Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Masturbation, how good is it???
    #4324147 -

This is a serious question, so all jokes are welcome :laugh:

MASTURBATION. Do you think you can be sexually and emotionally/spiritually complete using only masturbation. :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4324181 -

too lonely...

(sez lazarus long)...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: gnrm23]
    #4324229 -

Yeah, too lonely. Not to mention the weird look of disproportionate forearm build.  :tongue:


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Diploid]
    #4324243 -

Tantric masturbation is GRRRR-EAT!  :grin: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Veritas]
    #4324277 -

No. For me to be emotionally/spiritually complete entails not 'using' masturbation. Lately I've experienced how sexual thoughts and desires can cloud and block shakra energy. I'm working through it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: the_phoenix]
    #4324303 -

Tantric masturbation (at least MY practice of it) involves awareness and opening to Kundalini energy. I breathe the energy up and through my body, using the sensation but no fantasy images or thoughts. I allow the intensity to build without tension, and release energy in a full-body orgasm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Diploid]
    #4324387 -

Diploid said:
Yeah, too lonely. Not to mention the weird look of disproportionate forearm build.  :tongue:



Being too lonely may depend on the person. Masterbation has many benefits also. If you are without a partner. If you aren't getting all your sexual needs met in a relationship. If you are a loner by nature. If you feel some of your sexual desires are harmfull to others, I'm sure there are more. I have found masturbation to be often just as satisfying as with a partner, and I never experience performance anxiety. :thumbup:

Isn't it interesting how hard it is to reach orgasim with the opposite hand. It must be because it is being unfaithfull to the primary relationship with the main squeeze. :grin:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Veritas]
    #4324391 -

"opening to Kundalini energy."

I'd kundalika to see that.  :grin:


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #4324394 -

Yes, it's like fucking the Universe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: the_phoenix]
    #4324410 -

the_phoenix said:
No. For me to be emotionally/spiritually complete entails not 'using' masturbation. Lately I've experienced how sexual thoughts and desires can cloud and block shakra energy. I'm working through it.



I think you may be on to something here. I am also working on this with my partner. First things first for us, is to explore our sexuality as it is without condemnation. That's big work for me being brought up in a sexually repressed/dysfunctional family.  :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Veritas]
    #4324417 -

"Yes, it's like fucking the Universe"

Wow, that's impressive.

I used to live in New York and I said "fuck this place" and moved out. I didn't really think I could do it, though...


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #4324423 -

NY is way too smelly & dirty...it would need a long, hot shower first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Veritas]
    #4324429 -

"New York is way too dirty, it would need a long, hot shower first."

Like the line in Taxi Driver where DeNiro talks about NY needing a real rain to wash all the filth off of the streets...


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #4324446 -

Are you talkin' to me? Are YOU talkin' to ME?!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4324448 -

how hard it is to reach orgasim with the opposite hand. It must be because it is being unfaithfull

:rotfl:


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Diploid]
    #4324472 -

"When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first. -- Werner Heisenberg"


I just read that article on the water slides myself yesterday. :smile:



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4324827 -

Ejaculation has to be the best feeling in the world........I'd say that was spiritual.

Keep on masturbating!


--------------------
"They are trying to build a prison, for you and me to live in"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4324879 -

Icelander said:
This is a serious question, so all jokes are welcome :laugh:

MASTURBATION. Do you think you can be sexually and emotionally/spiritually complete using only masturbation. :mushroom2:



you can always be complete. What if you were born without a sexual urge and without the reproductive system, would that make you less spiritual person?


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4324893 -

:lol: Leave it to you Woody, to go all the way out there. :thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Masturbation, how good is it??? [Re: Icelander]
    #4324951 -

I found out I'm a little more stronger in my left hand than my right. Looks like I'll have to start switching it up. :grin:


--------------------
:dragon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tantric Masturbation Moonshoe 4,157 18 12/30/05 01:28 AM
by gbhtrfv
* Tantric Penis Lessons MiddlemanM 8,143 8 07/02/05 05:28 PM
by Jellric
* Masturbation depletes your "life force"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Poid 22,665 189 09/15/10 07:09 PM
by Poid
* Is masterbation morally wrong?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
inbetween 8,993 76 10/24/02 12:16 PM
by TeKHeAD009
* Self love = masterbation = guilty conscience
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 8,865 45 08/27/02 02:56 AM
by CosmicJoke
* Masturbation- Yay or Nay?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Moonshoe 9,732 118 02/04/11 10:22 AM
by bugsonwheels2
* Mental Masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Swami 6,754 80 06/20/03 10:10 AM
by Sclorch
* Spiritual Masterbation
( 1 2 all )
hot48yearolds 6,352 28 03/15/06 12:54 AM
by hot48yearolds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
5,049 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.