Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Another New Psilocybe/Stropharia species.
    #439237 - 10/28/01 11:24 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

These mushrooms, except for the first image were ruined by the film processor in Thailand who was missing a color filter from the machine. The first image of four mushrooms are currently be scanned by the sem in Bangkok at Chulalongkorn University. I am posting a picture of some growing naturally for you to see how many are up. When I returned there were thousands of this mushroom all over. I do nnot believe it is psilocybian but I collected some specimens and will post more better images later.

One is of their habitat and samuiensis was also growing in the same field at the same time and so were several specimens of P. cubensis.

This is close to their natural color and they get rather tall at five to six inches each and a cap the size of a golf ball.

Here is a single rice paddie with many growing as you can see the little white spots of shrooms, although the color is like the picture above:

More picked specimens

And

Yet more images to be scanned and posted. Including the Copelandia's from Cambodia and the New Cope species from Samui and three Cope tropicalis mushrooms from samui

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
Re: Another New Psilocybe/Stropharia species. [Re: mjshroomer]
    #439245 - 10/28/01 11:35 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

They are sturdy looking little mushrooms.The stems are thick looking.
Maybe they'll turn out to be an active species,that just doesn't show bluing frequently.

doo

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Another New Psilocybe/Stropharia species. [Re: mjshroomer]
    #440589 - 10/29/01 11:46 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Excellent find!~

Did they stain blue at all?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale