Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
How long have you been cultivating?
    #6388253 -

About 2-3 months here. I am still a newb. How long have you all been growing for?


--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6388284 -

growing?  i only look at spores under the microscope :amanitajar:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: creamcorn]
    #6388541 -

^Yea... what he said.


--------------------
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
~Dr. Emmett Brown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: creamcorn]
    #6388579 -

creamcorn said:
growing?  i only look at spores under the microscope :amanitajar:



:hehehe:  :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: Blutjager]
    #6390230 -

i was just unable to make friends anywhere else. lie your way to popularity.


--------------------




xxx..Learn Something..xxx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: Omnicracker]
    #6390441 -

Omnicracker said:
i was just unable to make friends anywhere else. lie your way to popularity.



I think it is the picture in your signature that makes you popular.

Two or three weeks, here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: fiXXXer]
    #6390483 -

Cultivating? What is the meaning of this...'Cultivating'?


--------------------
Today while walking up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh how I wish he'd stay away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: flower_child]
    #6390534 -

Since september 06.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: zathan]
    #6390541 -

I dont grow shit. I also like to lie, but I lie about failed attempts usually. I like to be pitied.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long have you been cultivating? [Re: flower_child]
    #6390665 -

I just harvested my first flush last week. Funny story..

Someone gave me some spores, and said, "Portobello mushrooms are sooo good fresh!". So I did some research, and applied some knowledge. Soon I had quite a few portos.

My spaghetti sauce was almost done simmering when I realized I'd forgotten to put in the mushrooms. So I ran back to the grow area, and plucked about three dozen mushies from the substrate logs they were growing on (someone called them 'cakes' for some reason). I diced them all up. Steams and caps after I tried a few raw, and realized the steams taste kinda like celery (something else I forgot for the sauce.. pothead). My angel hair was drying up quickly, and I hate to reheat it so I added the diced up mushroom to the sauce, gave it quick stir, and called it dinner.

I guess I shoulda cooked them first or something. About an hour after dinner that night grandma got really sick, and for some reason at the time I found it quite amusing. Mom and Dad thought it had something to with the 'funny colored paint on the ceiling'. I'm pretty sure it was some kind of food poisoning from the undercooked mushrooms. The dogs hardly even sniffed at the leftovers.. More for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Microscope, agar isolation, "print cleaning", tampanensis, flow hoods ADoobie 1,627 5 11/29/05 04:48 PM
by bongtoke
* Cultivation Question FreshCaps 1,447 9 07/25/04 01:05 PM
by cyndyl
* Decent Microscope IGnosticAbhorI 1,629 6 07/17/10 03:04 AM
by spiritlands
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,928 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Anyone here cultivate Panaeolus cambodgeniensis? johnjohnandjamal 2,283 13 12/08/05 06:29 PM
by Workman
* Mushroom Cultivating problem alexsteele 1,033 6 02/25/03 08:06 AM
by dog
* sporeprinting my mushies for cultivation sui 587 4 08/21/04 11:22 AM
by GnuBobo
* Good microscope? Photoguy 1,065 6 03/24/05 12:00 PM
by MrMaddHatter

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
490 topic views. 16 members, 42 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.