Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: GypsyFlowerChild]
    #6711897 -

i LOVE the way a hairy one feels on the ol sack. That chick was HAWT! And yes, I bet it smelled nice too,lol. For I am a true muff diver, and really like the musk of a woman. But, I dont care either way, because if Im in a personal position of judgement, then Im getting laid. But, F ck shaving, its okay right after she shaves, but if your going for the wake-up sex, its all scratchy. If your going "uncle Fester" or "BAM-BAM", dont shave...wax ladies ffs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: FungusMan]
    #6711911 -

Damn those are some hairy fanjitas.

I dislike encoutering overty hairy "jungle" pussies as crabs are an inherant risk.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: mr_kite]
    #6711920 -

Once I was in a mental institution and one of the girls asked to borrow my pants. I almost let her, but then one of the nurses flipped out, telling me: "OOH MY GOD DON'T DO THAT! We've had a problem with crabs."

Shocking to say the least. I did shave regularly after getting out of there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: MOTH]
    #6711929 -

Some of those pics are really gross.

:puke:


--------------------
:heart:

Edited by theuser (03/26/07 02:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Aninator]
    #6714010 -

AniNator said:
I dunno, i used to shave it all off for a brief period of time. I'd realize the only time i felt comfortable down there and thought it looked good was the day or two after i  shaved it all off. Then it hurt and itched and in grown hairs and blah blah blah. all that shit shaving does.

After a while i didn't really feel like a woman anymore. i felt like 10 year old girl so i just let it grow. I believe it's all about taming the jungle. No hair sucks. a nice amount of hair i feel looks... natural, the way it's supposed to be. hair grows there for a reason. I have to say that i personally agree with Junkfood. I think it's kind of beautiful. It looks exotic. i give it the old trimeroo and a clean up on the bikini line. I personally love hair. I'm a sucker for "imprefections" or just marks on the human body becuase that's what makes us all different we all have different things about our bodies hair, moles, birthmarks, whatever else. I could understand how maybe going down on a girl with a huge bush might be uncomortable, but as for other body hair? who really cares? I kinda stopped caring about all the other hair. I shave every now  and then I figure if someone isn't gonna find me attractive cause of hair? then i don't wouldn't like that kinda person  anyway. I love me a hairy man with a hairy crotch.



I live in NYC, too, you know :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: GypsyFlowerChild]
    #6714017 -

GypsyFlowerChild said:
Probably more than any of you would like to know about me



Are you kidding? You realize that the majority of forum members are horny young men, right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Silversoul]
    #6714024 -

And most of the rest are horny old men.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Silversoul]
    #6714214 -

Silversoul said:
GypsyFlowerChild said:
Probably more than any of you would like to know about me



Are you kidding? You realize that the majority of forum members are horny young men, right?



She's just being a cock tease.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: jewunit]
    #6714226 -

jewunit said:
And most of the rest are horny old men.



/looks around for mjshroomer


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: GreenScreen]
    #6714796 -

GreenScreen said:
Silversoul said:
GypsyFlowerChild said:
Probably more than any of you would like to know about me



Are you kidding?  You realize that the majority of forum members are horny young men, right?



She's just being a cock tease.



:rofl:


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Legend9123]
    #6833348 -

Au naturale....:heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: sweetsweet]
    #6833630 -

JunkFood, do ur thing and post more pics.


--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring back hairy pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6833842 -

:puke:


NEIN.


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: TuneInTurnOn]
    #6833914 -





--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Edited by JunkFood (04/25/07 07:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,088 54 12/16/05 07:51 PM
by lysergicide
* My pussy has no pussy!! ToTheSummit 1,308 10 12/22/04 11:23 PM
by MrBump
* Beer Or Pussy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SouthPArk 6,528 73 05/16/06 11:58 AM
by drtyfrnk
* are hunters pussies?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
danliten 6,383 63 11/04/06 11:37 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Beer vs. Pussy
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,913 31 12/10/05 03:50 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* any experience Bringing "goodies" on airplanes?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
GirlNinja 6,623 60 10/06/06 01:34 PM
by Brainiac
* How to eat pussy
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,144 40 09/20/06 09:44 AM
by mr_kite
* If you have a kid in the next few years it will grow up to be a big pussy
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 3,836 34 08/12/06 08:38 PM
by kake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,442 topic views. 3 members, 129 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.