenthofurolactone;
5,7-Dihydro-2-Methylthieno(3,4-D) Pyrimidine; Dill Seed Oil and Extract; meta-Dimethoxybenzene;
para-Dimethoxybenzene; 2,6-Dimethoxyphenol; Dimethyl Succinate; 3, 4-Dimethyl-1;
2-Cyclopentanedione; 3, 5- Dimethyl-1; 2-Cyclopentanedione; 3,7-Dimethyl-1; 3, 6-Octatriene;
4, 5-Dimethyl-3-Hydroxy-2; 5-Dihydrofuran-2-One; 6,10-Dimethyl-5; 9-Undecadien-2-One;
3,7-Dimethyl-6-Octenoic Acid; 2,4-Dimethylacetophenone; alpha, para-Dimethylbenzyl Alcohol;
para-Ethoxybenzaldehyde; Ethyl 10-Undecenoate; Ethyl 2-Methylbutyrate; Ethyl Acetate; Ethyl
Acetoacetate; Ethyl Alcohol; Ethyl Benzoate; Ethyl Butyrate; Ethyl Cinnamate; Ethyl Decanoate;
Ethyl Fenchol; Ethyl Furoate; Ethyl Heptanoate; Ethyl Hexanoate; Ethyl Isovalerate;
Ethyl Lactate; Ethyl Laurate; Ethyl Levulinate; Ethyl Maltol; Ethyl Methyl Phenylglycidate;
Ethyl Myristate; Ethyl Nonanoate; Ethyl Octadecanoate; Ethyl Octanoate; Ethyl Oleate;
Ethyl Palmitate; Ethyl Phenylacetate; Ethyl Propionate; Ethyl Salicylate; Ethyl trans-2-Butenoate;
Ethyl Valerate; Ethyl Vanillin; 2-Ethyl (or Methyl)-(3; 5 and 6)-Methoxypyrazine;
2-Ethyl-1-Hexanol; 3-Ethyl-2 -Hydroxy-2-Cyclopenten-1-One; 2-Ethyl-3; (5 or 6)-Dimethylpyrazine;
5-Ethyl-3-Hydroxy-4-Methyl-2(5H)-Furanone; 2-Ethyl-3-Methylpyrazine; 4-Ethylbenzaldehyde;
4-Ethylguaiacol; para-Ethylphenol; 3-Ethylpyridine; Eucalyptol; Farnesol; D-Fenchone;
Food Starch Modified; Furfuryl Mercaptan; 4-(2-Furyl)-3-Buten-2-One; Galbanum Oil;
Genet Absolute; Gentian Root Extract; Geraniol; Geranium Rose Oil; Geranyl Acetate;
Ginger Oil and Oleoresin; 1-Glutamic Acid; 1-Glutamine; Glycerol; Glycyrrhizin Ammoniated;
gamma-Heptalactone; Heptanoic Acid; 2-Heptanone; 3-Hepten-2-One; 2-Hepten-4-One;
4-Heptenal; trans -2-Heptenal; Heptyl Acetate; omega-6-Hexadecenlactone; gamma-Hexalactone;
Hexanal; Hexanoic Acid; 2-Hexen-1-Ol; 3-Hexen-1-Ol; cis-3-Hexen-1-Yl Acetate; 2-Hexenal;
3-Hexenoic Acid; trans-2-Hexenoic Acid; cis-3-Hexenyl Formate; Hexyl 2-Methylbutyrate;
Hexyl Acetate; Hexyl Alcohol; Hexyl Phenylacetate; 1-Histidine; Honey; Hops Oil;
Hydrolyzed Milk Solids; Hydrolyzed Plant Proteins; 5-Hydroxy-2; 4-Decadienoic Acid delta-
2-Hydroxy-4-Methylbenzaldehyde; 4-Hydroxybutanoic Acid Lactone; Hydroxycitronellal;
6-Hydroxydihydrotheaspirane; 4-(para-Hydroxyphenyl)-2-Butanone; Hyssop Oil; Immortelle
Absolute and Extract; alpha-Ionone; beta-Ionone; alpha-Irone; Isoamyl Acetate; Isoamyl Benzoate;
Isoamyl Butyrate; Isoamyl Cinnamate; Isoamyl Formate; Isoamyl Hexanoate; Isoamyl Isovalerate;
Isoamyl Octanoate; Isoamyl Phenylacetate; Isobornyl Acetate; Isobutyl Acetate; Isobutyl Alcohol;
Isobutyl Cinnamate; Isobutyl Phenylacetate; Isobutyl Salicylate; 2-Isobutyl-3-Methoxypyrazine;
alpha-Isobutylphenethyl Alcohol; Isobutyraldehyde; Isobutyric Acid; d,l-Isoleucine;
alpha-Isomethylionone; 2-Isopropylphenol; Isovaleric Acid; Jasmine Absolute; Concrete and Oil;
Kola Nut Extract; Labdanum Absolute and Oleoresin; Lactic Acid; Lauric Acid; Lauric Aldehyde;
Lavandin Oil; Lavender Oil; Lemon Oil & Extract; Lemongrass Oil; 1-Leucine; Levulinic Acid;
Licorice Root; Fluid; Extract and Powder; Lime Oil ; Linalool; Linalool Oxide; Linalyl Acetate; Linden
Flowers; Lovage Oil And Extract; 1-Lysine; Mace Powder; Extract & Oil; Magnesium Carbonate;
Malic Acid; Malt & Malt Extract; Maltodextrin; Maltol; Maltyl Isobutyrate; Mandarin Oil; Maple Syrup
& Concentrate; Mate Leaf; Absolute and Oil; para-Mentha-8-Thiol-3-One; Menthol; Menthone;
Menthyl Acetate; dl-Methionine; Methoprene; 2-Methoxy-4-Methylphenol; 2-Methoxy-4-Vinylphenol;
4-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Butanone; 1-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Propanone; Methoxypyrazine;
Methyl 2-Furoate; Methyl 2-Octynoate; Methyl 2-Pyrrolyl Ketone; Methyl Anisate; Methyl
