Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaseXX

Friends want to eat a 1/4 each.
    #523940 - 01/17/02 10:17 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Two of my friends want to eat a quater each off of my next harvest, I've told them that they are crazy. I've never eaten much more than 5 grams myself. How much are they in for, saying that they eat 7 grams or more of Cambodians (probably going to be most plentiful in the harvest). I just want to see how fucked up they get.

--------------------
CaseXX
"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" AC/DC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: CaseXX]
    #524133 - 01/18/02 02:16 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

How many have they eaten before?
Are they mentally stable?
Are they gonna be in public?

better off making a lemon juice extraction of what they are used to eating and seeing how they do!!!
crush dried mushrooms, cover with lemon juice, when it is absorbed, cover again with lemon juice, let stand for 10 minutes or so, add as much boiling water on top as you want to drink, wait 30 minutes, strain out shrooms, drink liquid. If they like that give them the seven grams to eat, another time.

Anonymous

#524186 - 01/18/02 04:58 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

the first time my pet zebra tripped he ate a 1/4 dried

he got to pick out the individual mushrooms out of a huge garbage bag that had been filled with georgia cubensis.......

needless to say it was the most visual trip ever, and at the beach at that....saaaa-weet

anyway jus becareful and mind the setting of the trip and prior emotional complications your friends may be having (or hidden) cuz things can blow up

jus ask my pet zebra

"but of course" he said....then replied "bam n shit"

psha..drunkin post

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #524362 - 01/18/02 09:42 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Eating a whole 1/4 is pretty damned amazing. Yes they are going to be "fucked", if that's the word you're looking for.

The usual warnings apply: make sure they are READY for it. Trust me, it's intense. Almost too intense, at points. Make sure there is no chance of having to go out into public. Make sure there is no chance of unexpected visitors in the middle of the trip.

My suggestion would be to get everyone in a warm, comfortable room with a lot of comfortable couches/chairs and some pillows and blankets. A darkened room lit by a dim light is fairly nice. Bright lights may or may not be too intense/annoying to have around. Again, the most important thing to remember is: make sure they are prepared for it, mentally.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSifl_Rock
Stranger
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: trendal]
    #524371 - 01/18/02 09:49 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Sort of off topic...i was wondering if it was safe to trip while sick? Ive got a shitty ass cold right now but i really can't wait till next weekend to eat these shrooms

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: Sifl_Rock]
    #524670 - 01/18/02 02:46 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I can't think of any reason why it's not safe...but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

You would probably end up feeling worse that you do to begin with, with the added effect of a possible bad trip. Wait till next weekend, the shrooms will still be good :-)

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #525872 - 01/19/02 08:54 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like two guys with an over abundance of testosterone, if you put an amount to an experience like that " I wan't to eat a Quarter" It sounds to me like they want bragging rights...I wouldn't want the responsibility of 2 over indulged people, and if they want to eat all these mushrooms they should grow then and appreicate them, not just binge a bad experience off of you.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Offlinewwonka
Stranger thanfiction
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: egolesss]
    #5214692 - 01/23/06 05:12 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

My second trip I bumped up to a quarter, I assumed an eigth was fun so a quarter should be twice as much fun. It was fun for a while but quickly became far to intense for me to control.

If your friends are experienced then by all means they can make their own decisions. But as Egolesss said and is hopefully commen sense, Shrooms are not toys, they arent games. If you don't play nice they bite back.

But alas, I am not one to step in on someone elses experience. Let em do it and if they like it they like it and if they see Nazi's marching down hallways filled with blood they'll have learned their lesson.

--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: wwonka]
    #5214706 - 01/23/06 05:17 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Nice bumping of a 4 year old thread. :smirk:

Offlinewwonka
Stranger thanfiction
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5215278 - 01/23/06 07:45 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Thats the problem with those little list things on the bottom...I blame bush!!!

--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

Offlineshaft
eager novice

Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: wwonka]
    #5699312 - 06/01/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

just make sure they are mentally ready for it (i know it has already been said twice, but it is important). have a comfotable place ready for them. i would also recommend them not doing it at the same time. let one go first, then the other, in case one starts a bad trip, the other will pick up the nasty vibes and head down the same path. 1/4 is alot, i hope they are ready for it. good luck.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: shaft]
    #5699812 - 06/01/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I think they ate their 1/4s long ago. lol

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlinedohminator
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5700715 - 06/01/06 05:58 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'm planning to eat a quarter sometime this summer when our harvest is in and the time is right. I've only done up to an 8th of homegrown cubensis, but I've been ready to move up in dose for a while. I've tripped a good 15+ times so I know what to do and what environment to be in.

I want ego death.

Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: dohminator]
    #5700783 - 06/01/06 06:20 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Was an eighth not intense?

Try 5 grams before 7....ya know?

Or if you don't know, you will find out!!

--------------------

Offlinedohminator
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: mockeylock]
    #5700817 - 06/01/06 06:30 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've had fairly decently strong trips with an 8th, but I don't know if I have enough time to go off the deep end, so to speak, before grad school starts up again. I need to do it in mid july or else, I might not want to do it because of too many worries.

I don't have time to trip 2 grams to find out the potency, an 8th, 5 grams, and then 7. I'll adjust where I need to, but I do want ego death and an 8th has never gotten me close enough. I want to ensure it happens.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5700823 - 06/01/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

just thought I would add:
I dont think this happens to many people, but I have seen someone have a seizure from eating a quarter(during the peak). Drooling everywhere and twitching heavily. He had no history of such things and it has not happened since.
Hes not the smartest guy and was looking for a simple good time and bragging rights. He had no idea what he was in for to begin with.
I have no idea what I was doing hanging around that dude that day.
People so often seem so freaked out about the idea of taking more than 500 mics of lsd. Yet some people look at a quarter as just another high dose. I have eaten a quarter, and cant believe how some people underestimate a dose like that.
You need some balls if you take a dose like that and actually know how intense it is going to be. For me a quarter is the highest dose of mushrooms I would ever consider eating.

Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: stemmer]
    #5700911 - 06/01/06 06:58 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yep, me too.

I'd take 500 mics lsd before a 1/4 of cubensis.

Shit, I'd take 1000mics before that much shrooms, but that's just me. :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5700947 - 06/01/06 07:10 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ya, its a pretty crazy amount of psychedelics to be eating.

5 grams is pretty damn intimidating as well.

The most acid I have ever eaten was 1500 mics and I sure as hell will never do that again although it was more than "pretty amazing". I feel the same way about a quarter of shrooms. It is indeed hard to compare the two drugs though.

Its doses like that that change the way your brain works for a long time. After doses like that I have NO tolerance for even one gram.
So 3 grams back in the day felt like one gram does today.
Its because of doses like that, that I will never be able to eat more than a gram at a time ever again. Its just so intense and meaningful, and god forbid I even brush up agains some of the more unbelievable teachings that these drugs can show you. The most interesting effects, I find, resemble schizophrenia(synchronicity everywhere you turn, etc. etc.) I still feel like my brain and a god of sorts is calculating my life cycles and other cycles as well.
Sacred maths and brain functions that have been gifted to me.

Edited by stemmer (06/01/06 07:22 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: stemmer]
    #5701190 - 06/01/06 08:04 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i hate to be the one to say this, but no one else will.
if you are eating less than 7 dry grams, you don't even know what it's like to trip, sorry.
that is a total waste of time.
i'm disppointed.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Friends want to eat a 1/4 each. [Re: Telepylus]
    #5701243 - 06/01/06 08:15 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Dude if you can hold in all those mushies and not barf, I'd give you prop's :wink:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom