Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
the holy grail *DELETED*
    #4329133 - 06/23/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Mitchnast

Reason for deletion: might as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: the holy grail *DELETED* [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4329206 - 06/23/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Reason for deletion: same

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: the holy grail [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4329219 - 06/23/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.spofamerica.com/
is his website for his book

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: the holy grail *DELETED* [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4329341 - 06/23/05 04:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Reason for deletion: might be overboard

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4334598 - 06/25/05 12:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well, there was no holy grail. however, there was alot of talk of communes, chanting in circles, moving rocks with magic words.impending doom,stages of mastery of power, robots, government conspiracy.
stuff like that.
i will give him this tho,, he HAS got alot of money.
i could understand what he was saying, only by suspending disbeleif and sourcing the meaning to the root of his ideas.
basically, peicing each idea apart and taking all the irrational parts and well, going a little crazy.
but still..... i shouldn't HAVE to go there. if evrybody was crazy, he would be the sanest man alive.
i think hes looking for crazy/slow people, and i think he sees a barn variety cook in me. he couldn't be more mistaken.
he beleives in just about evrything, and seems to want evryone to listen.
i on the other hand beleive just about nothing and want to live outside of a doomsday cult that delivers a bunch of fancy promises.
he wants to start some SCA stuff too.
as fun a that sounds....... i dont know what to say here.

there were firework tho, some rednecks were there too.
the kids were setting off fireworks and then the cops showed up, evrybody scattered back to their bungalows
they diddnt have too, it was almost like they diddn't know what else to do.

one girl in the crowd yelled "woo whoo, thats what $300 looks like!"
while the fireworks went off.
in short...

the man wants people to join his circle of friends, with himself as the alpha. he lineage and learning has blessed him with the knowlage of magic that enable divination of all things, from secret scrolls found beneith the small inbreeding settlement, colonized by the secret members of the knights templar, to keep the royal blood of the true royals true.
he also says he is going to demand crown land from the queen, as her blood is no longer true blue, that she is mearly a regent in title. he claims (i think, remember im peicing things together from chaos)
that this discovery, this exhultation of gnosis is the finding of the holy grail and now steps must be taken to bring about a new age of magic, and that evrythings collaping in seven years. OH 2012. wooo, now where have i heard that before????
dang. must be true!
he offered to give me a studio, a house on his land to live in, and work in doing god knows what..... but it involved drawing. i think he mentioned t-ahirts.
i hould have offered to design personalized robes and demanded up front payment.
i dunno, i dunno. he was a really nice guy. i like him in fact. whats not to like? if he actually made sence he would be dangerous. luckily hes perfect. and by that i mean anybody that wants to start a new reality under his idiom will be perfectly happy, even when the never find 'power"

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4335335 - 06/25/05 08:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

if he has so much money and is such a nice guy, whats with not paying those thousands of dollars of child support?

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: the holy grail [Re: vampirism]
    #4335523 - 06/25/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

good point! i mean he has a pile of expensive stuff, a fishing boat, several choice properties, horses, a warehouse full of his book, and travels alot, doesn't seem to have a job persay. except for authoring his book, but what author with one conspiracy book is so wealthy? apparently his wife is a wealthy amerian heiress. hmmmmm.
if i was him i would just pay the child support. and then some.

Invisibletheoldtimer
old enough toknow better

Loc: Hell and back
    #4345441 - 06/28/05 12:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I know this guy too. He does like to talk. From what I know, he stopped paying child support because of the finding in his research, he asked repeatedly that she stopped giving them fluoride, Ritalin, and crap food. All the stuff he found out about in his research for his book. She refused, even after her son was found eating an entire tube of toothpaste. She also wouldn't let him see his kids, and brain washed them into hating him. I wasn't sure what to make of all of it, but he made a convincing argument. He tried using the court system, but we all know what a joke that is...so his only recourse was the payments. I like the guy, I hate to see him get a bum rap.

I havce a son being raked over the coals by his ex...so I can understand his frustration. Not sure I agree, but I understand.
But he does need to learn to keep more things to himself. His whole life story will be on the net soon.

--------------------
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." A.E.

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: the holy grail [Re: theoldtimer]
    #4346183 - 06/28/05 07:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

*cough cough* Cult *cough cough*

joking man, but seriously, this guy doesn't look too good.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Invisibletheoldtimer
old enough toknow better

#4353674 - 06/30/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Now don't qoute me on this, as far as his wife being an american heiress, from the bits and pieces I've gotten, I gather she's "connected" and has "da family" in New York. I'd be careful if I were you, you might have some "wizeguys" showing up at your door.