Anthranilate; Methyl Benzoate; Methyl Cinnamate; Methyl Dihydrojasmonate; Methyl Ester of Rosin;
Partially Hydrogenated, Methyl Isovalerate; Methyl Linoleate (48%); Methyl Linolenate (52%) Mix;
Methyl Naphthyl Ketone; Methyl Nicotinate; Methyl Phenylacetate; Methyl Salicylate;
6-Methyl-3-5-Heptadien-2-One; 2-Methyl-3-(para-Isopropylphenyl) Propionaldehyde;
5-Methyl-3-Hexen-2-One; 1-Methyl-3Methoxy-4-Isopropylbenzene; 4-Methyl-3-Pentene-2-One;
2-Methyl-4-Phetylbutyraldehyde; 6-Methyl-5-Hepten-2-One; 4-Methyl-5-Thiazoleethanol;
4-Methylacetophenone; para-Methylanisole; alpha-Methylbenzyl Acetate; alpha-Methylbenzyl Alcohol;
2-Methylhexanoic Acid; 3-Methylpentanoic Acid; 4-Methylpentanoic Acid; 2-Methylpyrazine;
(Mixture Of Isomers); 3-Methylthiopropionaldehyde; Methyl 3-Methylthiopropionate;
2-Methylvaleric Acid; Mimosa Absolute and Extract; Molasses Extract and Tincture;
Mountain Maple Solid Extract; Mullein Flowers; Myristaldehyde; Myristic Acid; Myrrh Oil;
beta-Napthyl Ethyl Ether; Nerol; Neroli Bigarde Oil; Nerolidol; Nona-2-trans; 6-cis-Dienal;
Oak Chips Extract and Oil; Oak Moss Absolute; 9, 12-Octadecadienoic Acid (48%) and
9,12,15-Octadecatrienoic Acid (52%); delta-Octalactone; gamma-Octalactone; Octanal;
Octanoic Acid; 1-Octanol; 2-Octanone; 3-Octen-2-One; 1-Octen-3-Ol; 1-Octen-3-Yl Acetate;
Orange Blossoms Water; Absolute; and Leaf Absolute; Orange Oil and Extract; Origanum Oil;
Orris Concrete Oil and Root Extract; Palmarosa Oil; Palmitic Acid; Parsley Seed Oil;
Patchouli Oil; omega-Pentadecalactone; 2, 3-Pentanedione; 2-Pentanone; 4-Pentenoic Acid;
2-Pentylpyridine; Pepper Oil; Black And White; Peppermint Oil; Peruvian (Bois De Rose) Oil;
Petitgrain Absolute; Mandarin Oil & Terpeneless Oil; alpha-Phellandrene; 2-Phenenthyl Acetate;
Phenenthyl Alcohol; Phenethyl Butyrate; Phenethyl Cinnamate; Phenethyl Isobutyrate;
Phenethyl Isovalerate; Phenethyl Phenylacetate; Phenethyl Salicylate; 1-Phenyl-1-Propanol;
3-Phenyl-1-Propanol; 2-Phenyl-2-Butenal; 4-Phenyl-3-Buten-2-Ol; 4-Phenyl-3-Buten-2-One;
Phenylacetaldehyde; Phenylacetic Acid; 1-Phenylalanine; 3-Phenylpropionaldehyde;
2-(3-Phenylpropyl)Tetrahydrofuran; Phosphoric Acid; Pimenta Leaf Oil; Pine Needle Oil;
Pine Oil; Scotch; Pineapple Juice Concentrate; alpha-Pinene; beta-Pinene; D-Piperitone;
Piperonal; Pipsissewa Leaf Extract; Plum Juice; Potassium Sorbate; 1-Proline; Propenylguaethol;
3-Propylidenephthalide; Prune Juice and Concentrate; Pyridine; Pyroligneous Acid and Extract;
Pyrrole; Pyruvic Acid; Raisin Juice Concentrate; Rhodinol; Rose Absolute and Oil;
Salicylaldehyde; Sandalwood Oil; Yellow; Sclareolide; Skatole; Smoke Flavor; Snakeroot Oil;
Sodium Acetate; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Carbonate; Sodium Chloride;
Sodium Citrate; Sodium Hydroxide; Solanone; Spearmint Oil; Styrax Extract, Gum and Oil;
Sucrose Octaacetate; Sugar Alcohols; Sugars; Tagetes Oil; Tannic Acid; Tartaric Acid;
5, 6, 7, 8-Tetrahydroquinoxaline; 1, 5, 5, 9-Tetramethyl-13-Oxatricyclo(8.3.0.0(4,9))Tridecane;
2, 3, 4, 5, and 3, 4, 5, 6-Tetramethylethyl-Cyclohexanone; 2, 3, 5, 6-Tetramethylpyrazine;
Thiamine Hydrochloride; Thiazole; 1-Threonine; Thyme Oil; White and Red; Thymol;
Tobacco Extracts; Tochopherols (mixed); Tolu Balsam Gum and Extract; Tolualdehydes;
para-Tolyl 3-Methylbutyrate; para-Tolyl Acetaldehyde; para-Tolyl Acetate; para-Tolyl Isobutyrate;
para-Tolyl Phenylacetate; Triacetin; 2-Tridecanone; 2-Tridecenal; Triethyl Citrate;
4-(2, 6, 6-Trimethylcyclohex-1-Enyl)but-2-En-4-One; 2, 6, 6-Trimethylcyclohex-2-Ene-1;
4-(2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1,3-Dienyl)But-2-En-4-One,2,2,6-Trimethylcycloh exanone;
Valerian Root Extract; Oil and Powder; Valeric Acid; gamma-Valerolactone; Valine;
Wild Cherry Bark Extract; Wine and Wine Sherry; Xanthan Gum; 3; 4-Xylenol; Yeast.

