Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
this girl!!!!!
    #4033887 -

I guess im just writting cuz I want to vent, and get some advice..

So last night I was on a fucking hard dxm trip and I had just came back from this party in the woods. I always go to my friend jeremys room who lets me chill when im trippin out. We decided we were going to go smoke up, and we always go with this one awsome girl, lindsay. This girl is the coolest girl you have ever known, she is perfect. I was puking before we left, and she took care of me. I dont know how to start relationships tho..!!!!!!!!!!  Even when I am tripping out and am high, I still cant tell her how I feel. Last night I think I told her she was really pretty or something, but thats about it. I always smoke with, but I wish I knew how to tell her.. any ideas?

ah.... :smirk:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: XUL]
    #4033890 -

Just be the best possible friend you can to her, and hope things fall into place.. With your experience, it seems that actively persuing her may result in some mishap. You seem like a good person, just be that and she'll find it attractive i'm sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: XUL]
    #4033942 -

Try to find ways to be alone with her. I've found it's much easier for a relationship to evolve from such situations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: newuser1492]
    #4033954 -

I agree cb, its more appropriate to share how you truly feel when in private with another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: Shagshow]
    #4033959 -

show her this thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: pleco]
    #4033970 -

Haha hey baby check out this thread I made about you. I'll show you how much I care about you. hahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: newuser1492]
    #4034013 -

okay, if you don't puke on her, spend some QT with her. if you have the urge to puke, link her to this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: XUL]
    #4034097 -

Be honest... about all you can hope to be.

Be confident, and don't talk to her when your puking and/or on substances, as she might think you're telling her as a result of your condition/state.


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4035951 -

puking is a great way to stay. sounds like love.

In the words of Wayne: " I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: BrAiN]
    #4035986 -

:lol: It would've worked in the early 90's at least :tongue:


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: BrAiN]
    #4044760 -

BrAiN said:
puking is a great way to stay. sounds like love.

In the words of Wayne: " I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be. "



i am in TOTAL agreeance of this statement.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: XUL]
    #4045344 -

Tell her you don't know how to tell her something..

she will fish it out if shes hot for you.. :wink: hahahhah


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this girl!!!!! [Re: Gomp]
    #4056236 -

Get Phone number for a start!

Then call her or speak to her in person and say something like:
Wanna go for Coffee? or Organise a gathering of some sort and invite her.
In the summer the "Wanna go for a swim," Works for me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Girl.. the Weed... the Problem... ( updated, finished )
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PooPs 16,481 79 06/05/03 12:50 PM
by PooPs
* Hottest stoner girl in the world HarveyWalbanger 3,173 17 12/09/03 12:07 AM
by Phoshaman
* Relationship problems
( 1 2 3 all )
hybridphil 4,803 46 12/05/06 03:49 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Whats the deal with this girl?
( 1 2 all )
Zwieback0 5,467 26 01/18/09 08:37 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Rant: relationships Anonymous 1,388 6 11/03/04 07:54 PM
by Anonymous
* 10 Golden Keys to Effective and Harmonious Romantic Relationships DoctorJ 1,810 3 06/14/06 04:07 PM
by MOTH
* anxiety/panic attacks; relationships; confusion HB 1,752 6 10/08/05 01:26 PM
by HB
* My epiphany re: relationships... MrBump 1,530 3 12/27/03 01:39 AM
by sykobish

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,148 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.