--------------------
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." A.E.

Invisibletheoldtimer
old enough toknow better

#4358845 - 07/01/05 09:07 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

EDIT-If you can't play nice, you don't belong here.

--------------------

Edited by Phluck (07/01/05 12:34 PM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4359387 - 07/01/05 12:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

o hes an enemy eh, oh well. i canbe criticalabout things, ihave seen no proof to support anything. nor heard anything credible.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4359527 - 07/01/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, what an asshole, enjoy your ban.

And anyone who says they've found the holy grail is full of shit, and if the evidence for their claims is so flimsy that they can't even back them up, only threaten their critics, well, they're spineless cowards.

Good riddance.

I'm pretty sure any info about Mitchnast is probably collected from his posts anyways, he's just trying to scare you.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: the holy grail [Re: Phluck]
    #4359551 - 07/01/05 12:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i feel sorta bad tho, as i said i liked the guy. buddy was right in the sense i shouldnt shit in my backyard. but oh well, if someone makes claims of grandeur. they should accept people are going to critisize them in their own social groups. i suppose i should have told him each time i thought he was saying stuff that i did not beleive instead of just sharing my ideas of it here. but live and learn
as for rat-like behaviour. well if anyone is into that then they are below contempt

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4359577 - 07/01/05 12:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Indeed, you did absolutely nothing wrong. Failing to blindly believe what someone making grand claims says is hardly shitting in your own backyard.

The guy is obviously unstable.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: the holy grail [Re: Phluck]
    #4360315 - 07/01/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well don't nessisarily beleive me, i mean, i might be full of shit right? i mean, im not, but what if i was?
even IF i was, which im not, im not ratting people out here.
we have someone whois actually WANTED by authorities. and i do not even consider ratting. heck, my wife hates deadbeat dads with a passion. i had to fight with her that this guy has redeeming qualities and should be given the benefit of the doubt. as i said, i liked the guy, i come on here andvent my skeptisism, get it all out of the way, and this little gremlin ass-kisser comes on here and thinks hes gonna play with my security. calls buddy, gives him the post, gets my information from him, reads my back posts, and pots my name and address. then lectures me on making powerful enemies.

sounds like hes trippin.

kissing some ass and feeling some power. must suck being rich, evrybody kisses your ass and comes a running to you with evry tidbit to curry favor. bah. if it makes you feel important.

oh well, if buddy wants to say anything to me about it he has my info. but i hope he realizes what it means to go to bed with rats and ass-kissers.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #6203805 - 10/23/06 08:41 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

well, im very far away now, but i thought i would update things.
see, this loony toon, I'm pretty sure WAS "theoldtimer" as he is KNOWN to use puppets to support himself, you can find reference to his book on just about any health site, written aparently by some appreciative reader. the rating occurs on several different sites, practically cut and pasted.

well any way, now the update.

His wife apparently left him, see, apparently he decided he was KING of the little town he moved into. He stopped paying bills, and started charging taxes. STarted getting evryone pissed by treating them literally like subjects.
can't make this shit up.
the wife was his income, once she dried up for him and split, he just started loosing it. Called up a friend of mine and told her that he would except her as the new "queen" of his kingdom. HA HA HA!
like it was something she was deemed worthy of....

ANYWAY. So king crazy decides to go for a walk with his dog, BUCK naked through town. MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

gets arrested. pretty surprised aparently, since clearly, the police should be working for him.
(oh, and hes still been going on about the whole having the holy grail thing)

SO anyway, he dissappears. apparently he had "BUSINESS"in california.

Burned his house down behind him, his barn, evrything.
presumably for the insurance.

apparently, this is NOT the first time he has had an estate burn down while in the process of moving out of a town....

I know about this because the mounties have been asking around.

now, MAYBE the mounties set him up, and he really IS the king of Nowheresville, and maybe he DOES have the "holy grail" and maybe he doesn't promote himself under alias.

but i like to think its as simple as it looks.

the only thing i really regret is him finding out i beleived he was sorta wacky in the first place, then maybe i could have seen a little of these shenanigans for myself, its the stuff of legend.

its like scientology or the mormons or something.

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #6205578 - 10/24/06 10:11 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

wow what a weird thread

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom