Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Federal Law Enforcement Needs to be Destroyed
    #4601947 - 08/31/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The book that I'm reading {See the thread "Unintented Consequences...") is really getting me fired up. It's in chronological order, it's a huge book and I'm drunk. If I leave any things out, Sorry.

I've never heard of the Bonus Soldiers. Apparently they were dirt-poor veterans that the government promised a large bonus to. During the Depression, they wanted an advance on the bonus so they all went to march on DC. About 20,000 veterans total, all unarmed. After a month of this, the president ordered a General named MacArthur (Yes, that one!) and a Major named Eisenhower (Yes, that one!) to get rid of them. The military leaders marched cavalry and troops against the Bonus soldiers, breaking bones, trampling people. At the end, MacArthur decided it would be best to simply burn their campsite down and killed a few hundred more of them.

The next one it talks about was the MOVE organization. This was a leftist organization that had barricaded a house. The feds used NINE POUNDS of C4 (a very large amount) on a five gallon jug of gasoline. Burned everyone alive inside.

Rudy Ridge... A sniper killed Randy Weavers unarmed wife, his 14 year old son and a friend of his son. They shot his dog and killed him too, before even trying to communicate with the Weaver family. FOr all of this, what was Weavers crime? He sold a shotgun that was, allegedly, too short and didn't pay a FIVE DOLLAR tax on it. Also, the gun barrel was over 18" (the legal limit, and the only regulation I was aware of). However, the statues also say that the entire firearm must be 26" long or longer. The shotgun that Weaver sold, two years previously, the gun that he didn't pay a 5$ tax on, was 25 and one quarter inch long. Three quarters of an inch of wood and they killed his family.

The abuses at waco, other events, I can't even get into all of them here. It's just digusting.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Federal Law Enforcement Needs to be Destroyed [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4602136 - 08/31/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sickening ain't it? Our own government ("Of the People, By the People, and For the People) wages war against it's own citizens if they step out of line. I wonder how fast the Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves.... :frown:

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Federal Law Enforcement Needs to be Destroyed [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4602211 - 08/31/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's interesting how the government is banning weapons that they claim are used by the usual lot of bad people ("drug dealers", "gangstas") for their crimes, but in reality they aren't. The guns that the government are banning would have only one real use, a peoples revolution. Wonder why they are doing that . . .

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

David Lane

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4602254 - 08/31/05 01:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Because they can take them and use them against the people?

:eek:

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4602257 - 08/31/05 01:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, I truly do believe the Second Amendment was put there to keep the government a bit scared of the people, keeping said government in line. Unfortunately, they've weakened it to such an extent that it's become meaningless today...

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Federal Law Enforcement Needs to be Destroyed [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4602366 - 08/31/05 02:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not sure really. I bet that the best weapon in the hands of a marksman would be a scoped high-powered rifle. The second best would probably be a pump action shotgun. It's ironic how the weapons that the government says we should have (hunting firearms) are the ones that could do the most damage in the right hands

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineSycronica
Seeker
Loc: Inside my head
    #4603666 - 08/31/05 12:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalMystery said:
I'm not sure really. I bet that the best weapon in the hands of a marksman would be a scoped high-powered rifle. The second best would probably be a pump action shotgun. It's ironic how the weapons that the government says we should have (hunting firearms) are the ones that could do the most damage in the right hands

Not really. Sure the sniper rifle would be good for it's job, but once the sniper is spotted he needs a machine gun to give him cover so he can get away. Basically a sniper would be = to a suicide bomber in a modern day revolution. Hell, any militant action towards our govt would be a suicide no matter what weapon you have really.

The only weapon that is effective against them is millions of voices.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Forgiveness is the ultimate sacrifice.

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Federal Law Enforcement Needs to be Destroyed [Re: Sycronica]
    #4604092 - 08/31/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Do you recall the terror that the "DC Sniper" wrought a few years ago? I live close enough to the DC region, and right off of Interstate 70, that I do. Of course, for a real "revolution", explosives and timers would be the best thing.

I just want to state for our federal friends that may be watching, I'm not really encouraging that sort of behavior. We need a massive shift in public awareness of our basic rights. Thats what will bring rapid and decisive change that is geared towards individuals rights rather than an all powerful babysitter in DC running our lives.

--------------------

David Lane

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
    #4604739 - 08/31/05 05:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm gettin seriously depressed :sad:
this world we live in is a mess :nonono:
apparently, the answer is no, we haven't learned anything from wounded knee

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Federal Law Enforcement Needs to be Destroyed [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4606341 - 08/31/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i hear so much shit that pisses me off now that i forget the last time i heard something good. society just keeps going further down the drain.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order