Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I told the woman I love to fuck off [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5365886 -

Deepman said:
Anyway, sorry for the rambling, I just needed to put it out somehow...
:heart:



I feel you brother. I am sorry for your troubles. I know things will look up, though, Just keep your head up and your mind clear.

:peace:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I told the woman I love to fuck off [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5365888 -

Uh....exactly, which is why Deepman told her to fuck off.

She SAYS that you are Mr. Right, but she might not believe it.  Because if she did, like you said, she would realize that a dirty one night stand and having sex with someone you care aobut and possibly love is far better.  And just cuz she's young doesn't mean shit.  You can still be faithful to someone.  Age has nothing to do with it.  It's all based on the maturity level of the person.  I've met 40 year olds that act like teenagers and vice versa.

There are plenty of fish in the sea.  Some more beautiful than others.  And not all species of fish have been discovered yet.

Goddamn, that was lame.  :blush: :grin: 

But it's true.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I told the woman I love to fuck off [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5366242 -

McKennaDMT said:
There are plenty of fish in the sea. Some more beautiful than others. And not all species of fish have been discovered yet.




I fooled around with a chick once who smelled like fish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I told the woman I love to fuck off [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5366305 -

No... that WAS a fish, but man were you hammered that night! :grin:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I told the woman I love to fuck off [Re: Jadian]
    #5366364 -

ten ways to say...
I don't love you anymore...
read it, understand it, and cry...
it'll help...


--------------------
'Og jeg vil ikke have en Student,
Som ligger og laeser om Natten,
Jeg vil have en Officier,
Som gaaer med Fjaer udi Natten'


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I told the woman I love to fuck off [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5366444 -

that sucks man, but you probably did the right thing even though it hurts. If she can't wait even for 1-2 months then she isn't worth it. Like you said balance is important in a relationship and if the balance is wrong (you putting more energy etc into it than she is) it's most likely to fail.

*a big hug for my spanish friend* :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? Fiery 989 13 03/03/18 10:46 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* handsome boy modeling school
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 3,225 20 11/22/04 09:04 PM
by Krishna
* Being In Love.... Its Pat 1,097 6 06/05/03 12:36 PM
by Its Pat
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,523 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* The Most Beautiful Woman In The World
( 1 2 3 all )
Revelation 6,580 48 05/02/03 12:46 AM
by BOBs
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,204 topic views. 8 members, 17 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.