Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpore
Stranger
Loc: Nowhere
Question for Seriouse Vendors
    #604341 - 04/10/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Whattup. I would like some info on the spore vending business.
Spores are legal in the U.S., but how secure is this situation? Is this just a technicality because the spores contain no psilocybin? I mean, won't the government figure out that people use spores to grow shrooms and make them illegal soon? Plus, even though they are legal (for now...) does the spore vending business attract unwanted attention? Or does anyone even care?

Forgive me if I am prying into inner sanctum matters, but how do people procure the psilo spores they sell in syringes and prints? They have to come from mature shrooms, no? So how cautiouse and secretive are most vendors, even though the spores are technically legal. Is this dangerouse?
Has anyone run in to trouble selling non-spore cultivation supplies? How much cooperation and unity is there among the different vendors? If someone wanted to support their entheogen community, are there any vendors who could offer advice and maybe apprenticeship? Can people make a decent living in this line of work? I ask because this work seems like a very noble cause and a sweet career possibility. Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Question for Seriouse Vendors [Re: Spore]
    #604359 - 04/10/02 01:31 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Title stranger
Total Posts 4

OfflineSpore
Stranger
    #604472 - 04/10/02 03:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, you must be as paranoid as I am.
But I guesse your response answered my question. So what do I have to do to prove that my heart is that of a true freak, not a narc? Sprinkle some Salvia over the body of a dead werewolf and chant from the Tibetan Book of the Dead? Or should I just post this same question in a year when I have more posts (as if a narc couldn't do the same thing?)???
I am just sincerely trying to research a profession that is in the realm of my spiritual and shamanic beliefs, and want some guidance from the respected elders in this scene. I posted this because I am as outraged at the illegality of our sacrements as I'm sure you are, and I want to remain on the safe side of the law while taking part in our community. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
    #604501 - 04/10/02 04:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

if your serious and paranoid about it move to amsterdam...ahhh wouldnt that be nice peddling spores from amsterdam... seriously though, no vendor grows, they procure there spores from other people who grow, usually unless there ka razy

Anonymous

#604551 - 04/10/02 05:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Sprinkle some Salvia over the body of a dead werewolf and chant from the Tibetan Book of the Dead? - not something a cop might say

I belive vendors buy in bulk from others and then redistribute. Either that or they grow there own and make prints. You'd need to live in a country where doing this is legal. You need to build a good reputation, and send ordered very quickly. You need to be in these forums helping out, and sponsor some contests.

Of course, i don't know one would make this big step... And i'm sure no vendors competitors) are going to tell you.

Just become famous by trading with people and being reliable, that would help alot.

Anonymous

Re: Question for Seriouse Vendors [Re: ]
    #604554 - 04/10/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

When i look to buy spores, i look through the forums to see if they're reliable. Then i check out there prices. Then i order and then i eat a bowl of ice-cream.

Anonymous

#604555 - 04/10/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

And when the spores get here i innoculate and then have another bowl of icecream.

Edited by The_Puppet (04/10/02 05:08 PM)

InvisibleJsonfield

#605114 - 04/11/02 07:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

This is interesting! I would like to know how much a vendor makes monthly also just to entertain myself. From what I hear they make Ok. If i could find out how large the market is and how many people order on average. ( 2+2 = 4 )

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #605115 - 04/11/02 07:17 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

as if any of the vendors are doing to answer any of these questions.

I don't think so.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Anonymous

Re: Question for Seriouse Vendors [Re: Jsonfield]
    #605195 - 04/11/02 09:20 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Some vendors have banners, High Times adds and billboards on the moon. Others just do this for a hobby. Incomes vary....are you from the IRS?

OfflineSpore
Stranger
    #605430 - 04/11/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well, thanks for the replies. I'll do some research on discounts for larger spore orders. Shroomers from Amsterdam can grow and legally distribute prints and syringes around the world, I guesse? Or can they not ship spores outside A'dam? I just wouldn't want to be vending spores and be tied to an illegal grower/ print producer here in the "land of the free".

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #605703 - 04/11/02 07:27 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Wonderful just what the world needs....another spore Vendor.

not!

Good luck....your gonna need it.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleJsonfield

#606050 - 04/12/02 02:36 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

lol irs SHHHHHHHHHHH dont talk about money here its all secret.
Profit = motivation

Im jsut kidding i love this site

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom