Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: AliceDee]
    #5560449 -

Only if its a buff asian male cop. Otherwise no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? *DELETED* [Re: Animals]
    #5560455 -

Post deleted by ThaiLipaYai

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5560471 -

I suppose

It'd make for some very interesting porn scenarios

"Oh, you're using force, huh? I'll have to pepper spray your face, and by pepper spray I mean ejaculate my semen!"


--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5560499 -



--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: ivi]
    #5560515 -

ivi said:




LOL AKBAR!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Animals]
    #5560529 -

Why not? She prob smokes pot occasionaly too.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5563654 -

hey actually... post a picture of her so we can see what she looks like :smile:.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5563667 -

Fuck her. Long, and hard.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5563856 -

Of course you should fuck her. But don't screw this shit up, man. Seriously, it can't be stated enough: don't fuck up a relationship with a cop on a personal level, it will bite you in the ass.


--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: whatever123]
    #5564136 -

fuck her


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Am I the only one who freaks when cops are around?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,115 59 11/25/05 11:38 PM
by eric_the_red
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* Shaken down by Rent-a-cops
( 1 2 all )
SpecialEd 2,851 21 10/07/03 10:35 AM
by Seuss
* fucking dick neighbors ! psikooz 1,094 3 08/21/04 12:28 AM
by TheSlapnCapn
* out-of-line cop
( 1 2 3 all )
poke smot! 6,105 43 06/06/09 11:03 PM
by Polk_Audio3
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 02:20 PM
by haz
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* This really fucking blows Madtowntripper 931 8 07/23/04 04:38 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,562 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.