Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5559555 -

Go fuck her. Just don't be too open about any illegal activities that you indulge in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? *DELETED* [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5559559 -

Post deleted by ThaiLipaYai

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5559570 -

ThaiLipaYai said:
Amatoxin said:
MarijunaIsGood4U said:
did you see her in real life?



:lol:
Seen her on web cam if you conscider that real life...



I think real life should be restricted to real life.




--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Todcasil]
    #5559573 -

Todcasil said:
ThaiLipaYai said:
Amatoxin said:
MarijunaIsGood4U said:
did you see her in real life?



:lol:
Seen her on web cam if you conscider that real life...



I think real life should be restricted to real life.






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5559580 -

Deadmaker said:
Todcasil said:
ThaiLipaYai said:
Amatoxin said:
MarijunaIsGood4U said:
did you see her in real life?



:lol:
Seen her on web cam if you conscider that real life...



I think real life should be restricted to real life.









Pretty boxes!


--------------------
I am a fictional character

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: ezsefix]
    #5559598 -

you lot are just quoting MarijunaIsGood4U without reading his previous post!  :crazy:

I know for a fact she is not
Quote:
some massive muscular woman who looks terrible.




--------------------




Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5559601 -

regardless... i still think this is hilarious:

:todcasil:

ThaiLipaYai said:
Amatoxin said:
MarijunaIsGood4U said:
did you see her in real life?



Seen her on web cam if you conscider that real life...



I think real life should be restricted to real life.




--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Todcasil]
    #5559666 -

no quote piles in the pub!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: OJK]
    #5559696 -

for real, that shit is gay

and we all know where gayness belongs... OTD! :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5559748 -

ThaiLipaYai said:
If nothing else, you can get her pregnant, and get one more cop off the streets.



Hahaha

Do it though man, read her her rights and then give them to her


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5559756 -

Fuck her 'till she's blue. Oh wait, she already is!

Edited by RandalFlagg (04/26/06 06:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5559759 -

Hi-yo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Boom]
    #5559843 -

i'd say hit it and quit it; minimize your chances of being the victim of police brutality. as such, that one or two occasions should be as demeaning as possible. cuff her to something, put it in her ass, take some pictures, hit her with the tazer, steal her hat, and run.... straight to the computer to post it all on the internet.

disclaimer for the women viewing: i'm not this much of an ass, really; but come on, it's a female cop who finds men to violate her on the web.


--------------------
"I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
-Ernest Hemingway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: otr317]
    #5559891 -

hell yeah, get that bitch to give you a rusty trombone.


--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #5560189 -

She's probably on these boards... lurking...

and flexing her massive biceps.


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Jfisher]
    #5560192 -

:mrt:


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Jfisher]
    #5560249 -

fuck her for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5560381 -

Handcuff that BITCH to the bed, fuck her, bust a nut all over her:pimpslap:, then call the cops and tell them there is a rapist you locked up in your house! That shit would be hilarious!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5560424 -

InTheFlesh714 said:
fuck her for me




--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I fuck this cop??? [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5560433 -

FUCK COPS!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Am I the only one who freaks when cops are around?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,116 59 11/25/05 11:38 PM
by eric_the_red
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* Shaken down by Rent-a-cops
( 1 2 all )
SpecialEd 2,851 21 10/07/03 10:35 AM
by Seuss
* fucking dick neighbors ! psikooz 1,094 3 08/21/04 12:28 AM
by TheSlapnCapn
* out-of-line cop
( 1 2 3 all )
poke smot! 6,105 43 06/06/09 11:03 PM
by Polk_Audio3
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 02:20 PM
by haz
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* This really fucking blows Madtowntripper 931 8 07/23/04 04:38 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,562 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.