Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Too much love for tripping * 1
    #684882 -

Ever since my first acid trip way back when, I've made a special place in my life for tripping. Shrooms or acid, I don't really mind, but I find it to be the most refreshing thing I can do, like taking a psychedelic shower after a few days of dirty nonsense (aka work and obligations).

However, along with getting mushrooms with great ease these days, I have come to realize that I am on the verge of doing it once weekly, and maybe some weeks twice ...

As a veteran shroomer I know better than to do this because it is not a drug to abuse, though I feel uncomfortable because tripping is so special to me that i just want to immerse myself in it all the time. Before I started tripping, I would just smoke and drink and do whatever I could to get fucked up. After my first trip, I realized how utterly stupid that was and how I just wanted to explore as deep as I could into my mind.

Though it's good I don't do drugs to get fucked up anymore, it almost feels as though shrooming has become an addiction of sorts because I just love it so much.

I don't plan on becoming an "eraserhead" as the FAQ calls people who trip all the time, but I just felt like sharing my experience with psychedelics and my current situation.

Just to clarify, this isn't a "cry for help" or anything of the like, I'm just rambling about what comes to my head ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: HB]
    #684885 -

LOL, well, if you ever got into dosing a few times a week, it wouldn't be long before you get sick of trips that don't have the same impact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: Sheepish]
    #684891 -

indeed


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: HB]
    #684939 -

Spend your money on making your room really trippy instead of on a constant shroom diet.
I feel like I want to trip that often sometimes too, shrooms are sooooooo good. Waiting 2 weeks can be hard sometimes.


--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: vkk_]
    #684961 -

2 weeks? That's ALL? I have 25 gr in the freezer and haven't touched 'em since 12/28/01!! And won't 'til the 4th of July! The longer you wait, the better it is!


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: TM]
    #684964 -

Indeed


--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: HB]
    #684981 -

I trip with 5 - 7 grams on a weekly basis and always enjoy it.

I experimented for a few weeks with twice weekly doses. That was a waste.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #685014 -

No doubt it probably works for you but you might find eventually the trips lose that sparkle, or there's just no meaning to be gleaned from the experience. Plus there's the risk of mental instability (unlikely to be permanent but difficult to get through nonetheless) because the brain doesn't time to recover.


--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: TM]
    #685078 -

Yea I have the same feeling, I was supposed to have tripped last week but the weather was bad, I only trip 2 or 3 times a year, but when I do is a special occasion for me, I can't see my self doing it every week.
The longer you wait the better it is!
It takes me time to digest a Tripp experience, but I trip level 4 or 5.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Anno [Re: LOBO]
    #685326 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: ]
    #685790 -

wow newt, i would of figured you have dosed more then that.

First time i did shrooms, i thougth they where great... but couldnt really get my hands on them often at all.

Well now i can get psychadelics any time want.... In the begging of i this period i would trip every friday and did for about 5 weeks straight. I started to notice some mental changes in me and i didnt like it. I now only trip few times a year and my brain and sanity thanks me.

Sanity is a good thing and i want to hold on to it. doing shrooms all the time makes me feel like im loosing it. Psychadelics also lose there magic if you do em every weekend for me atleast.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: baraka]
    #685857 -

Isn't that a contradiction though? They make you feel like your loosing your sanity if you do them often yet they lose their magic at the same time? How could this be. Isn't it the magic that makes you feel insane? It does for me anyway.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #686054 -

In reply to:
Isn't that a contradiction though? They make you feel like your loosing your sanity if you do them often yet they lose their magic at the same time?




It's when the boundaries of two worlds begin to slur together and an individual finds it hard to differentiate between the two. If you ever find yourself in this situation (I wouldn't wish it on you or any other) tell us how "magic" this feels.


--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #686150 -

No, it's not a contradicition. They lose their magic because of depleted serotonin and over-stimulated receptor sites. There is some mental instability because of depleted serotonin and over-stimulated receptor sites.


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
U GUYS ARE MAKING ME JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #686168 -

For me it's like i get to trip twice a yr. if im really lucky.....Their really rare where i live....Where do u guys live???????????


--------------------
-and god said "let there be shrooms"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U GUYS ARE MAKING ME JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: shroomstr]
    #686184 -

psychdelic describe who io am i grew up with them

i triped every other day on lsd age 13-15 im almsot 19 now and never stoped my use jsut lsd isnt around so the last couple years it smsotly been shrooms mescalin dmt etc

but i aggree nowadays u should atleast wait everyweek but i agree its almsoty impossible with mushrooms lying around and nothing to do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U GUYS ARE MAKING ME JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: LCid]
    #688037 -

Ive had a few VERY intense trips that made me feel just to wierd. Questioning if whats goin on around me is real. Why are my friends eyes glowing red, he is evil. Cops are comign to my house. I dont like thoughts like that, and its hard to break out of thought loops like that when your dosed up.

After doing em every weekend it just started to feel like a routine or somthing, therfore lost its magic and a lot of the trips came out negative. I dunno im a wierd one.

I think my brain thanks me. Maybe not? Just definatly taken a psychadelic break for a while.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (06/19/02 11:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: Swami]
    #688116 -

If depleted seratonin is the problem, couldn't you take a seratonin-reuptake depression med (paxil, celexa, etc)? I'm not saying I'm right, but why wouldn't that work?


--------------------
"Fireflies bring the stars down to us" -Jonathan Greene
"Gravity is a myth- the world sucks" -Chad M. Horn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: monkeylove]
    #27018496 -

doesnt that prevent the reuptake of 4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, psilocin? serotonin is a tryptamine, 5htp helps replenish serotonin.

Edited by zaros (11/03/20 01:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too much love for tripping [Re: zaros]
    #27018694 -

The acid I have makes me wish I could trip every week.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is God really an Octopus? A level 5 trip report!
( 1 2 all )
CaptBeefheart 9,124 20 01/26/24 02:15 PM
by stareatclouds
* Tripping alone!
( 1 2 all )
Kemist 12,524 35 09/07/20 09:46 AM
by Universe
* Tripping leading to anxiety?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShRo_0My 10,855 45 01/04/21 06:49 AM
by Tom66
* First Trip dave12 766 5 03/24/03 12:54 PM
by Noviseer
* kay.. ultra-intense trip heeh _JJ_ 2,726 13 06/11/02 08:38 AM
by Gmiadlicher
* Does anxiety decrease with more trip experience?
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 10,224 28 08/21/16 06:52 PM
by Aldebaran
* Siezures During Trip
( 1 2 all )
Pavement 4,399 26 06/20/03 11:54 AM
by Xlea321
* Tripping alone
( 1 2 all )
the spiral 3,661 21 01/16/03 01:44 AM
by growin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
3,314 topic views. 1 members, 87 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.