Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDEnoG
some trip i had
    #521213 - 01/15/02 03:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

this relates to an experience i had on acid. it was about.....ohh, say an hour into the trip. it was good fry and i guess you could say that i was fairly fucked up. i was of course tripping alone(my usual practice) and delving the depths of my superficial being.......ha. so i'm losing myself in the warmth of obvious insanity/sanity when all of the sudden(or not so suddenly) there appears before me circular spiralling forms composed of every color in the spectrum. since they brought me a good deal of joy i affectionately named them swirly-twirls. they were happy. i was happy. all was happy. but soon all was sad and full of sorrow. slowly the darkness began to replace the color. i was falling from grace. i couldn't understand what had happened;still, it seemed that while "I" couldn't understand what was happening the remaining swirly-twirls did. they led me by way of subtle telepathic communication back to their domain. once there they decided that it was time for me to travel farther, to the core of their being, to the core of my being, truly, to the core of all being. through subtle and sometimes not so subtle communication an s-t led me to its center. there i found the light. the source of all color. the source of all darkness. illumination was upon me as it always had been. only now my superficial being was aware. yet as quickly as it came it began to fade. what was i doing wrong. i was there. i didn't want to leave. i was fullfilled. i was happy.....i......and therein lied my answer. this false notion of "I" betrayed me. when "I" became aware of truth "I" was in truth unaware. my thoughts of illumination only tainted the light, as my thoughts were decay and not creation. they were shadows. the colors (in all their beauty) were the same: like carbon copies of the original. still they knew the source and wanted me to be in accordance. they led me back. this time "I" was prepared. or so "I" thought. after many failed attempts "I" was finally subdued. and this was all that was left: 0
anything could be know/nothing was known. we were alone.
and finally "I" was home. the bliss that ensued was with my manifestation(human form) for the remainder of the trip. since then, an experience of that magnitude has not been reached(superficially speaking). in retrospect, i wonder if my reading the tao and its mention of staying centered might have influenced my trip. either way, i highly recommend tripping solo to all those who have not before. especially on high doses. that goes for both shrooms and acid. social ego-games only distract from the overall experience.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: some trip i had [Re: DEnoG]
    #522470 - 01/16/02 03:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

neat. I can definitely relate to what you said.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
    #522989 - 01/17/02 01:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Beautiful articulation my friend, it speaks truth.

Anonymous

#523190 - 01/17/02 06:47 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Glad to see everyone awakening so rapidly! It makes me happy like the swirly twirls

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology