Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Dear Ex-Boyfriends... [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4470096 -

It's not like you're not young too, you obviously have been fucked over, but even normal friendships can be like this.

Sometimes people are fucked up, most people aren't going to be so bad that they'll fuck all your friends (and if your friends are willing to fuck your girlfriend, they aren't your friends). It sounds like you've surrounded yourself with abnormally fucked up people, no wonder you're so bitter.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear Ex-Boyfriends... [Re: Phluck]
    #4472313 -

Dear Ex-Boyfriends...

I despise most of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear Ex-Boyfriends... [Re: adrug]
    #4472374 -

what about the soon-to-be-ex-boyfriends?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear Ex-Boyfriends... [Re: afoaf]
    #4472380 -

hes a slut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear Ex-Boyfriends... [Re: CherryBom]
    #4472412 -

CherryBom said:
If you're holding yourself back from falling in love, then you are missing out on one of the greatest privilidges of being human.

And I feel sorry for you.

How can you be afraid of your own feelings?



I fell in love quite often as a teenager. I have not been in love for many years now, but I am still happy. There are other interesting things to do besides love, but I have to admit love is quite good. It is just very upredictable.

In my experience though love tends to make you open to manipulation, maybe I am attracted to maniplulative people but that's just my experience anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear Ex-Boyfriends... [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4473019 -

Congratulations, CherryBom! Your reunification will be everything you're hoping for, because you deserve it.

I have been in love with a woman once, but it was not a fully fleshed out kind of love because I was not physically attracted to her. I was hoping over time that she would become more attractive to me and I used my imagination to compensate. I remained positive the whole time but we never solved her severe weight problems. Two years on, I'm still completely drained from that experience. But it was the closest thing to love I've ever experienced because I was the only person in her life who cared that her lifestyle was killing her, beginning with her knees and no doubt progressing until she dies at a young age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I always make bad impressions upon my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriends
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,164 23 03/10/06 04:57 AM
by In(di)go
* My ex had sex with my best friend. Fucking fuck!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Gumby 34,404 203 06/20/12 07:04 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* To stay friends with your EX or NOT.
( 1 2 all )
rawtoxic 4,461 35 07/03/06 08:55 AM
by xDuckYouSuckerx
* Is it ever okay to date an ex?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,838 34 01/11/05 11:29 PM
by MrBump
* Man sues ex-girlfriend over glued genitals LethalX5 1,605 13 11/04/05 11:08 PM
by justsomegirl
* Ex is fuckin with my head quillini 1,387 16 05/17/06 02:20 AM
by alsnow469
* Girls who mold their personalities around that of their boyfriend
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ZippoZM 10,628 63 10/27/06 03:06 AM
by ohmatic
* RandalFlagg
( 1 2 all )
Liz 1,910 23 05/12/06 11:00 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,008 topic views. 3 members, 111 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.