Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: HB]
    #6607597 -

I don't mind a hairy twazzer whatsoever, at least it doesn't remind me of a pre-pubescent girl...

Edited by Intripso (02/25/07 02:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Intripso]
    #6607604 -

A strip is alright but i couldnt tap a chick if she was hairy as fuck down below. So Hairy pussy like just disgusting it looks like your carpet is a BIG :thumbdown:


--------------------

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6607607 -

well, i think the reason why so many girls trim down there is because since they shave their legs, they might as well just keep goin. Theyre already there with a razor, why not finish the job.

i personally prefer a nice trim, no bald tacos.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Colbadol]
    #6607622 -

exactly i mean shaved is nice some times. But a little hair is always good


--------------------

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: cosmo123]
    #6709394 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6709415 -

That's beyond a hairy pussy, that's a hairy stomach.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: unbeliever]
    #6709448 -

Shaved feels nice. What's the point of having hair there anyway? Its already the warmest spot on my body...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: adrug]
    #6709504 -

adrug said:
Shaved feels nice. What's the point of having hair there anyway? Its already the warmest spot on my body...



I predict this thread will be quiet for a brief intermission.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: unbeliever]
    #6709605 -

I don't mind a patch of really short hair above the snatch but that is fucking gross, I don't even have that much hair on my dick (keep that shit clean)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: unbeliever]
    #6709657 -

I dunno, i used to shave it all off for a brief period of time. I'd realize the only time i felt comfortable down there and thought it looked good was the day or two after i shaved it all off. Then it hurt and itched and in grown hairs and blah blah blah. all that shit shaving does.

After a while i didn't really feel like a woman anymore. i felt like 10 year old girl so i just let it grow. I believe it's all about taming the jungle. No hair sucks. a nice amount of hair i feel looks... natural, the way it's supposed to be. hair grows there for a reason. I have to say that i personally agree with Junkfood. I think it's kind of beautiful. It looks exotic. i give it the old trimeroo and a clean up on the bikini line. I personally love hair. I'm a sucker for "imprefections" or just marks on the human body becuase that's what makes us all different we all have different things about our bodies hair, moles, birthmarks, whatever else. I could understand how maybe going down on a girl with a huge bush might be uncomortable, but as for other body hair? who really cares? I kinda stopped caring about all the other hair. I shave every now and then I figure if someone isn't gonna find me attractive cause of hair? then i don't wouldn't like that kinda person anyway. I love me a hairy man with a hairy crotch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Aninator]
    #6709661 -

:thumbup:

I keep mine neatly trimmed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: MOTH]
    #6709709 -

When I went to visit my family in Cuba I soon realised it was in style there to have a hairy pussy and a happy trail for the girls, kinda how it is in style here to not have a hairy pussy. Everything is cultural and style which continuosly changes.

After a few happy trails, it kinda became a turn eh..

Don't forget guys, our ancestors have been fucking hairy pussy for over 100 thousand years, the bald eagle is a recent development in our society..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Spirit_Warrior]
    #6710912 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6711592 -

yea my gf had a hairy one at first, then shaved it all off after a couple months of the relationship. personally, shaved is better. u could go down on it a lot more comfortable, fuck sometimes i liked taking naps on top of it :smile:. the good thing about hairy is after youre done going down on her u have some dental floss if needed. but ill fuck both: shaved, unshaved, as long as its pussy :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: adasafa]
    #6711601 -

adasafa said:
fuck sometimes i liked taking naps on top of it :smile:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: HB]
    #6711645 -

Probably more than any of you would like to know about me but, I myself like to keep "my womanhood" shaved completely. I for some reason or another just can't stand to have hair down there. Also, as far as other women go, I being bisexual seem to prefer women with little to no hair in that particular area.
:2cents:


--------------------
Listen to the trees and they will tell you the gypsy's story...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: GypsyFlowerChild]
    #6711670 -

GypsyFlowerChild said:
Probably more than any of you would like to know about me but, I myself like to keep "my womanhood" shaved completely. I for some reason or another just can't stand to have hair down there. Also, as far as other women go, I being bisexual seem to prefer women with little to no hair in that particular area.
:2cents:



My hero.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: GypsyFlowerChild]
    #6711672 -

GypsyFlowerChild said:
Probably more than any of you would like to know about me but, I myself like to keep "my womanhood" shaved completely.



You just contradicted yourself :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6711709 -

Goku was expecting balls like on his grandpa's!!!!!LMAO!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6711773 -

JunkFood said:
GypsyFlowerChild said:
Probably more than any of you would like to know about me but, I myself like to keep "my womanhood" shaved completely.



You just contradicted yourself :gethigh:



haha, I guess I did, didn't I.:smirk:


--------------------
Listen to the trees and they will tell you the gypsy's story...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,088 54 12/16/05 07:51 PM
by lysergicide
* My pussy has no pussy!! ToTheSummit 1,308 10 12/22/04 11:23 PM
by MrBump
* Beer Or Pussy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SouthPArk 6,528 73 05/16/06 11:58 AM
by drtyfrnk
* are hunters pussies?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
danliten 6,383 63 11/04/06 11:37 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Beer vs. Pussy
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,913 31 12/10/05 03:50 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* any experience Bringing "goodies" on airplanes?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
GirlNinja 6,623 60 10/06/06 01:34 PM
by Brainiac
* How to eat pussy
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,144 40 09/20/06 09:44 AM
by mr_kite
* If you have a kid in the next few years it will grow up to be a big pussy
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 3,836 34 08/12/06 08:38 PM
by kake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,442 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.