Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #4324973 -

LunarEclipse said:
"opening to Kundalini energy."

I'd kundalika to see that.  :grin:



AHAHGAAHAHAHWAWAH :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Dragonaut]
    #4324991 -

"AHAHGAAHAHAHWAWAH"

Was that an orgasm or a laugh? 
:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Veritas]
    #4325201 -

My testicles would explode from overwhelming hormones craving pootang...so no


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4325206 -

I hate having to send myself flowers the next day.  :crazy:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Swami]
    #4329286 -

from http://hiddenmysteries.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16732&cat=305&page=2 :
"It is an exquisite drama: while one of you is having sex in 3D, 4D beings can feel your energy and trigger you into lust, guilt, abuse, or fun; 5D entities can get excited by your kundalini fire and have cosmic orgasms; 6D entities can expand the fields of your pulsations throughout the Galaxy; 7D entities can carry your feelings via galactic information highways; 8D entities can organize new morphogenetic fields out of your sexual seismic waves; and 9D entities can birth new biological forms in the darkness of Galactic Center black holes. Is that not awesome?"
:dancing:


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4330319 -

Jung said that Individuation pretty much requires a partner. In that partnership, sexuality has varying degrees of importance. To be perfectly honest, I just left my Lady sleeping, after conjugation not 10 minutes ago (she has to wake at 5:00 am, I do not :smile:). Sexual union is a very important part of my life. Masturbation is like having snacks between meals, and it does serve multiple functions: fantasizing about types of partners other than one's own, strong urges that don't dissipate when one's partner is unavailable, self-soothing behavior, fantasy replacing infidelity. I discovered long ago that nausea can be alleviated by stimulating the 2nd chakra which draws energy from the 3rd chakra zone. Migraine headaches have been alleviated by redirecting the blood flow from dialated head arteries to the 'little head' arteries (sorry, autogenic training doesn't work during intense cranial pain).

I once thought that I could become a monk. I knew a Trappist on leave from Snow Mass, CO, I visited a Capuchin Reformed Franciscan, I schooled with Benedictines. Only the Franciscan (in Harlem) seemed heterosexual, and he was crazed - felt oppressed by Succubii and heard jangling chains at night. He threw pans of holy water around his room and confessed that he didn't know if simply masturbating wouldn't relieve the assault! I never wanted to become so repressed that I'd go mad!

Then again, I have a childhood friend (now married) who spent 15 years living alone in a rural woodland. He and I just do not have the same emotional or sexual needs. I can do without much of the emotional bonding that normal females require, but unless a sexual relationship is embedded in a wider emotional-spiritual union, we're talking hookers, mistresses, booty calls or whatever you want to call a sexual relationship that is not integrated into a wider whole. Sex alone, out of a wider context, is not sufficient for interpersonal/intrapersonal growth. I had B+ sex in my fist marriage, but no real intimacy and as it turned out, no real love (which MUST be reciprocal). I grew up when I left that relationship.

So, my own answer to your [good] question is NO.


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4330336 -

Thanks Mark. :mushroom2: I also think asking these questions is "good".


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4330413 -

Thanks for asking. Double thanks for thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4331011 -

Masturbation is good for me coz I can't get any


--------------------
Got Milk?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: MolokoMilkPlus]
    #4332173 -

Masterbation is just a way for me to spend time with myself and enjoy my own company =) PLUS no stds or nasty rumors!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: SirRobin]
    #4332476 -

I once tried masturbation but it left me raw and sore for days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: SirRobin]
    #4332492 -

"PLUS no stds or nasty rumors!"

What about the rumors that all you do is sit around and masterbate?


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: rowleyxx9]
    #4332493 -

Maybe some lubrication would improve your experience?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Veritas]
    #4332534 -

I had heard the use of hand cream was popular among fellow males, so I went out and bought myself a rather large container.

Unfortunately, I got one with a cleaning agent, and that left my penis very red and itchy for about two days.

My next attempt was with some motor oil, and it worked a bit better, but it still left it pretty sore.

So since then, I've decided not to bother.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: rowleyxx9]
    #4332570 -

"My next attempt was with some motor oil"

You got to be joking!!!! In that case, I hear broken glass works wonders.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4332764 -

:rotfl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4332861 -

MarkostheGnostic said:
I had B+ sex in my fist marriage, but no real intimacy and as it turned out, no real love (which MUST be reciprocal).



Perhaps you should have married a fist that didn't grade performances....?    :tongue:


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #4340636 -

Maturbation is a pretty good thing to do, however I usually get more excited when someone else is involved. That doesn't mean they do a better job. Sometimes I know I could do it better myself, but I generally find it more fun to be with someone else. Particularily my most recent lover. Damn, shit's good these days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: BlueOrb]
    #4340690 -

Ejaculation has to be the best feeling in the world...

Nope. It's a roll-out in racquetball.  :cool:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4341393 -

masturbation, like sex, varies DRAMATICALLY in quality. Most masturbation is more like some kind of daily hygiene than a true sexual experience. It relieves stress, and prevents prostate cancer.

That normal ho-hum jerk off could never replace true sexual encounters by any standard.

However, there are some kinds of masturbation, tantric or just above average in inspiration or vigor, that can be equal to or better than most sex, in RARE circumstances.

I once jerked off after a mush trip and wow.. it was like i was making love to a beutifull woman, a man and myself all at once, but in a good, non gross way. More like all my sexual energy was being activated and flowing madly through me and everything all at once. most of the time i wasnt even touching myself at all but still felt like i was about to blow it. Id say it was better than most sex ive had, but i was on drugs, so that probably doesnt count.

Save your prostate, jerk off often. youll miss it when your old and flacid.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tantric Masturbation Moonshoe 4,157 18 12/30/05 01:28 AM
by gbhtrfv
* Tantric Penis Lessons MiddlemanM 8,143 8 07/02/05 05:28 PM
by Jellric
* Masturbation depletes your "life force"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Poid 22,663 189 09/15/10 07:09 PM
by Poid
* Is masterbation morally wrong?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
inbetween 8,988 76 10/24/02 12:16 PM
by TeKHeAD009
* Self love = masterbation = guilty conscience
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 8,861 45 08/27/02 02:56 AM
by CosmicJoke
* Masturbation- Yay or Nay?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Moonshoe 9,732 118 02/04/11 10:22 AM
by bugsonwheels2
* Mental Masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Swami 6,754 80 06/20/03 10:10 AM
by Sclorch
* Spiritual Masterbation
( 1 2 all )
hot48yearolds 6,352 28 03/15/06 12:54 AM
by hot48yearolds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
5,049 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.