Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: MOTH]
    #6595694 -

If you show me yours, I will show you mine :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: MOTH]
    #6595748 -

MOTH said:
I think I'm more into equal trades.



Don't be such a pussy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Brainiac]
    #6595765 -

I don't know if you've noticed, but pussy is rather rare on the Shroomery.  I've seen a few Shroomery member dicks, but...no Shroomery pussy?  :confused:

(wait...I may have seen ONE Shroomery pussy.  *do I remember tookie???)

regardless: 

It'll take more then a dick pic to get me to photograph my hot and swollen nucleus of pleasure and post it online here.

*shots of my chest: (breasts or no breasts)...that's another matter.

Edited by MOTH (02/21/07 09:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6595779 -

JunkFood said:
MOTH said:
I think I'm more into equal trades.



Don't be such a pussy!



STOP BEING SUCH A DICK, DUUUUUDDDEEEE.

All pressure will get you is a hernia. Or constipation. Either way, it doesn't look good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: MOTH]
    #6595781 -

MOTH said:
I don't know if you've noticed, but pussy is rather rare on the Shroomery.



Did ya have to go an' rub it in like that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: MOTH]
    #6595795 -

MOTH said:
I don't know if you've noticed, but pussy is rather rare on the Shroomery.  I've seen a few Shroomery member dicks, but...no Shroomery pussy?  :confused:

(wait...I may have seen ONE Shroomery pussy.  *do I remember tookie???)

regardless: 

It'll take more then a dick pic to get me to photograph my hot and swollen nucleus of pleasure and post it online here.

*shots of my chest: (breasts or no breasts)...that's another matter.



I had to try.:sad:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6595799 -

Sorry.  :frown:  It's not you guys' fault though.  Modern women don't seem as likely to experiment with psychedelics.  Give it time.  They'll come around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: MOTH]
    #6606305 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6606312 -

JunkFood said:




That's just nasty. :thumbdown:

Edited to clarify my disapproval.


--------------------
:philkensebben: There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

Edited by mytehdogizflying (02/24/07 05:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #6606320 -

I shouldn't have used a woman with a "treasure trail" as an example. Although I think she's amazingly sexy, it's an over-the-top (in a good way) representation of hairy pussies...but I couldn't resist!

Edited by JunkFood (02/24/07 05:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #6606327 -

The wiry durability of pubes means they are more suitable for wig-making than head hair. Save those pubes and sell them for good £.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: mr_kite]
    #6606332 -

Here:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6606561 -

where do you get these?


--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: TuneInTurnOn]
    #6607471 -

myarchives.net

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: mr_kite]
    #6607478 -

mr_kite said:
The wiry durability of pubes means they are more suitable for wig-making than head hair. Save those pubes and sell them for good £.


:borat:


--------------------
UncleLuke said:
you talking about the child porn? I can explain that... it's my nephew.

stickyicky13 said:
I'm not gay, I'm brittish! you let one guy put his wiener in your bottom and instantly everyone thinks you are a poofta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6607500 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Adden]
    #6607506 -

TOOKIE!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Adden]
    #6607508 -

:argh:


--------------------
UncleLuke said:
you talking about the child porn? I can explain that... it's my nephew.

stickyicky13 said:
I'm not gay, I'm brittish! you let one guy put his wiener in your bottom and instantly everyone thinks you are a poofta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: skeeter]
    #6607510 -

:argh:, LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Adden]
    #6607518 -

LOL, :argh:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,088 54 12/16/05 07:51 PM
by lysergicide
* My pussy has no pussy!! ToTheSummit 1,308 10 12/22/04 11:23 PM
by MrBump
* Beer Or Pussy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SouthPArk 6,529 73 05/16/06 11:58 AM
by drtyfrnk
* are hunters pussies?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
danliten 6,383 63 11/04/06 11:37 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Beer vs. Pussy
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,913 31 12/10/05 03:50 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* any experience Bringing "goodies" on airplanes?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
GirlNinja 6,623 60 10/06/06 01:34 PM
by Brainiac
* How to eat pussy
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,144 40 09/20/06 09:44 AM
by mr_kite
* If you have a kid in the next few years it will grow up to be a big pussy
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 3,836 34 08/12/06 08:38 PM
by kake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,444 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.