Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBoringNickName
Stranger
Close calls?
    #4552850 - 08/18/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I bet some of you have had some close calls, related to your grow-ops, thought I'd share mine; what has happened to you guys?

I was throwing a party at my house(bad idea I know), and it got busted by the police. One guy decided to be a dick(side story: it was my 21st birthday, 8 minutes till midnight and the cop told me he was going to lock me up for underage drinking), and search my house, he checked every closet and door in the place, and actually SHINED HIS FLASHLIGHT ON MY TERRARIUM. Fortunatly it was just a rubbermaid up in the closet and all the other paraphanelia had been neatly hidden the day prior(thank god for my small amount of foresight, huh?) and he decided to make tracks. My heart was beating a million miles a minute I can assure you.

So, we brought the keg indoors, deadbolted all the doors and continued the party uninterupted. Sure was a downer on my birthday though.

Oh, and the dipshit cop found ONE girl that was underage and wasn't even drinking and he told me that he could take me to jail for it(Oh yeah, well why don't you take my mom to jail for having a liquor cabinet while us kids were growing up?). Anyway, even though my party was ruined and the cop was an asshole I was still fortunate to not get busted. Learned a good lesson that night.

Oh, and guys, don't keep your ID in a duffle bag with all of your paraphanelia, you never know when a cop is going to insist on seeing it. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineviper100fm
mustash invation

Loc: budtown B.C
Re: Close calls? [Re: BoringNickName]
    #4552909 - 08/18/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

my and my cousin were in the middle of doing a mycelium transfer and this kid were sort of friends with but no one really likes him just shows up unannounced and walked right in on us. there was quite a long awkward silence then we when down stairs. and told him we were making hash and hes not the brightest person so he believed us. it was probably the longest awkward silence ive ever been through

--------------------
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man
Is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailent
If i live i will kill you,
If i die you are forgiven,
Such is the rule of honor..."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #4552935 - 08/18/05 07:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BoringNickName said:
I bet some of you have had some close calls, related to your grow-ops,

nope... I used to grow for personal use but it was never much and always kept a secret

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
    #4552984 - 08/18/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I almost froze some cakes to death when I told my boyfriend that the fridge wasn't THAT cold.

That's all I got

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Close calls? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4553099 - 08/18/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Got busted by the rents when I was younger. They didn't really care though for some reason. By that point I had them thinking it was a lost cause to get me to stop doing drugs.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag