Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My sex life
    #4427488 -

I have been with my girlfriend for 18 months, and it seems my sex life is dying, not because of her, but because of me. I think that she thinks its her, even though i try to reassure her that im just not a very sexual person. I dont want her to be unsatisfied, but usually when she wants sex i am either too tired or not in the mood. I dont want to leave her unsatisfied, but sometimes i really just dont want to.

I dunno wtf is wrong with me.


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4427528 -

well i dont think sex should be the center of a relationship, but should be a main part. As long as you know you guys were/are having sex for the right reasons (love and pleasuring eachother) and not just trying to get laid,.

I went off topic a bit, but anyways, about the problem. you could try maybe somehing new in the sack :wink: . Also, viagra will probably get you going, or try something like feeding her chocolote i dunno, im a virgin. Or you could watch a porno together (if your both up for it) because i gurantee that will get you in the mood


--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4427551 -

I can imagine that. I'm a virgin, but there are times when I'm just too tired or not in the mood to whack off.

I think the solution is 2 part.

First, get in touch with your body and get things going. Exercise is good for this. There are days when I do nothing and I have much less energy than days when I get up and get myself going somehow. There's nothing like the feeling of a good run or a good workout. It gets your testosterone levels up and makes you feel alive.

Second, excite yourself. Like I said, I've never had sex, but I figure that I have an inherent understanding considering that I've interacted with girls. =) Good intentions lead to good emotions lead to good mood leads to more good emotions. It's always best to start off calmly and slowly. Work from there.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4427562 -

Sometimes the desire to be physically/emotionally close is a reason for wanting sex. Try some intimate sensual touching and cuddling and sharing your heart feelings. This may be just what is wanted and enough.

However you feel about your sexual needs. There is nothing "wrong with you". :heart:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4427673 -

root-ninja-tak said:
I have been with my girlfriend for 18 months, and it seems my sex life is dying, not because of her, but because of me. I think that she thinks its her, even though i try to reassure her that im just not a very sexual person. I dont want her to be unsatisfied, but usually when she wants sex i am either too tired or not in the mood. I dont want to leave her unsatisfied, but sometimes i really just dont want to.




Send her over my way. I'll make sure that she is taken care of while you work out any issues you might have.

But seriously, I go through low sex drive times myself. There have been times where I barely thought about sex for three months. But, my libido always comes raging back and I turn into a nympho for a few months.

Do whatever you feel like whenever you feel like it. If you aren't in a sex mood, then don't have sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4428271 -

After many years of marraige and sex with the same person. I have a suggestion.

When our sexlife gets in a rut we stop all sexual contact for 2 weeks or longer. Then when the decided time comes we can not wait to tear it up.

Second........ Loveing each other is a matter of sacifice and understanding. There are many times I am too tired to do it. But she really wants it.. So I give it to her good. It is no different from work. hear me out.

When I have worked a 10 hour day and my boss asks me to say a couple more hours. I do it out of respect for the boss and because my resposbilites to the relationship require it.

Now I didn't really want to compare a boss to a girlfriend but the point is. Love requires duty and respect. Combined with a real need to place others before yourself.

Anyway good luck and get to it.......:)


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #4428809 -

I agree with someone up there. Sex does NOT need to be part of a relationship. You and her should do what icelander said when you're not in the mood- just cuddle and kiss.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4439143 -

You sound like my wife!

Maybe if she sucks on it a little first? try usingf porn if it doesn't bother her. find out what is making you tired and fix that. It will probably help a lot.


--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #4440092 -

Try something diffrent (positions, places, porn, toys, dirty talk, ect.) You can allways buy her some lingerie. Tell her exactly how you feel though. Women are smart when it comes to this so be real honest when you tell her something.

If none of that gives you a boost then i would think its a mental or physical problem you need to work out with a doctor.

gl bud


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: subterranean_]
    #4441929 -

well..there's simply no logic to go for it even if you are too tired or not feeling like having it coz even if you still do that, then neither of you will be able to enjoy. Why don't you do that on your holidays..better take a leave from work..and go with your gf for a holiday and see how spicy your sex life can become..If even there, you don't find any interest then the problem is really with you and your gf won't be your side for long...


--------------------
Try diflucan
for fungal infections

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: henry21]
    #4444101 -

it happens. after you start going out with someone for awhile and having sex with them regularly, it becomes kind of routine.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4444920 -

You should get wang pills, and E.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4448086 -

There's always a problem with posting topics about sexual health on this forum- people lack the seriousness and compassion to help with good answers.

Wang pills and E? Why should he risk his health?


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: Society]
    #4448855 -

Why wouldn't he.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4448917 -

Eat more fruit, drink more water.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: tak]
    #4450362 -

Buy her a vibrator. Eat her out. Get your mojo back in action or she will eventually find satisfaction elsewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4464792 -

If your relationship with your year and half girlfriend is so fragile that she'll "find satisfaction elsewhere" because you don't have sex often, then that's an unhealthy relationship.

How about some thoughtful, constructive advice?


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: Society]
    #4464815 -

A year and a half isn't that long. If the girl wants sex and the guy does nothing about it, all the power to her to go out and get it elsewhere. Sex drives need to be compatible for a relationship to work, or there has to be some sort of compromise or understanding. Thoughtfulness is exactly what is needed here. Him thinking of her need for sex. It's unfair to leave her hanging like that because you're just "not a sexual person". I thought my advice was pretty thoughtful and constructive, thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4465009 -

It was irradiated, it was.

At least IMHO it was. The girl will go to get sex somewhere else if sex is not readily available from her man.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sex life [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4466531 -

I agree,  thoughfull advice for sure. :thumbup: :heart:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rant: relationships Anonymous 1,388 6 11/03/04 07:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Why the hell do i think sex is wrong?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 7,436 33 03/02/06 08:27 AM
by ZippoZ
* relationship stuff enotake2 1,247 8 12/10/06 03:32 PM
by Fliquid
* Relationship advice needed YidakiMan 1,152 10 10/25/05 01:05 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* anxiety/panic attacks; relationships; confusion HB 1,752 6 10/08/05 01:26 PM
by HB
* partner has no sex drive
( 1 2 3 all )
iguana 6,289 51 11/25/04 12:46 PM
by Diploid
* No Sex... A mixed experience gluke bastid 1,298 13 01/19/06 02:04 PM
by gluke bastid
* Polyamory/ open Relationships? Any experience? Opinions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,527 90 02/15/10 06:25 PM
by MagicHombre

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,092 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.