Mmm makes you want a cigarette doesn't it?   

I know this thread is 7 years old, but :bump: bump, for wow factor :unbelievable: :wow:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Jufin]
    #11290256 - 10/21/09 06:26 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jufin said:
That is fucked up.  Does anyone know if rollie is saturated with chems like that as well?

depends on the rolling tobacco, it probably still has chemicals in it, but not as much as packs of cigerretes.

thats why i smoke hand rolled ciggerettes, not to mention its much cheaper. Also if you get american spirit tobacco it has no additives, just straight tobacco from the plant, cured and shredded. Its also alot drier then most other tobaccos which some people tend to find harsh, but i find them quite nice. You can moisten the tobacoo though by leaving the packet open next to an open window and it should absorbed moisure from the air (unless your air is dry)

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: veda_sticks]
    #11290388 - 10/21/09 07:58 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

makes me glad i decided to up n quit cigarettes 2 days ago
i havent stayed completely true though
i bummed 2 yesterday but today im going for the gold

--------------------

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
    #11290636 - 10/21/09 10:20 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

What I'm missing in this list is the ingredient Satisfaction.

There is a lot of satisfaction in smoking, at least in the brands I smoke.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #3
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x5472aa3a4cb2162eef7dcf55ece9413e77480551    Ethereum?

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Asante]
    #11290644 - 10/21/09 10:22 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

What I'm missing in this list is the ingredient Satisfaction.

There is a lot of satisfaction in smoking, at least in the brands I smoke.

Fuck that, not worth the damage and health risks.

Vape some weed and have a wank, more satisfaction minus the death.

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Chubba]
    #11290654 - 10/21/09 10:27 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

We all know how terribly bad smoking is and how it chops years off your life. That does not mean that its all there is to it.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #3
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x5472aa3a4cb2162eef7dcf55ece9413e77480551    Ethereum?

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: List of chemicals in most cigarettes [Re: Asante]
    #11290658 - 10/21/09 10:29 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I think it's an overall, negative substance.

I believe you're losing far more then you're gaining, even if you do live a long life.

Nasty stuff, was hooked on it for 10 years (50/50 weed/tobacco in a bong, stupid aussies).

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale