Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: Olgualion]
    #1471782 - 04/18/03 09:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The largest dose ive done was 5+ grams of eq and it wasnt half as strong as a 3.5 gram dose of dry lipa yai.

Call me a pussy or whatever, ive dose many many times, but this 3.5 grams of aborts fucked me so hard. Complete confusion, i was staring at my tv not knowing what the fuck was going on. I kept forgetting where i was. All i could here was what sounded like 1000 industrial machines going off at once. The hullicantions all seamed to fallow a theme that night of chain link patterns. Seamed like webs of chainlink would form in my vision everywhere i looked. So distracting i just wanted to close my eyes, but when i did things where twice as bad. My friend would try and talk to me and his voice was garbled bad. Like it was going thru a machine almost mechanized voice.

I had terrible irrational dillusions of that my friend was gonna call the cops on me if he left the room. Terrible stuff, even some violent thoughts that scared me i could even contemplate such evil.... Well i havent dosed since. Left me with anxiety for a while, but i realized what was irrational and worked thru it. I feel i am a better person now.

I dont know how many times i dosed in the 3-4 gram range(my norm) and having nice fun mild lvl 2-3. These lipa yai aborts... man i dont know how they where so potent...

I am sure i will trip down the road, but its just the weed for me from now on.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: baraka]
    #1471795 - 04/18/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Aborts that owned my head are bot left of first picture and i think i ate everything in the 2nd picture. SO a few baby matures with it. They didnt even blue much so i figured not as potent... boy intense bluing doesnt mean intense potency, found that out hard way.

I will never touch a lipa yai ever again!

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (04/18/03 10:03 PM)

Offlinewacked
Ylide
 User Gallery
Loc: Hawaii
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: Olgualion]
    #1473829 - 04/19/03 05:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You can say I am wacked all you want. I know how much I ate and I am a big advocate of eating alot of shrooms at once. It is the difference of having a shot or drinking a fifth. The difference with alcohol and shrooms is the spirit, the flesh of god that is inside the shrooms that comes out.
The 30 fresh Psilocybe cyanescens I ate did not make me loose coordination completely as bad as the large quantity of dried ones I ate. I even wrote MJ shroomer at the time about two winters ago and asked him why I lost coordination of my legs. He wrote back and scolded me not to abuse the shrooms.
I do like to take large quantities of shrooms sometimes it put me in another realm where the clouds turn into angels the sun turns into rainbows of light the rocks smile and the wind talks. I dont think that is a bad place to be in. I have never experienced it fully on a few grams of shrooms. I lost coordination when I had taken them too many times within a short timeframe.
If anyone wants a Chemistry problem from my chemistry homework we are learning about crystal structures:
Hard spheres of radius r are arranged in contact in the form of a simple cubic unit cell. Calculate in terms of r the radius of the largest sphere that can fit in the hole in the very center of this unit cell.
If you live in Seattle and want to meet me I can meet you at a Thai restraunt and converse with the Thais who work there. I can speak Japanese but not as well as Thai. So no bullshit here.
I wouldnt mind meeting MJ sometime.
I will research the shrooms I ate about an ounce of on Kauai. Basically they were cowshit mushrooms I am not a mycologist and into specific naming and spelling. I do understand it is important when talking about a large amount since some are stronger than others. So I will look around and try to find out which ones I ate for the record. I am not bragging that I ate so many. I am not proud that I did. I am just saying that it is a wonderful experience to do so and I dont think that there is any psycological damaged due to eating a large amount of shrooms. I would do it again.
And will. So call me dumb ass call me insane or say I am full of shit all I can say is you are missing out. Dont limit yourself by your beleifs.

InvisibleTxTec
Texas home andheart breaker...

Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1473913 - 04/19/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hahaha I thought that cat on the toilet was a black Fox Terrier sittin' on the john

mj 

That cat always looks like a black Fox Terrier everytime i`ve eaten a ounce of dried shrooms also....hmmm if i try 2 ounces dried i betcha it would wipe and flush the toilet when its through.... :smile:

--------------------
I felt a warm warm breeze that melted metal and steele

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: wacked]
    #1473918 - 04/19/03 05:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Dumb ass..

HAHA.. sorry dude had to do it..

InvisibleTxTec

Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: TxTec]
    #1473928 - 04/19/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

This is what happens to me when i eat an ounce of dried shrooms .. :smirk:..

--------------------

Edited by TxTec (04/19/03 09:05 PM)

Offlinewacked
Ylide
 User Gallery
    #1474158 - 04/19/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You must just be scared of what is real and indoctrinated by what society wants you to beleive.

Offlinewacked
Ylide
 User Gallery
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: ]
    #1474205 - 04/19/03 07:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleTxTec

Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: wacked]
    #1474249 - 04/19/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

You must just be scared of what is real and indoctrinated by what society wants you to beleive.

There used to be a radio show back in the early `70s and it was the Dewey Compton farm report that warned the farmers of young-unns pickin `shrooms in their fields because they scare the cows. He was a pretty cool ole dude because he defended all of us "Pickers" when some hick would call in saying that they needed to shoot the "Hippies"!...He always said that they were just eating the shrooms cause they made you laugh a lot. I was one of them pickers laughing a lot so do you really think i am scared of any indoctrination of society beliefs? I am sorry if you took me wrong with my previous post an pic`s because my intent wasnt to put you down at all. I was just trying to instill a little humor in this post due to the absurdity of consuming a ounce of dried actives.

--------------------

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #1474361 - 04/19/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

That picture is just TOO fucking weird.

InvisibleTxTec

Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: Brugman]
    #1474382 - 04/19/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The wierdest part is if you enlargen the pic.. the lizking has some more shrooms in front of his mouth....look really close.

--------------------

Edited by TxTec (04/19/03 09:09 PM)

OfflineFunguy888
Stranger

Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... *DELETED* [Re: Tonearm]
    #22268126 - 09/21/15 05:34 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Funguy888

Reason for deletion: not written well enough

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: Funguy888]
    #22268133 - 09/21/15 05:43 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Arghh my eyes! Paragraph your writing dude or no-one will read it!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Loc: SA Flag
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: wolf8312]
    #22268134 - 09/21/15 05:47 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Arghhh zombie thread!!! Its fucking 12 years old, Kill it! Kill it!!!

--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo

Edited by brk (09/21/15 04:00 PM)

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: ArdRi]
    #22268321 - 09/21/15 07:52 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ArdRi said:
sure once  i  ate  about a  quarter pound of dried  P.Cubes  .  it was intense  and overwhelming for a while i wouldn't  advise it  but  i can still drive , type own a home  etc. haven't been institutionalized  .  so  an oz. is  doable though overkill by  alot. 

.....u ate 4 oz. Of mush?....seriously?....:firstladyofapproval:

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Eating an ounce of dried shrooms... [Re: wolf8312]
    #22268341 - 09/21/15 08:00 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wolf8312 said:
Arghh my eyes! Paragraph your writing dude or no-one will read it!

:whathesaid:

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag