Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. *DELETED* [Re: CherryBom]
    #5342394 -

Post deleted by ThaiLipaYai

Reason for deletion: Deleted



--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5344612 -

That's dead on... :lol:

Kevlar is hot, trust me. You will sweat your ass off wearing that shit over there. And it'll still be very obvious you're wearing it, unless you plan on wearing an arctic parka or something.

But THIS: "Hahaha...I just laughed my ass off picturing someone with caked on make-up, wearing a robe and turban underneath 100lbs of body armor, a five-o-clock shadow, and a "rough guide to arabic" in his had standing in the security line in an american airport getting ready to depart....

and then re-laughed my ass off picturing the same individual trying to get through customs in Kuwait"

THAT is fucking funny.... I can totally see that happening. :lol:


The UAE is pretty American friendly... it's an old british colony. There's even this cool bar there call The Bull and Boar just in between Dubai and Jebel Ali that services a lot of the port traffic. It's a old style English pub, cool place & good food. Dubai is a nice place too. The Gold Souke there has dirt cheap prices on gold, way lower that the EU or American market prices. I had a few friends who spent several grand to buy gold bars there. They smuggled them back on to our ship and then smuggled them in to the US where they traded them in and made a lot of $$$ in profit. Nice things is Customs doesn't search US Navy ships.... I should have done the same.


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5344630 -

The hardest part is leaving the airport without being tracked down...and finding a place to stay. Because after that, you can simply disguise yourself as a woman, with veil and everything, and avoid most contact. That is, if you don't have an extremely manly build or face. A basic understanding of the Arabic language and Iraq customs (for women in this case :wink:) would be important.

Anyways, you would have to be willing to kill. Ya know, like be able to pick up a metal shank and then jab it in someone's skull. 'Cause you won't be able to bring any weapons with you. I mean, if it's almost a civil war there, you could just skip finding a place to stay (and the problem about being recognized).

Find a good hideout, and kill whoever lives there. It would preferably be a little ways from the mass of society.

I mean, it sounds insane, because it is. Going to Iraq is insane, unless you can gain something great from seriously risking your life. I've personally thought about doing something like this, but I really am insane and suicidal. It's just that I would be sane enough to go after a reward (OBL and Co.) if I ever did something like that.

I mean you would be entering a place where basically EVERYONE wants you dead. You know, the shop owner, the taxi driver, the airport guards, the hotel employees, the apartment manager, etc (Schizos need not apply). And you have no way to protect yourself...

But maybe the U.S. armed forces could give you a ride...I mean as a civilian.


--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Darkcloud]
    #5344741 -

"That lockness monstea stole my three fitty."


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: theuser]
    #5344749 -

If you're there, buy a thousand dollars worth of gas. You'll be stocked for LIFE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: mediman0078]
    #5344761 -

Last month he was going to start a giant music festival, this guy always has big plans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Adom]
    #5344764 -

Adom gimme 3000 dollars to drive out to Iowa.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5344769 -

That's a deal, I thought it'd take you atleast 25k to get you out here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Adom]
    #5344773 -

Fuck no man, I'm easy, and I'm pretty sick of concrete and steel all around. 900 of the 3000 will cover my rent while I'm gone. The rest will go towards bus fares, booze, and truckstop hookers.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5344782 -

There's no shortage of truck stop hookers oozing meth round these parts, yessiirry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Adom]
    #5344785 -

The more oozing crevices of flesh, the better!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5344789 -

You won't have to worry about those annoying teeth getting in the way either!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5344823 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
900 of the 3000 will cover my rent while I'm gone.



I hope that isn't $900 a month, I knew NYC had expensive living costs but damn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: deryl]
    #5344827 -

Aye it is.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: deryl]
    #5344829 -

900$ a month in NYC? That doesn't seem bad at all. What the hell are you paying?

That isn't bad for most any city as long as it's not a rat house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Adom]
    #5344843 -

I've got friends that pay $700 a month for a three bedroom three bathroom house walking distance from downtown. for $900 a month they could be living in a penthouse downtown.

of course the south typically has lower wages depending on the job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: deryl]
    #5344848 -

This is a sweet two bedroom apartment with hardwood floors and exposed brickface, in a great part of town.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5344857 -

Hey give me 100k so I can buy a pad and lots of drugs. kthxbye.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Shroomism]
    #5344869 -

Gimmie 50$ so I can smoke some pot while I wait 26 days for a fucking plane...

Thank you for your cooperation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need someone to give me $3000 I want to go to bagdhad. [Re: Adom]
    #5344872 -

I bought some dank blueberry nugs yesterday, you should come over. :smile:

I have all sorts of muzak you'd dig.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need randalflagg!
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 5,110 50 09/24/05 12:11 AM
by Tranceharper
* Randalflagg vs. Bank Trust Fund Assholes
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,228 35 10/05/05 08:53 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Off to Bagdhad...
( 1 2 all )
Grav 2,083 38 03/04/03 05:30 PM
by Anonymous
* 3000. cenacle 483 7 01/01/07 11:34 AM
by Cepheus
* Wouldn't it be cool if it were 3000 years ago?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CaptainAhab 4,123 65 12/14/10 01:00 AM
by Enigma of Ankou
* Israeli sniper shoots civilian, footage caught on cellphone
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
404 6,205 139 07/23/14 05:52 PM
by 404
* when civilians say "thank you for your service"...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
myc_check1212 2,914 86 04/07/14 06:08 PM
by Repertoire89
* Boko Haram Murders More Than 200 Civilians mpd 891 14 06/05/14 02:59 PM
by Konyap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,938 topic views. 7 members, 96 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.